Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have all other influencers stopped swipe ups? Coz even though she’s not actively saying buy this by putting stuff on her stories she knows her Hinchers are gonna run out and buy it anyway.
I haven’t looked for a few days bit miss greedy’s home or whatever she is called is still doing swipe ups. Swipe up draining board the other day.

Reactions: 5
Yep, I inwardly cringe knowing how badly that could end.
Its just tragic she tries to hard to convince the world he can stand, when hes always leaning against the back of a sofa or bed🥱😴give it a bleeping rest love we all know he cant do anything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see what she’s tried to do with the sensory board but she could’ve just put all those things on his mat & let him play with them that way.

Reactions: 11
I just listened to the voice notes and cant believe how well her words flow, and she is slow and ditzy on stories.

Reactions: 16
I came to look on Tattle after Greedy mentioned it on her stories. Just wanted a nosey, then started looking for other people I follow. I used to think Hinch was alright, but I stopped viewing her stories as they became less and less genuine. I remember before she had whatshisname she said her page wouldn't become a baby page and she wanted to keep her child private blah blah… Guess that didn't happen.

I have also grown to detest these prerecorded stories. They're just awful.
Welcome to Tattle, I think you'll love it here 💖

I just listened to the voice notes and cant believe how well her words flow, and she is slow and ditzy on stories.
She's a con artist sales woman and she will portary herself as necessary. That was all recorded for our 'benefit'. It was all bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 122741Jason Manford dropped vinegar on his floor and people are tagging Hinch as if she'd know what to do! "Erm yeah put some Zoflora in a bottle with some Lenor, mix it all up and drink it, then I dunno, throw some pink stuff on it and light a wax melt! Then say you've been thinking about changing the floor, but not properly changing it because you love it so much, and then your husband will get someone in to look at it and as if by magic you've got a new kitchen"
Is he taking the piss? Asking for “bargain Mrs Hinches” or is he too another fan? 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly I love you guys... I’ve been trying to catch up on everything I missed since I joined a few weeks ago and I’m still only on Hinch thread #26 🤣 I’m addicted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish she’d buy Ronnie an activity table or something to encourage him to stand up and get some independence. She has the money to buy him so many toys. It makes me really sad as I just couldn’t do what she’s doing with my boy.
It would never occur to her to buy him anything herself, things she wants usually just magically appear at her door for free 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her story just got stuck on this. Her hand 😣View attachment 122796
What the duck is she doing! I mentioned her weird hand movements before on here and someone said it looked like she is always holding spare change, and it so does!
Although I really can’t make out what she is doing here? She’s not hiding her nails here so what’s going on? The way she closed the dishwasher too was most odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she making reference to her “mum” a hell of a lot today? Is she worried we all know shes broken the lockdown rules?
Her mum has probably gone back home after BBQ gate, so only now shes actually got a change to miss her.
She is an actual beg

she’s on a ban, so I’m presuming shady is too 😳🥺
Awh man!! I eagerly await their return and joyfully sarcastic comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like Groundhog Day now, just the same day repeated over and over
Morning guyyyyzzz
Ronnie sat on the bed
Make Ronnie some random concoction involving mush and a pouch
Plate it up in slow motion on a bamboo bamboo plate
Show boomerang of Ronnie not eating it with strategically placed ‘crumbs’ on his high hair not his plate
Morning nap time on the wheeled monstrosity (which must actually be enormous as there always seems to be loads of room in it and Ronnie is a big baby)
Montage of ‘cleaning’ her already clean house and spraying tit on curtains and beds and chopping cushions, all with click fingers and swirly effects
Lighting eleventy
Out in the garden, Ronnie on a blanket with one soft toy or sat in the swing
Some bollocks in the afternoon involving jars or twigs or similar tit
Wobbly Ronnie standing on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth
Putting the fat dog to bed

Rinse and repeat. No content whatsoever!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
If she's had elocution lessons then Sean Connery must have been her teacher.

InsHulation, ScHonic ScHrubber, PoundsHtretcher, assHuming, wHash, sHtruggling, cHloffs.
This. I'm laughing so hard.
Mishus hinsh

Hey, I’ve been lurking on somebody else’s thread.
But can you tell me why Hinchs thread is so popular? And people take a disliking to her?
I don’t follow her so I don’t know much about her other than she cleans a lot.
"Cleans"

• Haha
From one of the Facebook Hinch groups.

Making one of those stupid hearts on top of the kitchen counter with the piss sticks left up on it :sick:

Screenshot_20200505_005441.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I forgot to post earlier as been looking after my child. My husbands a key worker so not around on demand to watch her for me 😆

Is it me or is that someone in yellow? Almost a yellow apron maybe the person who actually cooks? Arms too small for vestmanz.

I watched it several times surely she wouldn’t actually have anything that brightly coloured in her house!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Question for you newbies. When you came over to tattle for a nose, what made you realise Mrs Hinch isn’t being true? Is it the way she always responds to Tattle? If so she’s really not doing her self any favours by keep trying to one up us because when her follows see the light and come over her she looks very childish trying to prove us wrong and makes herself seem more guilty!
A friend told me about Tattle and all the pieces suddenly fell into place - I started to realise the little lies and all the gifted crap! Her actions this past week have really stressed me out and I’m finally caught up to comment 🤣 I know it’s been said a million times but I cannot get my head around the cult following and how they get away with treating people!! The thing that has wound me up the most though is the ‘self care basket’ - I stupidly thought it would be a nice gift or treat for someone, I suppose it was but how bloody egotistical!! Clearly she wasn’t bothered about the products in the first place so why now?! I bet they don’t even get used now she’s flashed them and encouraged people to buy them 🙄 the other thing that wound me up this week was the sensory board, she clearly made it for her benefit and it was a waste of time - just give the kid a toy and be done with it! Sorry for the mini rant, I never get a chance to comment as I’m always playing catch up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Why the hell has she glued stuff to a board for her child to play with? Shouldn't they be able to pick up and play with their toys? Not have the glued down so they can't make a mess? Why is she so protective over her possessions and order of her house when she has a child? She's so materialistic.
Why doesn’t she just BUY him one?? Her followers aren’t that hard up that they can’t get an activity table or even buy one second hand? It’s not as if they wouldn’t know how to clean it?

I don’t understand her logic to be honest. She’s now loaded, somewhat well known but is still living on an estate and getting death threats? Threats to herself and her family? Anyone could walk in to her house and it’s not like they wouldn’t know where to go for things. Everything is labelled in the bloody drawers in the living room??
Kanye Vest needs to put his foot down!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.