Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who can barely stand to watch her any more? The way she speaks triggers me so badly - I’m not even sure how to explain what I mean but it’s the way she over enunciates - it’s like you can hear the air whooshing around her mouth while she speaks! It makes me cringe like nails on a chalkboard 😷 FRRRRRESSSSSSSSHH

And the way she will like, contort her hands and press into everything she shows on her story with her fingers and long nails ughhhhhhh! I can’t stand it
That's exactly what I'd like to ask the psychologist about if they're still here.
Speech patterns fascinate me,everything she says sounds so insincere to me.

Reactions: 8
Schemas. Really. Hi Zoph. Whoever mentioned the psyche analysis can call bingo. Hinch throwing around psychological terms and talking about cognitive science. Oh just duck off. I’m away to work.

Reactions: 11
So madam sees herself as fat then, with the 'hold the diet' remark.
She's painfully thin as it is.
Could understand if she was 20st or summat. No offence to those that may be cuddly, but she pisses me off when she goes on about her weight.
Its not a good look at all, and it sends a bad message to all the young impressionable girls out there.
Definitely has issues on that subject.

Screenshot_20200623_132914.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Macaroni cheese pasta Zoph?? Did I blink and miss the macaroni?? It’s pasta with cheese sauce...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why didn’t she cut the sandwich the whole way?
I think she mustn’t have the strength, also the reason why she couldn’t make her bed today and had to show a recycled clip.

She’s only had half a pea and a capful of lemonade since Sunday...so #bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just been looking at the the inthestyle website, and you cant actually buy that WHOLE set of pyjamas. The vest top comes with shorts and the bottoms come with a plain top, so she's put them both together. Its actually from 2 different sets....
i am not a fan of inthestyle but have to say I really like the JacJossa range it looks dead comfy (very me!)
I love Jac Jossa but she better stop talking about those bleeping pyjamas or so help me god

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she mustn’t have the strength, also the reason why she couldn’t make her bed today and had to show a recycled clip.

She’s only had half a pea and a capful of lemonade since Sunday...so #bekond
The way she was shaking on her live I think she guzzled the Pepsi Max all on her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh SS saying "ahh i love it!" Just like grinch. They will be laughing on the other side of their faces when this all ends. What goes up must come down. Sad weirdos swapping her tips. Totally gone off SS now

Reactions: 15
Pasta again for ronnie 🤦🏻‍♀️😪 poor little boy, whats so bad about having some sandwiches cut into soldiers? With some fruit? Why always carbs ffs a one year old shouldnt be eating as much stodge as he does 🥴
I know! I think the stuff she gives him at lunch would be more dinner time meals. But suppose he gets pouches for dinner 😂 today my 9 month old had ham sandwiches, wee bit of grated cheese and cucumber on the side then some blueberries and mango. Hes an absolute horse, was still looking more 🙄 he always has wee lunches like that. I dont know who has time for anything else at lunch 😂 I cannot get over all these spot the difference pictures people are posting! My mum likes her so I sent her the pictures and she was shocked! Need to bring her over to the dark side 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So OT but does anyone remember the bath toy drama? I will admit I got sucked in and bought one, i have a disabled 3yr old whos severe sensory aversions means he won't get in the bath, anyway I bought one then saw on here it was a likely scam (cheers Hinchy) I immediately cancelled my order and they refunded me but look what turned up!!! Its really good!!! I won't include a naked photo of my child like some but he loved it too!!! He actually got in the bath 🙌🙌

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
We are going to have to make our own little book of sayings/words stolen from the sheeples

I'm kate to the party

#bekond

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.