Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poem is literally the worst thing I have ever seen 😂
Oh my god
This makes my eyes want to jump out of their sockets and roll under a bus to forget ever having read such a bleeping cacophony of tit. I am ashamed to be the same species of whichever absolute gargantuan clown had the audacity to ‘write’ this steaming heap of turd

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hinch Hinch you make me flinch
with your salady fingers and face of grinch
your meathead beau with his vesty love
can only touch your minkeh with a rubber glove
your dog is fat, you son is cute
without the army you’d be destitute
you drink neat zoflora
to cleanse your liver
your swipe up ads make me shake and shiver
castle greyskull has no soul
when the bubble bursts you’ll be on the dole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She was with her mum, niece and Ronnie in the pram. Jamie was awol. She just looked totally fed up and bored. I heard someone on the table next to me say Mrs Hinch is round there and I went to investigate, although I needn’t have bothered as she stands out like a sore thumb with those horrific extensions and clown make up. If she’s not got a face full of filler as well I’ll eat my hat.
I saw this meme on insta and the makeup reminded me of our old friend Soph 🤣 Honestly the amount of makeup she wears it could be a potato under there for all we know! Hope she's checked the date on it! ATV 😂😂😂
nailsdaily14_20200611_1.jpg
0_DSOL_Mrs_Hinch_2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
A reply to my email to P&G - regarding the set up "nacho night" soak or no soak scripted story last night.

"I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel about our Fairy advertising.
We use a variety of consumer panels and market research to try to understand consumer’s views. Our adverts must also meet the checks carried out by Clearcast; an independent body that checks all claims are supportable and adverts are legal, decent, honest and truthful.

Feedback like yours helps supplement our research, giving us a broader insight into people's opinions. I’m sorry we didn’t get it quite right for you on this occasion and I hope our future adverts are more to your liking."

HHmm... decent, honest and truthful???
They didn't even answer my question about damaging the dishwasher. Doh!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A reply to my email to P&G - regarding the set up "nacho night" soak or no soak scripted story last night.

"I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel about our Fairy advertising.
We use a variety of consumer panels and market research to try to understand consumer’s views. Our adverts must also meet the checks carried out by Clearcast; an independent body that checks all claims are supportable and adverts are legal, decent, honest and truthful.

Feedback like yours helps supplement our research, giving us a broader insight into people's opinions. I’m sorry we didn’t get it quite right for you on this occasion and I hope our future adverts are more to your liking."

HHmm... decent, honest and truthful???
They didn't even answer my question about damaging the dishwasher. Doh!!
Nice try though @Pepsi 👍

Reactions: 9
How is all this known about her family? Half sisters etc. I saw her at Disney back in February and she looked like the most miserable cow. Sat on a table by the buffet with her face in her phone the whole time. Nobody was speaking to each other on their table. She also looks so much older than 30, trowelled in slap.
A ,family 'friend' of hers came on here and spilled the beans! Come back @TruthBeToldSophATB we miss you! Search up her posts, you will see all the Goss!

Reactions: 19
Guyzzzzz who's calling bingo on the appearance of Keith today!!! I swear someone on here mentioned it either yesterday or the day before that shes forgotten about the plant!!
I almost messaged her to tell her she doesn't need 'to give it a drink of water' every day FFS, but I bottled it cos A) If she blocks me I cant stalk her and B) Keith looks quite healthy tbf :rolleyes::cautious::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone recap me on the day. I'm exhausted (not Grinch style exhausted) genuinely been up since 4 with 1 year old, worked 10 hour shift collected and fed 5 kids a crappy chicken nugget tea and actually cleaned my house without snapping my claws.

Usually I'd read the days thread but today I need a gossip haul. Anyone bring me up to speed 😂

Allll the beast !

Reactions: 4
Ron rabbit, Ron rabbit Ron Ron Ron,
Here comes your Mama to spoil your fun fun fun,
She'll sqauwk & squeal while dishing up your meal,
So run Ron Ron, run Ron Ron, run run run. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t help it. I am so bleeping sick of her bullshit
Do you ever get any response Shady? I've emailed them before as well as Gleam but it's like they don't even care. She really has become untouchable hasn't she?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.