Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child has gravy, stock and sausages, Jesus. You may aswell hang me out to dry for the shame 😂😂😂

You cant avoid salt in food, everything has salt. You just need to be cautious of it when they are under one and find low salt alternatives.
The only thing children cant have under 1 is whole nuts and honey ☺
Same! Everything in moderation. I went on a baby led weaning course that was run by local midwives and were just told small portions and not every day.

Reactions: 7
Why does she use elbow grease so much? It's a degreaser. I use it if I've spilt oil or fat. But she uses it constantly. Maybe I need to use it more 😂
You are doing it wrong. She knows her stuff she has millions of bots following her cleaning account 🙄😂 it’s perfect to use on an already sparkling clean work top as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same! Everything in moderation. I went on a baby led weaning course that was run by local midwives and were just told small portions and not every day.
Exactly. There are so many things to dig her up on but are people seriously telling me they never gave there under 1 sausage and mash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
None of it has any meaning either. It’s all just there for the sake of it! When I walk around my house I think “oh we got that when we were in Mexico” or “aw that came from that day out to the Christmas market when it pissed down”. It all has memories. Nothing in her place has sentimental value
Cue the loft again, full of her sentimental shite and beggy cries for her comfy corner. Ahem, I mean loft conversion!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No point washing the door mats. They never get used as no one leaves the house. Oh unless you count ALL those many walks they go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pops her door mats in the washer with a little bit of Zoflora - proceeds to pour almost half a bottle into the drum :eek:

Half a cap of that stuff makes my eyes smart its so strong.

I think she's noseblind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200610-145335_Instagram.jpg
Not been on here much recently, going through a relationship breakdown, because my life is never bleeping simple and frankly grinch's stories are SO boring. But ive just seen this, please tell me thats not all she had in the washing machine?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Between calling Ronnie king Ronnie and her ENTRANCE mats who does she really think they are ....the royalty of her tiny village!!!!
The woman’s deluded they are bleeping door mats and he’s just a baby boy not a King. Delusions of grandeur I think lol

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 150683Not been on here much recently, going through a relationship breakdown, because my life is never bleeping simple and frankly grinch's stories are SO boring. But ive just seen this, please tell me thats not all she had in the washing machine?
Aw hope you’re doing as ok as can be expected. Us tattle arseholes will take your mind off things!

Of course she only had them two in the wash. But it’s ok because she washes on 30c

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Only just catching up today. Noticed that yet again we see Ronnie chewing on some broccoli but not any of his actual main meal. We are then showed a cleared plate. Yeah. Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just been catching up on her stories, I can’t go on every day because quite frankly it’s more interesting watching paint dry. I used to never really understand how you guyyyz moaned about Henry, and I used to feel sorry for him when you would comment on him. But Iv seen the light....Im a dog lover, but what the actual?! The sight of him lying on that bloody bed, paws in the air and his lipstick out just made me want to throw up in my mouth,she has this knack of making everyone and everything so f****n irritating! I felt like I wanted to go In that room and chuck him off that bloody bed. Entitled little f****
I don’t understand how they can sit around in the house all day. At all. I’m usually in the gym six days a week, 25k steps a day. My partner is a PT. I made him do lockdown in his own house away from me because I knew he would drive me up the wall being home all day every day with me trying to work 😂😂
it’s a lifestyle choice , just like you like to be exercising most of the day some of us don’t / can’t and that’s ok aswell

Reactions: 3
Ok so I can’t be the only mother on here who’s kids get a sandwich or beans on toast for dinner right?!?! And then the big meal for the evening meal? I don’t think I’ve ever cooked sausage and mash at 12am in my LIFE

Pm not am 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I was thinking this today, she’s got her meal times mixed up. Give him a sandwich or Something quick & easy for lunch!

Reactions: 8
None of it has any meaning either. It’s all just there for the sake of it! When I walk around my house I think “oh we got that when we were in Mexico” or “aw that came from that day out to the Christmas market when it pissed down”. It all has memories. Nothing in her place has sentimental value
Awww come on now What about the tigger ornament from the car boot? 😆

Which is weirdly shoved in Jamie’s bedside drawer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I swear to God, this woman is getting right on my bastard tits today! The rage is immense. I’m sitting trying to work and keep picking my phone up and see something else wanky she’s done. Arghhhhhhh 🤬✊🏼💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.