Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was with her mum, niece and Ronnie in the pram. Jamie was awol. She just looked totally fed up and bored. I heard someone on the table next to me say Mrs Hinch is round there and I went to investigate, although I needn’t have bothered as she stands out like a sore thumb with those horrific extensions and clown make up. If she’s not got a face full of filler as well I’ll eat my hat.
Did you get any pics?

And was she mobbed by hinchers? Thats what she made out.....she had loads of them wanting pics with her 😂

Was she playing/talking to Ronnie or was that Ma Barker and Abbies job

Sorry for all the questions 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just put my dishwasher on. Realised I also have fairy tabs! Can’t wait to show you all how clean my dishes will be it’s so exciting guyzzz anyone else get excited about stupid tit or is it just me? Do you know what I mean? ill see you in a couple hours when my dishes are done because I don’t have a magic 10min cycle
AVT 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just back tracking a bit.
I've been reading in mags recently that brown is going to be the new grey?
Surely she wont go against her brand when she launches her new venture.
What a shame if noone wants it anymore?
YES!!! My whole house is brown. I'm sooo freaking trendy right now (by the time I move back home, it'll probably be out of fashion again 🙄)

I'm sure she pointed out a colour the other day and said she liked it, I immediately thought "oh, here we go...."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The minute you message her with something she doesn't want to hear it's an instant block, she can't take criticism at all.. the queen Hinch is always right.
I messaged her about the loss not being ‘live’. She replied to assure me it was and that it was thriving! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
YES!!! My whole house is brown. I'm sooo freaking trendy right now (by the time I move back home, it'll probably be out of fashion again 🙄)

I'm sure she pointed out a colour the other day and said she liked it, I immediately thought "oh, here we go...."
I grew up with avocado green and tangerine orange,
Surely she won't go there 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This poem is literally the worst thing I have ever seen 😂
Hi Guuuyyyzzzz!! Had a couple days break...bleeping needed it!!

And now just catching up when I saw this tit show! 🤢 what in bleeping gods green earth is this bullshit! Sounds like a child wrote it ffs and even then they’d do a better poxy job!

And I feel I need to apologise to @Pepsi ?? I haven’t quite got it, but I’m guessing you aren’t a fan of swearing?? If so I’m sending many apologies in advance as my language is a sight to behold sometimes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have cute dogs, I have unlimited access to brandy and wine and gawd help me I did a 3 year part time course at Prue Leith's cookery school in I think 1970. Believe me when they refer on Masterchef to old fashioned whatever you can bet we did it on that course.

Point of post coming up. I know a number of Michelin starred chefs my SIL is one of them. I do stuff for her, obviously not cooking, and through that from time to time I meet them. They rarely get a book deal unless they do stuff like Great British Menu or other TV stuff. SIL has worked with Marcus Waring for years. He has had I think 5 books published. So how on earth is Saint Sophie on Book 3??????

On Sunday I went to my SIL place in London. She has not furloughed her staff as she has done a deal with a wealthy client who uses her place and catering and they suggested they pay all her 45 staff wages and support her business providing she can provide food in a number of needy avenues and supply documentation for the USA tax authorities so they can write it off against their tax. Her husband, my brother can't find a loophole here despite him getting his entire workforce of 58 on research before SIL agreed. SIL has actually done as directed, As far as can be ascertained all events have been appropriate and an audit trail exists to show funds sent to NHS and Carers, Her 45 strong workforce seems safe in their jobs

The above may seem irrelevant to Mrs Hinch but essentially I claim that it is. Why can she continue to exist on insta on a bed of lies when folks like my SIL feel threatened if they tell anyone they are e.g from Poland.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fantastic! Go back and tell them about tattle 😆
I'm on Gransnet, they can be right vicious when it all kicks off on there. Silver hinchers they are. P.S. I'm not a gran yet just like to read the arguments when someone posts about the next door family having a BBQ and the dog running across their garden and ruining the petunias.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just back tracking a bit.
I've been reading in mags recently that brown is going to be the new grey?
Surely she wont go against her brand when she launches her new venture.
What a shame if noone wants it anymore?
I hope this is true because my living room is brown and that means it'll be back in fashion again 😁

Reactions: 10
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch
You sad old bint
You exploit your son on social
And clear out BnM your local

Your cleaning tips are nothing new
Begging for money is what you do
Your dog is fat
You wank your tap

Your not first one to clean
Kim and Aggie are the queens
Buy a bot here
Buy a bot there
Vesticals flip flops in the air

3.4m followers of fake
Don’t forget Henry’s Cake
Bath toy scam
Your big eBay plan

Your great gretal snapchat look
No! we don’t want another bleeping book

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi Guuuyyyzzzz!! Had a couple days break...bleeping needed it!!

And now just catching up when I saw this tit show! 🤢 what in bleeping gods green earth is this bullshit! Sounds like a child wrote it ffs and even then they’d do a better poxy job!

And I feel I need to apologise to @Pepsi ?? I haven’t quite got it, but I’m guessing you aren’t a fan of swearing?? If so I’m sending many apologies in advance as my language is a sight to behold sometimes!!
Lol yes im not a fan of swearing and did a little post a while ago (after a few too many wines) about how folk accuse Tattlers of being vile and insulting and if we maybe didn't use such bad language then there would be no comeback.... I now realise that this was a bit naive of me because this is the place where we do come to vent so swearing goes along with that. Soz guyzzz I was just learning. Luckily I learn quicker that a certain person so swear away all you bleeping want my lovely Tattlers 😘🥰😍🥰😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Good title. I have a question has Mrs h ever come over here and kicked off. On another thread I am on here the person it’s about has made a profile and going off at everyone
What's the thread😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.