Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makaraka

VIP Member
590F15DA-7C6C-4EB1-A07C-13AB8A8F2DE2.png
590F15DA-7C6C-4EB1-A07C-13AB8A8F2DE2.png
searching for a gift for my friend and this popped up? Mrs Hinch pregnancy gift set 😂😂😂 no thanks I’ll pass on that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Imagine your life being that contrived that you create a story with your husband to advertise a product. As far as videoing yourself chopping up peppers and onions and soaking a few crisps in some cheap nasty sauce. Just to create a false situation to video it for the gram. Honestly the sad sad bastards, I don’t understand how anyone can be a genuine fan. As for 3.5million, I dunno how she dares tbh, if you scroll through her followers every other follower is a bot account. She really has become so Machiavellian now. Unless she was always like that. A day of the gram I’d like to see @TruthBeToldSophATB make an appearance today 😃

• Heart
  • Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
Good title. I have a question has Mrs h ever come over here and kicked off. On another thread I am on here the person it’s about has made a profile and going off at everyone

• Haha
  • Wow

sapropink

I know I'm late but why does she feel the need to pretend she's actually working? All she has to do is snap her fingers (fuck off with those cheesy cooking vids fr) and by that I mean email Gleam about what she wants to do next. If they approve, they'll do all the work for her and all she has to do is sign her name on the dotted fucking line. She's so far removed from normal society it's unreal!

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She has little side tables full of shit all over her house. Why?! And them plastic vines she puts everywhere thinking they look the dogs bollocks. Hate to break it to ya hon, they don’t! They look exactly what they are. Cheap and plastic. Ooh bit like you! Have the afternoon off babes. Treat yourself

Attachments

• Haha

Hello11hello

I don’t think it’s a collab with SS......I think it’s a meeting with management as so many are saying they are posting very similar Stories.
I also reckon when they were filming with the mics they were practising goggle box and then they didn’t like them and cut them from it which is why she was so upset the other week.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hello11hello

Jamie used to have long hair and in a pony tail.....I’m talking 16yrs ago, looks like he also has had his nose done as it was a lot bumpier and bigger.......proper gambler and bully so when people bully her or Ronnie he should remember he was a bully

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

a big give away

Chatty Member
I have said it before and i will say it again.

SOPHIE, TRY MAKE IT LESS OBVIOUS YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS READING TATTLE.

HEY KIETH ❤

• Haha

TrissMerigold

She was with her mum, niece and Ronnie in the pram. Jamie was awol. She just looked totally fed up and bored. I heard someone on the table next to me say Mrs Hinch is round there and I went to investigate, although I needn’t have bothered as she stands out like a sore thumb with those horrific extensions and clown make up. If she’s not got a face full of filler as well I’ll eat my hat.
I saw this meme on insta and the makeup reminded me of our old friend Soph 🤣 Honestly the amount of makeup she wears it could be a potato under there for all we know! Hope she's checked the date on it! ATV 😂😂😂
nailsdaily14_20200611_1.jpg
0_DSOL_Mrs_Hinch_2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Well I'm glad we had that tour of the upstairs. I love how each room has it's own theme and shows such design skills and taste......
But seriously though, how dull, how totally void of anything, it makes me want to seek out anything grey in my place and burn it. She doesn't inspire me at all.

• Haha

mine to cherryreg

So iggy azalea announced today she has a son, (rumours were he was born a couple months ago) but she posted a story to say she has a son and is KEEPING HIS LIFE PRIVATE. ‘I dont want anyone to think he is a secret, i love him very much’ right mindset👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Keep your baby off of social media. Shame hinch hasnt done that and has flogged her son to thousands in every way possible. Exposed him. Shes vile

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That’s a very fair point. I can actually picture Jamie at the back of that tent holding him up😂😂 Henry will definitely make an appearance though, Ronnie won’t get all the limelight.
Henry's birthday - multiple photos of him by himself with his hat on, snaffling his cakes etc, no sign of Rondog.

Ron's birthday - Henry (and probably his lipstick) will be visible in every shot, with captions of "my handsnums manzzzzz" and "Henry is loving his brother's birthday guyzzzzzz"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32