Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @PurpleLemonade with 54 likes

Edited to fit. Original was :

Ronnie is crawling - she’s back to her hauling. Hinch your content is appalling.

Previous Mrs Hinch threads Here

Reactions: 39
Posted in the old thread just as it was closing so reposting here..

I am already bleeping sick of the morning montage of Ronnie crawling. Oh look there he is in the kitchen, where next? Of course, opening the same two boxes. Boring as duck 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Good title. I have a question has Mrs h ever come over here and kicked off. On another thread I am on here the person it’s about has made a profile and going off at everyone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
When’s Soph gonna realise that no amount of blackout blinds/sleeping spray is gonna make Ronnie have a lie in? Babies do not need lie ins Soph (neither do you, you don’t work!)

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Why does she feel the need to repeatedly go on about being up since 5.30.
It's my birthday and I've been up since 4.45am with my 1yr old. Am i moaning, NO. Because amazing Sophie, that's bleeping life 🤷🤷🤷

Oh and look at Jamie using the table for breakfast. Wee cheeky tattle bingo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
When’s Soph gonna realise that no amount of blackout blinds/sleeping spray is gonna make Ronnie have a lie in? Babies do not need lie ins Soph (neither do you, you don’t work!)
They also do not understand the concept of day/night and safety and spacial awareness

It's my birthday and I've been up since 4.45am with my 1yr old. Am i moaning, NO. Because amazing Sophie, that's bleeping life 🤷🤷🤷

Happy Birthday 🥳

Reactions: 16

Happy birthday! A #gifted cake and balloon arch are on their way to you with their own little driver!! 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha they do help! I have a 9 month old that was waking at 5:30 and got a black out blind and he now sleeps till 6:30 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha they do help! I have a 9 month old that was waking at 5:30 and got a black out blind and he now sleeps till 6:30 🤣
6:30 will still not be good enough for her though. I mean they do help but not the the levels Princess Soph will be expecting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does her family not tell her to stop putting stupid posts up about Ronnie having so much love from people she doesn't know......all it will take is one day for her to meet a deranged fan asking if she can hold Ronnie. Soph it's ok his just an aunt he hasn't met yet 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🥺
They may well do.... but she is sophie hinchliffe... she will do what the feck she likes. A random man who didn't even follow her had photos of Ronnie on his Instagram and that didn't stop her, so you think she will listen to anyone?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

They dont really help to be fair. I've 2 kids, always been early risers, and no amount of late nights, changing routines, gro clocks, black out blinds helped. They are what they are, they are now 8 and 6 and still get up at 6am. Its just who they are, I just have to roll with it. 😊😊

Reactions: 19
Just imagine of she HAD to get up at 5:30 and be dressed and out the door for 7am for WORK with a child.....stop moaning you arrogant witch and get your head out pf your deflated arse

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.