Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rant 2 she has stuck a minky on the crappy board so when Ronnie Potter finally gets mobile and escapes from behind the couch. you just know he is going to think her chemical infused rags will be his toy and we already know she lets him loose on the dirty laundry basket
oh god I hadn’t even thought of that!!

Reactions: 13
If I was going to do something like that for my kids I’d use Velcro rather than hot glue gun so they could pull it of and stick it back. He’s pulling on them things and nothing happens poor boy! Cause and effect Sophie, that’s how it’s called you do something for something to happens! Btw I’ve never seen any cause and effects toys for Ronnie?

Reactions: 20
Hinch isn’t all about cleaning at all. She just likes her house to smell clean. She has a thing about smells. Hence all the wax melts, Zoflora, spraying febreeze everywhere and sloshing Lenore in her sink. Mostly she talks about things smelling nice and clean not things looking clean.
She said as much on the virgin radio interview didn't she? Think she was asked how you'd clean a hairdressers or something and said just spray zoflora round so at least it would smell nice

I get a headache just thinking about her house.

Reactions: 25
Why the duck has she got a hankerchief with her mums perfume on it 🤣 your 30.. THIRTY YEARS OLD LOVE not a 8 year old
Tbf I have one of my nans scarves, it still smells like her, she passed away 6 years ago. Although you know.. she’s dead & lives at home in Dublin so I couldn’t see her as often as I’d have liked

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know its been mentioned and I know shes trying but that board is too little too late. Ronnie isnt going to gain anything from that, its for a child much younger.
Why not glue zips so he can practice his pincer grip
A plant pot used as a basket ball hoop
Ribbon so he can thread pasta shells through
The wet wipe lids that he can open and close
They’re such great ideas. The thing that got me was the empty crisp packet, fancy passing a board with an empty crisp packet to a child. What a bloody tease. “Oh yum, some crisps, oh wait, it’s got one of Mum’s bloody sponges in” 😂🙈.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Tbf I have one of my nans scarves, it still smells like her, she passed away 6 years ago. Although you know.. she’s dead & lives at home in Dublin so I couldn’t see her as often as I’d have liked
If I ever see my nana favourite perfume in a shop (it's rare and expensive) I have a lil sniff to get the memories popping. But yeah she died over 20 years ago, not living in my spare room 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Bit off topic guyyyyssss but I've just remembered when people have been saying Ronron is almost one. He shares the same birthday as my son 😩 when I saw this last year I was like nooooo.
Talk about unlucky
It's.my birthday too and the completely irrational part of me was really annoyed by that fact 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know its been mentioned and I know shes trying but that board is too little too late. Ronnie isnt going to gain anything from that, its for a child much younger.
Why not glue zips so he can practice his pincer grip
A plant pot used as a basket ball hoop
Ribbon so he can thread pasta shells through
The wet wipe lids that he can open and close
Shes clearly delided
Why does she say amazon like she does?? It literally makes me feel all stabby when she says it ‘AMA-ZON’ 🤬
and lets not forget ebayyyyyyahhhh 😡

Reactions: 10
They’re such great ideas. The thing that got me was the empty crisp packet, fancy passing a board with an empty crisp packet to a child. What a bloody tease. “Oh yum, some crisps, oh wait, it’s got one of Mum’s bloody sponges in” 😂🙈.
To be fair the crisp packet is one of the only things that makes sense on there coz he will love to scrunch it up for the noise. But it’s also one of the only things that will be incredibly easy for him to pull off. It’s such a shame she’s only doing this stuff now. A foil blanket for example is a great sensory experience for babies and is incredibly cheap. I used them for for kids from around 3 mouths and they were great for tummy time. Like I said I can see what she’s trying to do but if she wasn’t so focused on cleaning her already clean house it’s something she should have done months ago and maybe Ronnie would be a bit further along with his development 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Her whole house is making me despair! Start making it child friendly now ffs. Something smashable on every surface. Leaving wax melts lit everywhere. Nail clippers left in the caddy he just loves playing with. Any sign of a stair gate yet? It honestly feels like he isn’t allowed to move to stop any mess being made and it makes me so sad. I see those hideous sofa trays have stayed and taken preference to letting him roam on there! 🙄 And as for that cardboard monstrosity..... I can’t even!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wow actually mentioned her mum on the sonic scrubber story - she DEF reads here!!! 🤣 She really is predictable. Now Let’s see if all the ‘neighbours’ are out on Thursday clapping with her at the front of the house....the more I watch this woman I think she comes across as being very dishonest and a real phoney. Everything is done for a reason and acted out to the camera.

All this chat and the VN saga has made me think....I just think it would be nice if Soph could be a bit more REAL with everyone. Like, she tries to hard to present this perfect brand: perfect wife, perfect house, perfect dog, perfect wedding, perfect extension, perfect kitchen, and now perfect wee Ronnie. shes only ever let this slip a little when she mentions anxiety, but she does it in such a contrived way to make people feel sorry for her that it never lands.

I don’t know why today couldn’t have been:

- Ronnie got me up at 5 and I’m knackered, so after his breakfast I’m going to put him down for an early nap whilst I get the house in order for myself

- I’m finding lockdown tough, and I’m missing my family. To be honest sometimes Jamie’s driving me mad, but I know it’s the same for everyone.

- Ronnie likes textures and I’ve never really been able to give him a shot at many, so I’m using lockdown to make him this and it’ll expose him to things a little more. Anyone have any other ideas that they’ve used?

- tbh I’m exhausted so he’s getting a pouch for his tea cause duck cooking, and then Jamie can give him a bath and I’m just going to have some quiet times to myself cause being a mum isn’t easy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I do that to and think yup tattle called that oh and that and oh for the whole house that to 😂 I feel like the wee ned fergie out still game when hinch does something or says something and I go no ye didnae no ye don’t 😂
THIS!!! Bloody love still game! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to come over all mumsnetty but does it make anyone else cringe to see him stood wobbling on that sofa with that toothbrush in his mouth? 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Can’t tell you how many threads I have missed cause I’m just so bored by her,
But she tries so hard to make it look like that poor baby stands it’s sad

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.