Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaFamous

All this chat and the VN saga has made me think....I just think it would be nice if Soph could be a bit more REAL with everyone. Like, she tries to hard to present this perfect brand: perfect wife, perfect house, perfect dog, perfect wedding, perfect extension, perfect kitchen, and now perfect wee Ronnie. shes only ever let this slip a little when she mentions anxiety, but she does it in such a contrived way to make people feel sorry for her that it never lands.

I don’t know why today couldn’t have been:

- Ronnie got me up at 5 and I’m knackered, so after his breakfast I’m going to put him down for an early nap whilst I get the house in order for myself

- I’m finding lockdown tough, and I’m missing my family. To be honest sometimes Jamie’s driving me mad, but I know it’s the same for everyone.

- Ronnie likes textures and I’ve never really been able to give him a shot at many, so I’m using lockdown to make him this and it’ll expose him to things a little more. Anyone have any other ideas that they’ve used?

- tbh I’m exhausted so he’s getting a pouch for his tea cause fuck cooking, and then Jamie can give him a bath and I’m just going to have some quiet times to myself cause being a mum isn’t easy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

TomTitLane

VIP Member
This made me laugh so much can just picture Ronnie saying what the fuck is this and pulling his tufts out in anger 😂😂😂😂😂🤣
And she will be crying and pulling at her neck, "Oh Jamie, fix Ronnie, he's broken. Do something, Jamie" while Ma Barker holds the worry angel up to her saying, "Now now, Sophie, sniff mamas Hanky"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Please forgive me if I'm wrong here but babies like to pick items up, yes they usually go in their mouths but seeing Soph's latest story. She has only gone and glued everything down so poor Ronnie will get frustrated as he can't pick anything up. What a silly moo and a very stupid thing to do in my opinion.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

TomTitLane

VIP Member
totally missed the point with the sensory board :rolleyes:
I really don't get it. Surely that's for younger children who are just starting out touching things but can't yet pick things up? A way for them to explore. Ronnie can pick up whole meatballs and open his own cupboard door. He is going to be fuming and ripping his tufts out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Omg what it she doing with that sticking shit to a carboard box? Poor ronnieblesshim can’t pick anything up and explore the object! She really is the shitest mother!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Dexy

VIP Member
What is wrong with her?!! Jesus , just give him some toys he can actually play with, leave them out ALL day and then tidy them up once he’s in bed like every other NORMAL MOTHER.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200504_164530_com.instagram.android.jpg
Jason Manford dropped vinegar on his floor and people are tagging Hinch as if she'd know what to do! "Erm yeah put some Zoflora in a bottle with some Lenor, mix it all up and drink it, then I dunno, throw some pink stuff on it and light a wax melt! Then say you've been thinking about changing the floor, but not properly changing it because you love it so much, and then your husband will get someone in to look at it and as if by magic you've got a new kitchen"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Nice to see her making something nice for Ronnie to play with!!
I personally don't get it. Surely at his age, he should be able to play freely and explore things. How can he do that if it's all glued down? He desperately wanted to pick that sponge up. Is this how she will avoid the mess?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Just caught up and very sad I missed the story about the shits, I was too busy gluing my tampons in the shape of a massive willy to stick up in the bathroom. #hinched.

Just thought, weve not seen wild wild vest in a while, has he been banished to the loft with Tracy for eating a biscuit on the couch instead of out the window?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Astonishing

VIP Member
I think my post earlier was deleted
But my friend at Gleam confirmed that VNgate was set up
Scripted but she deviated from script.
“death threats” aren’t confirmed to be from tattle they were sent to her inbox sooooo she can’t actually say it’s from here.

so much more but I don’t wanna get banned again 😂 sorry Admin I promise I won’t do it again 😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Mejustme

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Ronnie's been glued to the back of the couch, only unstuck when he needs a pouch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200504_145447.jpg

She writes, "His little hands" - let's hope he doesn't cut his little hands on all those staples in the box. Poor child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Nellypledge

I don’t want to come over all mumsnetty but does it make anyone else cringe to see him stood wobbling on that sofa with that toothbrush in his mouth? 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58