Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the meals she mentioned earlier when she said ‘ those trays are from my Charlie bigham ready meals’ not the cheapest ready meals.. also I actually think that she eats ready meals every night, either that or those awful nachos. All her fridge consists of when she opens it is trays of cheese and about 5 bottles of salad dressing - which is very odd!!
it’s actually such a shame that so many women aspire to be like her but let’s be honest what does she actually do? Spray a load of chemicals, neglect her child by using her phone the whole day and not interacting.. and for the fact that she hasn’t worked a day in her life for over two years she never cooks ( apart from the odd watery casserole) that is an Absolute disgrace. I’m working from home at the moment and it’s full time 9-5 and some days are so full on but I’ve actually enjoyed it for the simple fact that when it’s abit quiet I can prep my dinners so although I’ve always cooked fresh anyway I’m Managing to cook up some really nice new recipes!
You would think she would want to cook a delicious FAMILY meal and sit down with her FAMILY to eat it at her 6 seat, constantly dressed dining table. Everything she has is wasted on her. ( I haven’t posted in ages so sorry for the huge rant)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey, I’ve been lurking on somebody else’s thread.
But can you tell me why Hinchs thread is so popular? And people take a disliking to her?
I don’t follow her so I don’t know much about her other than she cleans a lot.
Almost correct except.. she doesn't actually really clean much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right where do I start. I've been off here for a couple of days....was actually get quite concerned how much she was pissing me off! I'm generally not a nasty person but the lockdown bbq and more importantly the way she dealt with it seriously rattled me. My dad is old and these days are days I'm wasting that I know we dont have many left of. Precious days. But I'm sticking to the rules because I care about other people and our frontline workers. The way she thinks shes above the rules seriously got to me . Selfish witch doesn't give a toss. So...had a couple of days away from the witch. Then I see todays stories!!!! SOPHIE....you may be dumb enough to think you can pull the wool over peoples eyes but you're really not that clever hun. 'Finally getting the time's to answer your DMs ?? Bullshit....answering because you're shitting yourself that people are starting to see right through you and are trying to pretend you care about the inbreds that have messaged you months ago with no answer to date. Bullshit. Writing 'Thank you for following me ❤ after every message. Again trying to look nice and caring and not the selfish, up your own arse bint that you are. Another fail. Sending your Scottish 'friend' (using that term loosely) a shark....think it makes you look sweet and caring? Wrong. Makes you look like a narcissistic twit who is trying to look good to the masses when what's in your heart is far from that. It just looks like you're trying to gain popularity. Another fail. A donation to charity instead may have been better. Not lining the pockets of another freeloading ponce. The caddy with hand sanitiser...... that really boiled me. Do you know there are doctors and nurses with no access to that to help save their lives and you've got bottles of it to sanitise your claws after changing ronnies nappy when you could just get off your bony arse and wash your hands??????
I think I may need a couple more days off!!! This is the beginning if your downfall Hinchy! And no amount of transparent shallow gestures will change that. You've marked your card! Well and truly!!

Reactions: 54
Question for you newbies. When you came over to tattle for a nose, what made you realise Mrs Hinch isn’t being true? Is it the way she always responds to Tattle? If so she’s really not doing her self any favours by keep trying to one up us because when her follows see the light and come over her she looks very childish trying to prove us wrong and makes herself seem more guilty!

I never followed her until I read this thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why the hell has she glued stuff to a board for her child to play with? Shouldn't they be able to pick up and play with their toys? Not have the glued down so they can't make a mess? Why is she so protective over her possessions and order of her house when she has a child? She's so materialistic.

Sorry late to the party here.
Sensory boards are an actual thing for babies....not 10 months olds.... hinch misses the point again 🙄

Reactions: 12
Question for you newbies. When you came over to tattle for a nose, what made you realise Mrs Hinch isn’t being true? Is it the way she always responds to Tattle? If so she’s really not doing her self any favours by keep trying to one up us because when her follows see the light and come over her she looks very childish trying to prove us wrong and makes herself seem more guilty!
For me it was just to see what this tattle was all about. I just read all the popular posts and found them hilarious (the mario one obvs 😂) but regarding mrs h I did used to like her cleaning stuff at first (btw I had the original to do list she used before her book way before it became a hinch thing 😂 As I just love a to do lis) but then you could see the sales patter take over and I'm not interested in that. It was more sell sell sell all the time and more of a business rather than a fun every day relatable account.

Then Started to really follow the posts on here and paid more attention to how she did things and it's see her just become a money making machine rather than a real parent. She's too busy trying to be calculated in what she post in order to sell stuff rather than enjoy e ups and downs of having a child. Sad really as she could have been a fun account still Aden money as I get it's her "job" but kept it relatable. Sorry for long post

Reactions: 17
Yet again putting Ronnie in danger standing with that bloody toothbrush just coz it was mentioned on here. Yes she may be sitting beside him or whatever but it only takes a split second and that child could easily fall over and hurt himself quite badly. We don't talk about it on here Soph just to encourage you to continue doing it we talk about it coz we show our concern. Absolutely pathetic
she’d dangle him out the window head first if we mentioned it on here! tragic!

Reactions: 9
Sorry for my typos! I'm a secretary as well 😂😂 but I can't type on my phone with these nails 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These are the meals she mentioned earlier when she said ‘ those trays are from my Charlie bigham ready meals’ not the cheapest ready meals.. also I actually think that she eats ready meals every night, either that or those awful nachos. All her fridge consists of when she opens it is trays of cheese and about 5 bottles of salad dressing - which is very odd!!
it’s actually such a shame that so many women aspire to be like her but let’s be honest what does she actually do? Spray a load of chemicals, neglect her child by using her phone the whole day and not interacting.. and for the fact that she hasn’t worked a day in her life for over two years she never cooks ( apart from the odd watery casserole) that is an Absolute disgrace. I’m working from home at the moment and it’s full time 9-5 and some days are so full on but I’ve actually enjoyed it for the simple fact that when it’s abit quiet I can prep my dinners so although I’ve always cooked fresh anyway I’m Managing to cook up some really nice new recipes!
You would think she would want to cook a delicious FAMILY meal and sit down with her FAMILY to eat it at her 6 seat, constantly dressed dining table. Everything she has is wasted on her. ( I haven’t posted in ages so sorry for the huge rant)
Charlie Bingham can duck right off at that price!! 😳😳😳 Also that dining table is ridiculous being dressed all the time!! It must be so dusty just sitting out. And why the duck do they sit at opposite ends of the table, oh yeah, so she can make her dopey joke about eating breakfast with a vase 🥴🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When she started I was like - hmm okay she’s okay. Then the swipe ups started. The baskets, the endless cleaning products when you could just use one thing and when ronnieblesshislittlehands was born, it was around the same time my friend had a baby. She was up until 1am cleaning the one night because she felt a failure compared to Mrs hinch. That blew my mind. She has no concept of how a new mother feels in comparison to what she rams down their throats about her perfect life with her spotless home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Charlie Bingham can duck right off at that price!! 😳😳😳 Also that dining table is ridiculous being dressed all the time!! It must be so dusty just sitting out. And why the duck do they sit at opposite ends of the table, oh yeah, so she can make her dopey joke about eating breakfast with a vase 🥴🙄🤦‍♀️

It's all such bollocks isn't it ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a newbie but I came to Tattle when the whole MOD/Alicegate imploded and had a nose at other threads. Hinch wasn’t annoying me per say but felt the authenticity (if there had been any) had long gone as every other story felt like a swipe up or an ad so you guys just confirmed I wasn’t alone in that thinking! Then you all just filled in the gaps to other bits.
In hindsight what annoys me most is how she uses the anxiety to encourage needless spending and essentially anyone in a vulnerable place will get taken along (appreciate this isn’t unique to Hinch). At the end of 2018 I had an ectopic pregnancy and then a few months later a miscarriage and I tried to fill that void cleaning the house top to bottom relentlessly and buying cleaning stuff I simply didn’t need - most of which was likely a result of watching her insta thinking it would make me happy etc. I was lucky that my partner stepped in and I was referred for counselling and realised it wasn’t a healthy habit I had formed but was using it as a way to try and cope/avoid facing my trauma. While I’m annoyed at Hinch I’m more annoyed at myself for being taken in by it when I was vulnerable. However I doubt I’m the only one who was/is and feel it’s something constantly played upon in her content, whether this is deliberate or self conscious. 🤷‍♀️
Oh and I’ve not had to buy any cleaning products (shamefully) until a couple of months ago as I’d built up that much of a stash 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was just going up stairs for a wee, my hubby said “off to shake your lettuce” I said “no, I’m going to open my prawn purse” beer actually came out his nose 😂😂
#prawnpurse winner of the internet 2020

BRILLIANT 👏👏👏 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right where do I start. I've been off here for a couple of days....was actually get quite concerned how much she was pissing me off! I'm generally not a nasty person but the lockdown bbq and more importantly the way she dealt with it seriously rattled me. My dad is old and these days are days I'm wasting that I know we dont have many left of. Precious days. But I'm sticking to the rules because I care about other people and our frontline workers. The way she thinks shes above the rules seriously got to me . Selfish witch doesn't give a toss. So...had a couple of days away from the witch. Then I see todays stories!!!! SOPHIE....you may be dumb enough to think you can pull the wool over peoples eyes but you're really not that clever hun. 'Finally getting the time's to answer your DMs ?? Bullshit....answering because you're shitting yourself that people are starting to see right through you and are trying to pretend you care about the inbreds that have messaged you months ago with no answer to date. Bullshit. Writing 'Thank you for following me ❤ after every message. Again trying to look nice and caring and not the selfish, up your own arse bint that you are. Another fail. Sending your Scottish 'friend' (using that term loosely) a shark....think it makes you look sweet and caring? Wrong. Makes you look like a narcissistic twit who is trying to look good to the masses when what's in your heart is far from that. It just looks like you're trying to gain popularity. Another fail. A donation to charity instead may have been better. Not lining the pockets of another freeloading ponce. The caddy with hand sanitiser...... that really boiled me. Do you know there are doctors and nurses with no access to that to help save their lives and you've got bottles of it to sanitise your claws after changing ronnies nappy when you could just get off your bony arse and wash your hands??????
I think I may need a couple more days off!!! This is the beginning if your downfall Hinchy! And no amount of transparent shallow gestures will change that. You've marked your card! Well and truly!!
I thought exactly the same thing about the hand sanitiser. It should really only be used when you can’t properly wash your hands. She’s got how many sinks in that house? Hinch wash your hands. Skanky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right. Here’s a big one that’s SERIOUSLY fucked me off

so I follow Marie kondo on Instagram because.. well she’s amazing but anyway, this is her latest post (for anyone who doesn’t follow her) looks familiar huh? Hinch lists???
LOOK AT THE bleeping DATE MARIE KONDO STARTED DOING HER LISTS TO HELP PEOPLE IN THEIR CLEANING. (I’ve attached the google page)
Plagiarism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a newbie but I came to Tattle when the whole MOD/Alicegate imploded and had a nose at other threads. Hinch wasn’t annoying me per say but felt the authenticity (if there had been any) had long gone as every other story felt like a swipe up or an ad so you guys just confirmed I wasn’t alone in that thinking! Then you all just filled in the gaps to other bits.
In hindsight what annoys me most is how she uses the anxiety to encourage needless spending and essentially anyone in a vulnerable place will get taken along (appreciate this isn’t unique to Hinch). At the end of 2018 I had an ectopic pregnancy and then a few months later a miscarriage and I tried to fill that void cleaning the house top to bottom relentlessly and buying cleaning stuff I simply didn’t need - most of which was likely a result of watching her insta thinking it would make me happy etc. I was lucky that my partner stepped in and I was referred for counselling and realised it wasn’t a healthy habit I had formed but was using it as a way to try and cope/avoid facing my trauma. While I’m annoyed at Hinch I’m more annoyed at myself for being taken in by it when I was vulnerable. However I doubt I’m the only one who was/is and feel it’s something constantly played upon in her content, whether this is deliberate or self conscious. 🤷‍♀️
Oh and I’ve not had to buy any cleaning products (shamefully) until a couple of months ago as I’d built up that much of a stash 🤦‍♀️
Don't be angry at yourself. You were poorly love. Be proud of yourself at how far you come now 🌷🌷❤ huge hugs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Everything is on her terms, the gretel filter so the press won't print her pic, no more like they can print it but only ones you like, that show you in a good way. Only arselicking comments are left up, no negativity allowed! Only praise is shared unless it's "troll" post used before a carefully thought out meltdown...you know like when you have a book out £££. You read here Sophie and you will have saw some articulate posts, written by educated, good people. You will have read posts detailing your greed and wrong doings..I.e the very collab. Yet nothing seems to prick your conscience does it? You still use products tested on animals, still flog to folk often in crap situations financially, mentally or both! You flout social distance rule without a flinch...manipulation and greed are what I see when I look at you...for each person who tell you, you've helped them, there are 2/3 more who you haven't! Believe me when I say we here aren't jealous we wouldn't swap with you for all the gifted tatt in this world!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.