Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she actually bothered to have a baby in the first place.
Presumably because she thought it would make Brand Hinch look good 😡
She had pound signs in her eyes "oh Jaymeeee, just fink of all the free stuffffz we'll get if we have a baybeee!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think poor ronnie is hearing the words sit and stay (like dog training ) too much that's he terrified to move. He doesn't even try to move his legs. Also when my boys were younger, my husband used to rough play with them. He is a big football supporter which Jamie is too and yet I haven't once seen any type of football around . He could roll the ball to him and encourage his to roll it back and then he might just try to move a bit. This morning I assume he was napping and she was riding his toys away. Surely he would play with them again so why not just leave them out for him. God love her when he does start moving around. She will crack with the mess all the time.
I think you just gave her some content for tomorrow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The pointing finger, the tapping finger, the wagging finger, the must show my nails finger, I can not deal with her hand gestures when she is showing thing!
👈👉☝👇👊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The pointing finger, the tapping finger, the wagging finger, the must show my nails finger, I can not deal with her hand gestures when she is showing thing!
👈👉☝👇👊
I’m the same. I can’t stand the way she moves her hands. Don’t forget the way she places everything so slowly so that it looks seductive? And the one where she’s trying to hide her nails so curls her index finger to open or close something.

I’ve had an issue with her movements since I first saw her “doing the filing” with the packets of wipes 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iv not been online today been cleaning my house yes clean not hinch! But just caught up,its just full of rubbish I literally skipped through most of it.this is a picture to gleam o give over like that's for them it's for tatters to see she ain't been dropped.the catch up of inboxes that's a publicity stunt o look our queen replied to us thank you for following,another way to detract away from BBQ gate.n why has she stuck them things to a bit of tacky cardboard that will get wet dirty etc and can't be cleaned.plus what's now in his treasure chest she's stick half of it to that

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20200504_164530_com.instagram.android.jpg
Jason Manford dropped vinegar on his floor and people are tagging Hinch as if she'd know what to do! "Erm yeah put some Zoflora in a bottle with some Lenor, mix it all up and drink it, then I dunno, throw some pink stuff on it and light a wax melt! Then say you've been thinking about changing the floor, but not properly changing it because you love it so much, and then your husband will get someone in to look at it and as if by magic you've got a new kitchen"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Hinch isn’t all about cleaning at all. She just likes her house to smell clean. She has a thing about smells. Hence all the wax melts, Zoflora, spraying febreeze everywhere and sloshing Lenore in her sink. Mostly she talks about things smelling nice and clean not things looking clean.
Do you think she’s so obsessed with things smelling nice to get rid of/ cover up the smell of cigarettes?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That post of him with the shitboard cardboard thing or whatever it is has actually made me feel really sad. Why not put a blanket on the grass and empty all his toys on it? It makes me feel like he’s not a part of the family with him always behind the sofa. Get rid of the coffee table and the trays which I noticed are still there and let him be. She’s gonna have a full on mental breakdown when he is walking, they’ll be no stopping him 😂

Reactions: 22
Why on earth has she just stuck Ronnie's toys to a piece of cardboard? He cant play with them now 🤦‍♀️
My little boy had a sensory box when he was three months old and he loved it! No way in hell did I stick them to a bastard bit of cardboard😂🤣, the whole point is for them to pick the stuff up and feel. She’s such a stupid cow

Reactions: 17
Behind on her Dms, yeah months & months behind. Funny how the only ones she's replying to are the ones asking where stuff are from. Pound signs in her eyes as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you think she’s so obsessed with things smelling nice to get rid of/ cover up the smell of cigarettes?
Wait she’s a smoker? She kept that one to herself ( nothing wrong with smoking) just how she is about stuff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey:) long time lurker here. Just wanted to say you are all fabulous 😂 I thought I was the only one that started of liking grinchy 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love cleaning and keeping my house in check and I loved her at first but Jesus Christ, she grinds on me now. That poor baby 😭 he can’t meet any milestones because she’s petrified of mess or she’s that interested in her phone she forgets she has a son. As someone who is dealing with infertility, people like her duck me off. Poor kid must be constantly looking at the back of her phone. She’s a sell out and I’m so glad I found this site. 🤟🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The woman’s creepy ostrich head is right up her own arse. How many cleaning products were on that activity board?! It’s all about her not RonDog. Maybe Soph you can give him most of those things and, now stay with me here because this is radical, he can maybe pick them up and explore? ATB.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 122741Jason Manford dropped vinegar on his floor and people are tagging Hinch as if she'd know what to do! "Erm yeah put some Zoflora in a bottle with some Lenor, mix it all up and drink it, then I dunno, throw some pink stuff on it and light a wax melt! Then say you've been thinking about changing the floor, but not properly changing it because you love it so much, and then your husband will get someone in to look at it and as if by magic you've got a new kitchen"
"Bargain Mrs Hinches" hahaha how bloody insulting to them and they can't even see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hinch isn’t all about cleaning at all. She just likes her house to smell clean. She has a thing about smells. Hence all the wax melts, Zoflora, spraying febreeze everywhere and sloshing Lenore in her sink. Mostly she talks about things smelling nice and clean not things looking clean.
Febreeze smells like dirty clothes to me, can’t stand it. I used to use it when I was a student back when people could smoke in pubs and your clothes would smell even worse after going over them with that stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait she’s a smoker? She kept that one to herself ( nothing wrong with smoking) just how she is about stuff
There is an old video of pedigree chunk in the garden and a pack of cigs can be seen on the garden furniture. Personally I think it’s probably Onslow that smokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.