Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guysss I just clicked my fingers and my duvet slithered across the floor and onto my bed? Thinking about calling an exorcist. ATV xx

I must be clicking my fingers in my sleep. Every morning I wake up and find the duvet wrapped securely around Mr Dragon whilst the cat (called awwisnthelovelybuttheweefurryshitesinmysoddingbedagain) is splodged out in the middle taking up more space and pillows than we do.

It's magic, I tell ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophie,Sophie where do we start?,
You're as much fun as my pet dog's fart.
As Hinch you clean,and clean (poetics' liscence😉)
But as Gretal you can be terribly mean.

Over to the rest of you🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jamie likes to place a bet,
You got your hinchers into debt.
Clawing at your neck all day,
Hiding an audi in the driveway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sophie,Sophie,you amaze us all day,
And as tattlers,we'll have our say.
We wonder whenJamie will next have a punt
But most of all why you're such a (sorry Pepsi😳)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
New to here.. “hi guyzzzzzz”🤢 makes me nauseas saying that or even hearing it. I was once intrigued by ol flinchy but I’ve done a complete u-turn and now she annoys the hell out of me. Why does she over exaggerate everything? Why does she feel the need to post EVERYTHING about her boy ... he’s got that phone in his face every minute of the day- poor sod. She’s addicted to it... even on her day off of “not going to have my phone on me guyzzzzz “ but still scrolling through insta liking photos being A beggy Peggy. Does vesty come from a gypsy background? Nothing wrong with it- just looks like you’d see him on my big fat gypsy wedding.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Continuation..

You piss all of us off with your unnecessary tat.
you pretend to eat crisps because you don’t want to get fat.

• Haha
Just a thought. I wonder if there will be a weaning book collab with Hinch and SS at some point?

Hinch is documenting all the recipes she's stolen and SS is always doing her character snacks

Reactions: 2
Sophie you knob
We all know you're on the rob
Your hinchers are crazy
And your lies are getting lazy

• Haha
Your lardsnomes appears to get fatter and fatter,
But it’s all for the gram, so why does that matter?
Filming Ronnie all day long,
Ruining another Disney song.
Burning sweet chilli nachos on purpose,
Your stories are like watching a circus

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Your vesty’s become a voice with no face. You’d see Hoes not like that, if you’re copying stace 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.