Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, its gifted. She forgot her lies again and changed her mind!

#tattleneverforgetsormissesanything
I think technically on Facebook she said “Smeg didn’t pay me” which they didn’t, they just gifted her them. Very sneaky Soph

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Soak or not to soak???
I voted on the poll and so far 100% have said soak 😂😂
Even if it comes out with food all over it, she will scrub it before showing it anyway. Hardly gonna say “sorry guyyzzzzz it didn’t work”
Nah I’m with Jamie on this one, I’d always give a quick soak and rinse through before putting on the dish washer😂😂

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. Us old timers on here have seen loads, and remember loads.
There are generally 2 rules with her...
1, if she talking then she's lying
2, if its costs more than 20 quid, or isn't bought on Amazon or ebay, then its gifted
Yeah just so annoying, puts a bit of a knockery on others who can't afford it, at least SS is real

Reactions: 6
Omg!! Look katie_ellison on insta, shes a mum vlogger and is doing exactly the same "debate" ad with her husband on her stories right now for the same dishwasher tablets. Shes making it look like shes tagging ut as an ad because shes a brand ambassador not that it's an actual advert and shes being told what to say

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
This makes me mad. Just been reading over on the Joe Wickes thread. These influencers use their kids as likes and content and its bleeping disgusting. Hes filmed his little girl wetting herself in the park today, instead of helping her, then instead of wrapping her up in his jacket and taking her home hes walked her through the park in just a pair of wet knickers while filming it!!!! 🤬 jesus these people make me sick. 🤬🤬🤬 so many people have reported him that hes now taken them down!! zophs the same, Ronnie's just a prop. Some very dodgy accounts commenting on his picture!
Well is is a bit of a twit anyway!! Imagine what he's like behind his clients backs if he does that to his own daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Isn’t there some ‘ no soak ‘ dishwasher tablets ? Omg guyssss so I’ve been sent some of these to try !

Reactions: 3
Soak or no soak... I use fairy platinum and it doesn’t come out pristine if you have super burnt on stuff. I agree it’s better than regular, but I have to soak it to get it spotless first!

Reactions: 5
So I’ve been following Tattle and her stories for a while now and it’s pretty obvious that this is basically a direct request line to her. Or I think she goes through then makes a wanky little ‘hinch list’ of what she can show us tomorrow. Starting to think she’s a weird character made by Fairy (like the baby on their washing up bottle) and we’re getting to pick the next story line- it’s exciting really!

So tomorrow I’d like
- progress report on the moss bollock
- bit more of Jamie content (maybe some speaking as it’s like reverse ASMR)
- slow motion of ‘Ron’ eating, but a clip where you film it and her voice is in slow mo too so sounds like Godzilla is babysitting
-more wrinkled up nose content so you think you look like a cute bunny but actually look like a daft vacant tart
- token bit of cleaning. Not seen that purple mop for a while (the one that deffo isn’t eco friendly)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I soak certain things before hand washing so why wouldn't you do the same for the dishwasher 🤷

Shameless plug for an AD

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg!! Look katie_ellison on insta, shes a mum vlogger and is doing exactly the same "debate" ad with her husband on her stories right now for the same dishwasher tablets. Shes making it look like shes tagging ut as an ad because shes a brand ambassador not that it's an actual advert and shes being told what to say
Literally coming on here to say just that!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell Grinch, half 5 is a lie in at ours. 4am is normal 🤢 but you wouldn’t dare get up with your precious boys at that hour, would you? Little miss relatable...

Reactions: 4
She must keep a long list of things to address about Tattle.
I mentioned that I wouldn't buy a product that has a perfume without smelling it first-she got the shower gel in her poundland/stretcher haul,but evidently it smells amazing!!🙄
I wonder what she calls it?
I Hate Tattle
Tame Tattle Teasers
Tattlers are Tw..s (sorry Pepsi)
🤣
Potty mouth Police are watching you 🚓👮‍♀️🚨:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Iv never soaked” you’ve only had a dish washer not even a year. N also your only just having this debate would this not be something you talk bout in first few weeks of having it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me! Is this the first time we’ve seen Vestlife have a backbone and answer her back 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Would probably sleep better if he had heavier meal for dinner instead of lunch 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ and would be tired if entertained a bit more during the day aswell must be bored to tears sitting behind that couch all day
OMG I was thinking the same, bet he has toast or a pouch for dinner that’s why she never shows

Reactions: 7
Omg sneaky little spanner 😵😵😵😵

Reactions: 6
So passive aggressive there when she tries to shut Vestman down. Both of them are annoying but she tries to be all jolly and aren't I funny, till he tries to interrupt her.

Reactions: 4
I want to see Ronnie eating chips or mash or waffles,normal potatoe normal kiddy food not just sweet potato.
My sister cooked everyday for her children but some days was just like chips fish shapes and veg,they are healthy and 1in raf now so did no harm

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.