Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck's sake. By the time they finished the 'argument', it would have been quicker to stick the bastarding thing under the tap and washed it up.
It was all purely set up to advertise the dishwasher tablet! 🙄 She thought she was being less obvious that just putting the post up, but we aren't stupid! 😂

Reactions: 14
She's blatantly spending the whole day on insta, I've seen dozens of posts with people wetting themselves because she commented on their photos today 🙄
Why does she ‘have a day off’ but never actually have a day off?

HERE SOPH, HAVE AN ACTUAL BLOODY DAY OFF WILL YA? 😂 Pleeeeease we beg🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't really understand all the sympathy for Vesterday!
Don't forget they're both Salespeople, everything with the pair of them is an act to make them seem relateable & draw people in.
The dishwasher set up was one example, her pretend annoyance, all acted out for the gram!
Same as the false annoyance at the flip flops left around, so the dumb & dumbers will all go......."yeah my other half does that & winds me up"
Don't waste your sympathy on him they are clever manipulators and a business double act. They know exactly what they're doing!!

Reactions: 27
Who knew we had such poetic Tattlers, someone should compile them together and that can be our opening for our new Hinch thread
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch
You sad old bint
You exploit your son on social
And clear out BnM your local

Your cleaning tips are nothing new
Begging for money is what you do
Your dog is fat
You wank your tap

Your not first one to clean
Kim and Aggie are the queens
Buy a bot here
Buy a bot there
Vesticals flip flops in the air

3.4m followers of fake
Don’t forget Henry’s Cake
Bath toy scam
Your big eBay plan

Your great gretal snapchat look
No! we don’t want another bleeping book
This should be the first post on every new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was all purely set up to advertise the dishwasher tablet! 🙄 She thought she was being less obvious that just putting the post up, but we aren't stupid! 😂

I know - it's like those ads where somebody pulls a face at grass stains on the knees of their husband's cricket whites. Yes, it's an #AD, but I'd still be bitching at the telly 'God's sake, woman, what do you think your husband was actually doing to get those stains there?'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know - it's like those ads where somebody pulls a face at grass stains on the knees of their husband's cricket whites. Yes, it's an #AD, but I'd still be bitching at the telly 'God's sake, woman, what do you think your husband was actually doing to get those stains there?'.
Haha yeh!! 😂 Its quite amusing how much she didn't want it appearing to be an ad! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Who knew we had such poetic Tattlers, someone should compile them together and that can be our opening for our new Hinch thread
An Ode to Hinch
Sophie, Sophie where do we start?,
You're as much fun as my pet dog's fart.
As Hinch you clean,and clean
But as Gretal you can be terribly mean.
Jamie likes to place a bet,
You got your hinchers into debt.
Clawing at your neck all day,
Hiding an audi in the driveway.
Sophie,Sophie,you amaze us all day,
And as tattlers,we'll have our say.
We wonder whenJamie will next have a punt
But most of all why you're such a (sorry Pepsi😳)
You piss all of us off with your unnecessary tat.
you pretend to eat crisps because you don’t want to get fat.
Sophie you knob
We all know you're on the rob
Your hinchers are crazy
And your lies are getting lazy
Your larsdomes appears to get fatter and fatter,
But it’s all for the gram, so why does that matter?
Filming Ronnie all day long,
Ruining another Disney song.
Burning sweet chilli nachos on purpose,
Your stories are like watching a circus
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch
You sad old bint
Your dog is fat
You wank your tap
Buy a bot here
Buy a bot there
3.4m followers of fake
Bath toy scam
Your big eBay plan

Sorry if I missed anyone's contribution!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So i am no good with places and geography etc so please forgive me if this is stupid question but if hinch lives in essex does that mean she lives near that dodgy jaywick place i have seen on tv?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christine mcguiness is doing #nosoaknojoke #ad now... at least they’re declaring ads. Grinch is so sneaky
Lydia brights done one too so obv it's p&g asking all "influencers" to do it, all the others are doing it as an obv advert but Hinch had to try make it seem like it was just a "normal" non advertising post, did she not realise she wouldn't be the only one asked to do it? Just proofs she acts for some of her content cos it was a paid for advert and not a general disagreement amongst them as a couple 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia brights done one too so obv it's p&g asking all "influencers" to do it, all the others are doing it as an obv advert but Hinch had to try make it seem like it was just a "normal" non advertising post, did she not realise she wouldn't be the only one asked to do it? Just proofs she acts for some of her content cos it was a paid for advert and not a general disagreement amongst them as a couple 🙄
I know 🙄 greeeedy witch. This whole influencing crap has got to come crashing down surely? She’s the greediest of them all.

Reactions: 13
So i am no good with places and geography etc so please forgive me if this is stupid question but if hinch lives in essex does that mean she lives near that dodgy jaywick place i have seen on tv?
No,that's about 40 mins away by car. Jaywick has a fantastic beach btw but it's a little 'village🤔' that everyone forgot,just along the road from Clacton.
Gets no funding and is very poor.Housing,roads etc are mainly in a state of disrepair.The locals even call the worst area 'Badlands',but there's still a great sense of community on the whole.
Hope this helps 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An Ode to Hinch
Sophie, Sophie where do we start?,
You're as much fun as my pet dog's fart.
As Hinch you clean,and clean
But as Gretal you can be terribly mean.
Jamie likes to place a bet,
You got your hinchers into debt.
Clawing at your neck all day,
Hiding an audi in the driveway.
Sophie,Sophie,you amaze us all day,
And as tattlers,we'll have our say.
We wonder whenJamie will next have a punt
But most of all why you're such a (sorry Pepsi😳)
You piss all of us off with your unnecessary tat.
you pretend to eat crisps because you don’t want to get fat.
Sophie you knob
We all know you're on the rob
Your hinchers are crazy
And your lies are getting lazy
Your larsdomes appears to get fatter and fatter,
But it’s all for the gram, so why does that matter?
Filming Ronnie all day long,
Ruining another Disney song.
Burning sweet chilli nachos on purpose,
Your stories are like watching a circus
Mrs Hinch Mrs Hinch
You sad old bint
Your dog is fat
You wank your tap
Buy a bot here
Buy a bot there
3.4m followers of fake
Bath toy scam
Your big eBay plan

Sorry if I missed anyone's contribution!
OMG Immortalised in a piece of Tattle literature 💞 I am honoured

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.