Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threat suggestion:

Vestlife treating us to a Q&A, it was only Saturday Zoph was on MDMA

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm disappointed, Onslow hasn't answered my question. How will I sleep now? I'll have to go sit in my yard and watch the birds shagging and look at my solar lights😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just started my own home IG account as we're going through some renovations. Browsing people to follow for inspiration and every.single.person I clicked on was following Grinch. Needless to say I didn't find any inspiration because all of them seemed to live in the same new build, with the same grey carpets, grey sofas, glass furniture and b&ms finest ornaments?? Weird 🧐

Reactions: 24
I would rather go to Rose West and ask for mothering advice not from Mrs H !!!!

And don’t come for me it’s just she’s not maternal and the gram comes first ...
@Swipeuptobuy has a point-I’m a serial killer/murderer fan and have a book on the wests. Not once has it ever been said that Rose spend far too much time creating content for the gram. My Nan actually liked Fred too, said he was a nice bloke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
30 years she’s been searching for a four leafed clover..... sure she doesn’t need one any more she found her luck when she landed on Instagram and she got all she ever wished for.
They’re not hard to find, I’ve found 4!

Wait, I've started doing that in my sinks, does it not work?
nope sorry, as I said, they cancel out each other
They’re not hard to find, I’ve found 4!
Best to use bi carb with boiling water

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Those Q&As were a joke - totally Soph answering. This was all about trying to make them more relatable - it was a PR stunt that was bloody embarrassing tbh. They were both in sales so know what they are doing. I was in sales and study psychology so can see through this charade.

Reactions: 25
OMG those veg plants!!! Bwahahahaha 🤣🤣👏👏👏
Well done Zoph you’ve played a blinder lovey!
Can’t wait for the lemmings to rush out and copy her and then call their Dad’s asking why their veg haven’t grown! 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
Why is she always buying storage and then buying things to go in it? I thought you bought a greenhouse if you needed one, and the kallax unit she put in the garage then asked what she should fill it with? I don’t understand that at all
I don't understand the totally useless greenhouse I think that is just a Sophie nonsense purchase but Kallax units (or similar) are the most bought storage units in the UK (allegedly) so she is sure to get a lot of engagement from asking questions about them. Its all for the gram and thats not just pictures its statistics showing engagement that is where the money is. Her and Vestlife are doing this for the money they have every minute of every day and every purchase planned out (and all tax deductible of course). Sorry Soph I see you and guess what my brother's firm has just taken on 4 creators accounts from another firm that closed so I am getting to know more about how it functions.

Reactions: 10
That Q&A from vestlife was a joke, clearly grinch herself answering, the best one was him saying how he loved her hair. Reckon thats a nod to us as we always mention what a state it is? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you not think for having a child their garden is so dull. All he seems to have out there is a swing for him out there then brings the same handful of toys out on the rare occasion they take him out there🤔

Reactions: 11
She “bought” herself a house extension complete with garage, then fills it with baskets and storage units. I thought garages were for cars to be stored. Seems I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life! 🤣
It's okay, you're just learning guyzzzzzz
ATV

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.