Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have a look at that other page, Sophie Hinch, with fur baby felix. Well I had a look and I nearly dropped the phone watching the highlights when she popped up with the creepiest filter on. Looking forward to the nightmares tonight. What is actually wrong with people
I can’t work out if this account is taking the piss or not 😂 She seems pretty serious til the filters and manky shower grout? And the food in the waste bin 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably been said but 1 eating at the table 2 made sure her Robinson bottle was in shot 3 that was another toy she said was for his BIRTHDAY 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she's moaning because little Ronnie had her up at 5:30. Boohoo soph. She sits around all day. Imagine if she had to go and do 10hr shift on her feet all day. Seriously she is in her own bubble if I was following her and a key worker I would be un following her. Quit your moaning you stupid cow and get yourself in the real world!
Me atm been up since 5 and 4 hours into my shift which finished at 6 so... yeah.... 😒 stfu Hinch

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she's moaning because little Ronnie had her up at 5:30. Boohoo soph. She sits around all day. Imagine if she had to go and do 10hr shift on her feet all day. Seriously she is in her own bubble if I was following her and a key worker I would be un following her. Quit your moaning you stupid cow and get yourself in the real world!
Plus her carer I mean husbands home she can nap at any time!!

Reactions: 16
Guyzzzzz who's calling bingo on the appearance of Keith today!!! I swear someone on here mentioned it either yesterday or the day before that shes forgotten about the plant!!
KIETH!! 😂

I need to go to the shop and it’s raining. Can someone gift me an Audi please 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she actually say “Let’s look at Keith every day”?? Is she so desperate for content that we all have to admire a half grown house plant EVERY BLOODY DAY?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SS Showing her Lavender plants, saying when she got it, it was only small.
So Grinch shows her 'Keith' and says she got it when it was tiny and look at it now.

bleeping annoys me the way she copies off SS all the time 🤬 Knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You need one of those magic re filling kitchens and garages then you wouldn’t need a gifted Audi 👍 😆
I have a garage, though it’s not joined to my house. I have an Audi too but it’s old and broken😭 I did just check the garage, just in case I had milk and cigs in there, but there’s just the broken car and a couple of copulating cats. There’s nothing quite so unnerving as making eye contact with two cats mid shag I must say.
I’ll quickly shout up to my mate “jase” in the loft in case there’s anything up there but I feel there may only be my memory corner, seasonal decorations, some deeply sentimental items that I must get round to doing my projects with. I was going to smash them with a hammer and use them as plant drainage but I decided to go with my grandads war medals for that.

Guess I best try and filter my face and start walking 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone have a look at that other page, Sophie Hinch, with fur baby felix. Well I had a look and I nearly dropped the phone watching the highlights when she popped up with the creepiest filter on. Looking forward to the nightmares tonight. What is actually wrong with people
Just had a look at it and duck me! When did ET join the Hinch army? 😂
CE712987-E015-4CFE-A93E-0700CDF2991D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aww bingo thanks for showing Kieth was worried bout him, clearly zoph reading the last thread about it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.