Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EVBlog

I haven’t written on here before but wanted to throw my two cents in. Bit baffled. Sophie just said on her story that not rinsing your plates, bowls etc beforehand and just putting them into the dishwasher is practical to help “save water” - but then completely contradicted herself as she’s only got a few cups and items in there. She should be waiting until it’s full otherwise she’s wasting water when she could have just rinsed them in the sink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

TomTitLane

VIP Member
This morning I announced to my children that I'm having a day off from motherhood today and won't be cooking, cleaning or taking care of them. They laughed at me and asked, "What's for breakfast?". Maybe I needed to click my fingers or film it on my phone for it to work? I'm still learning guuuyyyys.

• Haha

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
You need one of those magic re filling kitchens and garages then you wouldn’t need a gifted Audi 👍 😆
I have a garage, though it’s not joined to my house. I have an Audi too but it’s old and broken😭 I did just check the garage, just in case I had milk and cigs in there, but there’s just the broken car and a couple of copulating cats. There’s nothing quite so unnerving as making eye contact with two cats mid shag I must say.
I’ll quickly shout up to my mate “jase” in the loft in case there’s anything up there but I feel there may only be my memory corner, seasonal decorations, some deeply sentimental items that I must get round to doing my projects with. I was going to smash them with a hammer and use them as plant drainage but I decided to go with my grandads war medals for that.

Guess I best try and filter my face and start walking 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

WeepingWillow

Ooooh Ronnie just LOVES his £ shop toy.

So I’ll just whizz it too fast past him so he can’t play with it!!

shurrrrup ya total donkey. Piss off!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t rinsing the shite off your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher not more about preserving your dishwasher? Instead of blocking the pipes with burnt cheese 😂

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ergh her house actually is so cluttered. She just has so much stuff, I hate stuff. Everytime she buys some tat on eBay, she always starts her haul off with ‘i don’t know where I’m going to put this guyz, but I just loved it’

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BUY IT THEN?! Way too much disposable income for someone who happily shuffles round her funeral parlour all day, doing nothing.
None of it has any meaning either. It’s all just there for the sake of it! When I walk around my house I think “oh we got that when we were in Mexico” or “aw that came from that day out to the Christmas market when it pissed down”. It all has memories. Nothing in her place has sentimental value

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Just watched the whole soak / rinse / dishwasher debate and fucking hell. You can tell they argue all the time. Also, I really hope she didn’t just use that in her dishwasher just for that one dish, we all know how much water Hinch likes to waste 😣
She didn’t wash it in the dishwasher at all. There was an hour between those stories. Even the economy wash on mine takes 90 minutes. The 30 minute is a rinse only, and there’s no way that would get that dish clean.
No steam when she opened the door either and it takes an age to cool down.
Total fraudulent bollocks. AGAIN 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Traveler001

VIP Member
That’s exactly what I thought. So alike

If you put most women who have had extensive surgery next to each other they have a similar look. Recently there was a celeb version of come dine with me with Charlotte of Geordie shore game and a woman I’ve forgotten the name of - maybe Dawn - from real housewives of Cheshire (I think) fame and despite the age difference they look like they could be related.

Line up Mrs hinch, stacey, carol vorderman, Lauren Goodger, Katie price, Charlotte Crosby, chloe Sims, Lauren Pope, fearne McCann etc and while they don’t look exactly the same they look like they could all be part of the same extended family.

Within the last couple of years there was a photo of Amanda Holden published in magazines of her out jogging, before I read the headline I thought it was Katie price. They all start looking the same because the fillers and Botox and stuff all start morphing and shaping their faces in the same way because rather than having just enough to accentuate their own features they have so much it changes their features so they all end up with the same ones.

• Heart
  • Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Sophie,Sophie,you amaze us all day,
And as tattlers,we'll have our say.
We wonder whenJamie will next have a punt
But most of all why you're such a (sorry Pepsi😳)

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsohdee

Hinch Hinch you make me flinch
with your salady fingers and face of grinch
your meathead beau with his vesty love
can only touch your minkeh with a rubber glove
your dog is fat, you son is cute
without the army you’d be destitute
you drink neat zoflora
to cleanse your liver
your swipe up ads make me shake and shiver
castle greyskull has no soul
when the bubble bursts you’ll be on the dole!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nelliemellie

Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch
You sad old bint
You exploit your son on social
And clear out BnM your local

Your cleaning tips are nothing new
Begging for money is what you do
Your dog is fat
You wank your tap

Your not first one to clean
Kim and Aggie are the queens
Buy a bot here
Buy a bot there
Vesticals flip flops in the air

3.4m followers of fake
Don’t forget Henry’s Cake
Bath toy scam
Your big eBay plan

Your great gretal snapchat look
No! we don’t want another fucking book

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Good morning everyone 👋

She really is losing the plot isn't she 🥴 That grid post, her comments and all the other creepy ones are just so disturbing I had to stop scrolling through them! Makes me feel so uneasy and I can't understand why her sheep don't make the connection with her story "people using my sons picture on their website is wrong " immediately followed by "hey heres another few pics of him, isn't he adorable, just as much your son as he is mine!"

On the last thread someone posted a pic of a comment left by an account calling themself a "grandpa4u" checked their account and it is creepy as FUCK. Reported it to Instagram.

In regards to her working and giving us everything we have been asking for? That had better be in reply to us and she is working on fucking off back in to obscurity and taking her fat dog with her.

Rant over. ATV everyone x

Edited to add Happy Birthday to all you Tattle lovlies celebrating today!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

PurpleLemonade

Who knew we had such poetic Tattlers, someone should compile them together and that can be our opening for our new Hinch thread
An Ode to Hinch
Sophie, Sophie where do we start?,
You're as much fun as my pet dog's fart.
As Hinch you clean,and clean
But as Gretal you can be terribly mean.
Jamie likes to place a bet,
You got your hinchers into debt.
Clawing at your neck all day,
Hiding an audi in the driveway.
Sophie,Sophie,you amaze us all day,
And as tattlers,we'll have our say.
We wonder whenJamie will next have a punt
But most of all why you're such a (sorry Pepsi😳)
You piss all of us off with your unnecessary tat.
you pretend to eat crisps because you don’t want to get fat.
Sophie you knob
We all know you're on the rob
Your hinchers are crazy
And your lies are getting lazy
Your larsdomes appears to get fatter and fatter,
But it’s all for the gram, so why does that matter?
Filming Ronnie all day long,
Ruining another Disney song.
Burning sweet chilli nachos on purpose,
Your stories are like watching a circus
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch
You sad old bint
You exploit your son on social
And clear out BnM your local
Your cleaning tips are nothing new
Begging for money is what you do
Your dog is fat
You wank your tap
Your not first one to clean
Kim and Aggie are the queens
Buy a bot here
Buy a bot there
Vesticals flip flops in the air
3.4m followers of fake
Don’t forget Henry’s Cake
Bath toy scam
Your big eBay plan
Your great gretal snapchat look
No! we don’t want another fucking book

Sorry if I missed anyone's contribution!

• Haha
  • Heart

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Dunno about you guys, but given the speed of that cycle I’m calling a #bibgate and it’s a completely different oven dish 😂

• Haha