Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of all things TEXMEX!!! Use salsa on your nachos! Pouring sweet chilli sauce is offensive to all humans! Arrrghhh I hate the stupid bint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have thought that because her sister (that the grinch never talks about because she has mental health issues, so I have heard) maybe thats abi's mum, so the ma barker brought her up 🤷‍♀️ and I would probably have more respect for Mrs Hinch if she spoke about her sister and mental health issues etc i am sure alot more people would relate to her, but no she shuns her away. Just saying.
her half sister who she shows sometimes is Abi’s mum. Samantha.
I do think it’s disgusting how she turns on the anxiety switch for herself when she has a step sister (dads side) who really does have mental health issues.
The fact that Freda bans them all from talking, just shows what a fucked up (sorry Pepsi) family they are and why she is the way she is

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Flossie Chick

ANNOUNCEMENT
I am having a day of the Gram today as I am going to have a “finger in me drawers day” See you all on a much needed fresh un up Friday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That “oh settle an argument guyyyzzz” about the fish was so clearly a staged advert for fairy tabs. Convenient they’re doing a free giveaway on samples it was forced and planned. They obviously cleaned that dish first before putting it in the dishwasher I don’t own a dishwasher but my mum does and she uses fairy tabs she always have to soak baked on things and you should rinse stuff off anyway otherwise it clogs the machine up with food bits. What is she actually on. Her whole life is an advertisement it must be exhausting. Even her “cute” arguments with hubby are fake and forced I would love to k ow what their marriage is ACTUALLY like.
i know ! My kids clogged mine up without rinsing the excess food off and it broke it so we had to get someone out to fix it. No idea why she would tell people to not rinse.

Reactions: 5
her half sister who she shows sometimes is Abi’s mum. Samantha.
I do think it’s disgusting how she turns on the anxiety switch for herself when she has a step sister (dads side) who really does have mental health issues.
The fact that Freda bans them all from talking, just shows what a fucked up (sorry Pepsi) family they are and why she is the way she is
She has 2 half-sisters (not step) through her dad and a sister (poss half) through her mum

Reactions: 3
Mindblowing fact - if you put nachos (with proper stuff like refried beans and jalapeno slices as well as cheese) into the microwave, they are hot, crispy and you don't have to arse around with soaking anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really dont think it’ll be a baby recipe book/weaning book.

It’ll just be blank pages that you fill out yourself like all the rest of her ‘books’.

Why change a winning formula 💁🏽‍♀️

Normal people arent gonna buy a weaning book written by a cleaner that eats spaghetti out of a jug!
Ooh maybe a “weaning scrapbook” like the pointless one she spends her days filling up.

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad that I don’t have to witness a Disney song and lunch today!

can imagine the scenes

“jayme get Ron his lunch”
“Babe you alwayz do it tho in ya fancy style”
“Not today m8 it’s myyyy day owfff”
“Babe everyday is a day owf we dun work”
“It’s hard werk being a Instagram celeb”
“I know babe but you could make him lunch still”
“Maaaaaaaa get Ron his jam sandwich. I’m off to tidy my cloffs. That’s it Jay no pocket money for gala bingo today”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For those that can't view
her passive-aggressive argument with Vesty over soaking a pot

Reactions: 6
I think it’s how they do things in that family as I heard through the grapevine that Ma barker (senior control freak) basically brought up abi for the first few years of her life too
I think we've been to the same vineyard 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Content as sparkling as ever I see. Honestly has that pair and her sheep no sense? As if Mrs Everyday, sterling hardworking person just gets up sprays the house with chemicals, cooks a 5 course meal for their kid but seemingly nothing for them and their 24/7 stay at home partner, films and uploads to insta seemingly every 10 seconds and isn't being paid to do so by some means. Is that the new normal for everyday and as an old fart I've missed it? No - thought not, so how can they not see she does it for the money, its scripted, its planned, its bloody boring, its preying on the weak and her pwn child. And yet I am still here as i await her downfall strangely addicted to the silly bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably working on a Ronnie and Rex children’s book since they see strangers as being invested in their children they could all read about their adventures and read to their children if they have them. Lol just hurts our lagging remembering Ronnie Andrex loads of threads ago 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have thought that because her sister (that the grinch never talks about because she has mental health issues, so I have heard) maybe thats abi's mum, so the ma barker brought her up 🤷‍♀️ and I would probably have more respect for Mrs Hinch if she spoke about her sister and mental health issues etc i am sure alot more people would relate to her, but no she shuns her away. Just saying.
From what I understand,it's not Abi's mum with MH
Issues,it's one of her step sisters.

Reactions: 1
This morning I announced to my children that I'm having a day off from motherhood today and won't be cooking, cleaning or taking care of them. They laughed at me and asked, "What's for breakfast?". Maybe I needed to click my fingers or film it on my phone for it to work? I'm still learning guuuyyyys.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She clearly can’t stay off her phone as she’s followed more people today. Careful, Pinocchio your nose will be getting longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so weird because and why would it bother her if HE soaked it not exactly more work for her if he’s doing it was a very odd and cringe little sketch in the hinch recording studio. M
I wonder if ma comes on the house speakers like big brother 😂
Hahahahaha creased at the BB comparison. Daaaaaaay 1976378929363772 in the Gray Crazy House. Sowafeeee and Jaaai Mee have had an orgya mint about the dishizzz.

“GrayCrazy House, THIS IS FREDA. Please DO NOT SAY duck OR BUGGER“

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This morning I announced to my children that I'm having a day off from motherhood today and won't be cooking, cleaning or taking care of them. They laughed at me and asked, "What's for breakfast?". Maybe I needed to click my fingers or film it on my phone for it to work? I'm still learning guuuyyyys.
I’ve been clicking at the kids all morning they’re still not dressed and their plates are empty? What am I doing wrong? I’m just a normal person guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry only just dipping in here and not read back. Clearly her “day off” is cos she has
A) has meetings to discuss the launch of whatever tit she has planned to come out
B) possibly some sort of Ronnie birthday related prep like a photo shoot (socially distanced guyyyyzz)
I would bet that some of her day today involves leaving the house to go somewhere and she can’t have us seeing that.

I’m calling a bingo that tonight we will get a “sneak peak”/ “what colours do you prefer guyyyzzz”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.