Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered this too. Never heard the term (dont have a job in child developmenr) I reckon most normal people wouldnt know this term either. I think she reads here sees that people think ronnie is behind and this is her reply
Must say I’ve worked in nurseries, mainstream schools and SEN schools and have never heard of schemas😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How bleeping obvious is it that Ronnie has not just woken up? Why would you take your kid outside? Wouldn’t you just resettle them back to sleep. I don’t get the random lies? If my child woke up an hour after being put to bed and I decided to take him outside to keep him awake even longer he would be so angry with me. Why does she feel the need to tell such blatant lies all the time?

Reactions: 21
What are you all on about??? I always go and take my baby son out into the garden at 9PM to watch pigeons shag on my fence

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She will buy the veg and fruit and put it in her greenhouse pretending it grew 😆 probably still with a price sticker on it. Guysssss can’t believe it look at my vegggiieeeeeeees

What are you all on about??? I always go and take my baby son out into the garden at 9PM to watch pigeons shag on my fence
Must be where I’m going wrong as a mother but I’m still learning guyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fatsomes is sat in the front - won’t fit in the boot nor the back seat 😂
This made me laugh because I have a picture of my mum picking me up at the train station after not seeing me for months and having to sit in the back cause my dog was in the front seat. Little tit kept looking at me and he knew he was the new favourite. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omfg I laughed so much at this and thinking about taking my own toddlers out at this time 😂 bleeping carnage would ensue and not pigeon related! Shes such a knob. He probably just got dropped off by Ma Barker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyzzzzz, swipe up for a pair of fat, shagging pigeons!
Bingo on a video of her in the morning ‘guyzzzz I can’t stop thinking about them pigeons last night on my fence... just omg I can’t believe it? Does that make sense? ATV guyyyyzzz’

Honestly just watched her videos of the birds & really want to message her n say hun instead of getting your son up when he ‘wakes’ take him back to bed n duck your husband. Get a bleeping life hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will buy the veg and fruit and put it in her greenhouse pretending it grew 😆 probably still with a price sticker on it. Guysssss can’t believe it look at my vegggiieeeeeeees

Must be where I’m going wrong as a mother but I’m still learning guyssss
She will never have the patience or attention span to grow any of those plants to fruition. I’m particularly interested in how she gets on with the tomatoes, courgette and sweet potatoes 🤐

Reactions: 5
Must say I’ve worked in nurseries, mainstream schools and SEN schools and have never heard of schemas😳
I’ve heard of them, and they are quite interesting when you apply them to children. However I don’t use the term regularly when teaching, but schemas are useful when it comes to child development and teaching styles. If you work with children go have a look, it may be useful.
Hinch however, has just learned a new word. Let’s hope she uses the schemas to help Ron develop further!

Reactions: 7
Oh god, google it perhaps?? Skanks
Jotties journal posted this today ( or yesterday) he little girl fell over and cut her knee and she used water and salt and the blood stain lifted. Then she washed it as normal and the stain was gone .. ATV .. hope that helps lol

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Those pigeon videos reminded me of what she was like when she started out, genuinely funny and didn’t take herself too serious.

Compare that with all those veg plants she’s bought 🤦🏻‍♀️ Probably all pot bound already, with no idea what to do with them next. Those plants have been grown outside in a nursery local to her, they do not need to be in a greenhouse. She needs to watch some Monty Don!

Reactions: 10
It actually makes me really sad for him. Like, she doesn't let him go without stuff and that's fine. But what about his emotional cup?
I think that's one of the saddest things about her account tbh. All kids develop at different ages so while she obvs feels it that he's not walking or babbling all kids develop at different ages so I wouldn't be too worried about that but I would be about the fact he never seems engaged at all. Rarely shown smiling, never mind laughing, looking interested, excited or with any other facial expression really. Such a shame as it must be a lack of stimulation. Even thinking back to that day with Rex, he just sat there while wee Rex took that stuff off him. No expression change or movement at all, he defo needs more of something than he's getting imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

Sat out in the garden and watched pigeons screw. Rewind to two weeks. Guys look what I grew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I only have knowledge of schemas from reading. My son is on the spectrum with diagnosed OCD and an SPD, up until them I was in the dark.
I do hope if she’s been reading about various behaviours, milestones etc for the same reasons that I was that she has support.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.