Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scripted rubbish with the dishwasher got my blood pressure up again tonight. Thought I was going to have to up my HRT. Got tomorrow to calm down again. What a horrible, despicable, money grabbing, false couple they are ( never swore once, yea me) 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like the nachos were strategically made for tonight’s AD purposes and ‘burnt’ to create something that actually needs a good washing to ‘demonstrate’ the effectiveness of the tabs. Cos I damn well know nothing she eats leaves tough marks and bits on her plates because her and jaymee DONT EAT MEALS and if they do it’s slop that just slides off the plate anyway!
Jamie was washing her pyrex jug during the riveting soaking dishes debate. Soph had spaghetti hoops for dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
First time commenting on here and I found it intriguing she's taking a day off AGAIN which I think is her starting to realise her content has become extremely dull and repetitive (which it has Sophie ) and even though Ronnie is a cutie I didn't follow her originally to see updates of her son . I followed her for her cleaning which bdw isn't spell binding 😏I've yet to see how she cleans tan stains out of a mattress or tips on how she cleans her car out (even though if I had a pricey hand held hover like she does it would make it ten times easier )..etc etc it's just the same old bog standard cleaning of toilets bins and counter tops ... yawn !!

My mother follows her also and from day one!!! She said there's 0 cooking going on in that house for two adults just bowls of cereal and nachos (she believes if you work from home espically you should be making more of an effort to be making wholesome home cooked meals ) I feel almost sorry for Jamie being without decent grub ....almost !! Right up until he took what ...a career break ?! No excuses now not to get cooking himself . 😉
Also all those cleaning chemicals mixed up so often in the air being sprayed around are not good for her baby dog herself etc or the environment . I'm surprised more ppl don't comment about it .. I feel an asthma attack coming on at the thought of entering her house !!

Reactions: 24
I have a punnet of mushrooms I need to use up because I’m a right tight arse. We’ll be having mushrooms with cornflakes if I don’t manage to use the last of them in the spag Bol later 😂
I’ve quoted myself to proudly announce that I went full Grinch and served sausages and mushrooms in the end. Both needed using up 😂

I’m just praying I don’t wake up in the morning pointing and poking at everything or wanking my taps.

• Haha
Barbecue at ma barker's tomorrow then?
Nah,weathers gonna be crap again.Boris has announced that a single person can stay overnight with another single person so that grandparents can see their grandchildren.Jamie will have Greylands to himself and Ma Barker is ...hmm🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Ronnieblesshimdoescrawldoeslovecloffs has sausages, mash, veg and gravy and the two adults had crisps?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah so the tabs got your dish clean. What would really impress me is showing us what P&G product you use to get the skids out of your knickers the day after the nacho slop!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That scripted rubbish with the dishwasher got my blood pressure up again tonight. Thought I was going to have to up my HRT. Got tomorrow to calm down again. What a horrible, despicable, money grabbing, false couple they are ( never swore once, yea me) 😜
Where are you getting yr HRT from!! I WANT it,
I'll meet you on a motorway-anywhere .name your price.i can do a bank transfer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys,

im having a day off my tattle tomorrow.

Got meetings to discuss my new range coming out then gonna plan Ronaldinho’s birthday party relay race.

see you Friday for ‘get drunk and fall asleep on the couch’ day.

• Haha
Yeah so the tabs got your dish clean. What would really impress me is showing us what P&G product you use to get the skids out of your knickers the day after the nacho slop!
Have you tried soaking your knickers in elbow grease hun? Pink stuff for really stubborn stains. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
Guys,

Got meetings to discuss my new range coming out then gonna plan Ronaldinho’s birthday party relay race.

Sounds like a plan!

Reactions: 5
Jayymmeeee will be slapped down later for answering her back on her videos and will be sent to sleep in Ron Ron's bed. Also none of the food she makes looks like it has any flavour all looks dry
and boring 🤮
Oh god! Now all I can see is vestlife in the death trap - Moses basket 😂😳

5873F46B-62A0-409A-91FA-3B288DD5DEF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where are you getting yr HRT from!! I WANT it,
I'll meet you on a motorway-anywhere .name your price.i can do a bank transfer.
Name the place, just got a new prescription 😎

Guys,

I'm there. Need to go out for some essential wine shopping.

Have you tried soaking your knickers in elbow grease hun? Pink stuff for really stubborn stains. Hope that helps xx
See this us why I put up with Grinch shite, the comments on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See this us why I put up with Grinch shite, the comments on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m calling Tattle Bingo that she will produce some shite that will be in the Boots 3 for 2 this Xmas. (Hopefully if more people have seen though her by then, it will be still there when they go to 75% off in late Jan) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.