Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
I can't wait to see Pringles fly off the shelf because they are all wrapping them in twine and turning them into cornflour canisters.

That was the shittest thing I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

InstaFamous

8AD5032D-C465-4666-8B2F-B610A2CC4EFF.png
She’s fucking with us all, right? She HAS to be? Please tell me that Mrs Hinch is actually one large performance piece about the throwaway nature of society and how easily people are influenced? Like that time Joaquin Phoenix grew a huge beard and pretended he was starting a rap career for 18 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

#blessed

I get she’s trying to make a sensory board, they can be absolutely fab when done properly like this one I’ve found on google images 05180E42-DDA7-400E-AB91-2210C8256298.jpeg
But that’s a load of rubbish glued to some cardboard 🙈
And I’m sorry his fine motor skills, he should really be able to turn the page of a board book easily by now 😔

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion: "Soph has a case of toilet tummy. Ronnie's meals do NOT look yummy"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cloff

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion

“Hinch is sorting out her medicine kit, but it’s the lies and denial that’s causing the squits”

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Question for you newbies. When you came over to tattle for a nose, what made you realise Mrs Hinch isn’t being true? Is it the way she always responds to Tattle? If so she’s really not doing her self any favours by keep trying to one up us because when her follows see the light and come over her she looks very childish trying to prove us wrong and makes herself seem more guilty!
I was actually feeling that crap last week I googled "Mrs hinch makes me feel like a failiar" and tattle popped up, I clicked in and have been hooked ever since. I don't feel like a shite mum anymore and even my other half has noticed a difference in my mood. I actually had never heard of rattler, nor noticed her even mention it either. So glad I found it tho ❤ Awk guyysss #blessed 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Right where do I start. I've been off here for a couple of days....was actually get quite concerned how much she was pissing me off! I'm generally not a nasty person but the lockdown bbq and more importantly the way she dealt with it seriously rattled me. My dad is old and these days are days I'm wasting that I know we dont have many left of. Precious days. But I'm sticking to the rules because I care about other people and our frontline workers. The way she thinks shes above the rules seriously got to me . Selfish bitch doesn't give a toss. So...had a couple of days away from the witch. Then I see todays stories!!!! SOPHIE....you may be dumb enough to think you can pull the wool over peoples eyes but you're really not that clever hun. 'Finally getting the time's to answer your DMs ?? Bullshit....answering because you're shitting yourself that people are starting to see right through you and are trying to pretend you care about the inbreds that have messaged you months ago with no answer to date. Bullshit. Writing 'Thank you for following me ❤ after every message. Again trying to look nice and caring and not the selfish, up your own arse bint that you are. Another fail. Sending your Scottish 'friend' (using that term loosely) a shark....think it makes you look sweet and caring? Wrong. Makes you look like a narcissistic twat who is trying to look good to the masses when what's in your heart is far from that. It just looks like you're trying to gain popularity. Another fail. A donation to charity instead may have been better. Not lining the pockets of another freeloading ponce. The caddy with hand sanitiser...... that really boiled me. Do you know there are doctors and nurses with no access to that to help save their lives and you've got bottles of it to sanitise your claws after changing ronnies nappy when you could just get off your bony arse and wash your hands??????
I think I may need a couple more days off!!! This is the beginning if your downfall Hinchy! And no amount of transparent shallow gestures will change that. You've marked your card! Well and truly!!

Reactions: 54

heharps

First post from a long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve also dipped in to Tattle since the whole MOD thing. But now I also feel compelled to share how I ended up on a Mrs Hinch Tattle thread. I used to like Mrs Hinch when I came across her about 18 months ago. I fell for the whole ‘Hinch’ thing and found myself buying loads of cleaning stuff, although I soon realised I couldn’t keep up with spending a fortune every time I went to B&M (that was the first time she made me feel like a failure). Then things started to change when I was pregnant at the same time as her (my boy is 8 months). I was exhausted, working full time, sickness, could barely lift a duster from tiredness and there she was ‘hinching’ day in and day out, making me feel like a failure again! Fast forward to when my baby was born. When my baby napped, I flopped (still do!) on the sofa with a hot brew, sod the cleaning. And there she was again, when her baby was napping she was cleaning! I felt utter shit, like a failure yet again! I just couldn’t understand where she got the energy from. It’s not until I found Tattle recently that you’ve completely opened my eyes to her tricks and how she pre records stuff. The final straw for me was all the ‘swipe up’ eBay crap that’s made me see her for what she is, greedy and money grabbing. It’s just a shame that she has millions of followers who are yet to see her for what she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It was actually a Twitter rant from someone else who has a thread on here that brought me to this site, but I’ve had a right laugh reading through some of the Hinch threads! 😂

I wouldn’t say I was ever a full on ‘Hincher’, but I did enjoy watching her & I bought a few of the things she recommended. I started to go off her when she got in with all the big brands, & swiftly dropped all her old favourites for stuff they were paying her to promote. When was the last time we saw ‘Paul the Pine’ or ‘Vera’? Her recommendations started to feel less genuine & more like scripted adverts. As her account has grown she seems to have lost a lot of what made her likeable when she started out. These days I find her quite dishonest, & I was appalled by the lockdown BBQs story.

I still watch her stories, but I often find myself thinking ‘why the hell am I watching this?’ because she just irritates me. The new ‘mummy blogger’ style content absolutely bores me to tears, so I think it might finally be time to hit unfollow!

Justhereforacreep

Am I the only one that comes on here, reads the thread and then goes and watches her stories as it provides sheer enterainment thinking of what has already been said!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nellypledge

It’s like Groundhog Day now, just the same day repeated over and over
Morning guyyyyzzz
Ronnie sat on the bed
Make Ronnie some random concoction involving mush and a pouch
Plate it up in slow motion on a bamboo bamboo plate
Show boomerang of Ronnie not eating it with strategically placed ‘crumbs’ on his high hair not his plate
Morning nap time on the wheeled monstrosity (which must actually be enormous as there always seems to be loads of room in it and Ronnie is a big baby)
Montage of ‘cleaning’ her already clean house and spraying shit on curtains and beds and chopping cushions, all with click fingers and swirly effects
Lighting eleventy
Out in the garden, Ronnie on a blanket with one soft toy or sat in the swing
Some bollocks in the afternoon involving jars or twigs or similar shit
Wobbly Ronnie standing on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth
Putting the fat dog to bed

Rinse and repeat. No content whatsoever!

• Heart
  • Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
Remember when she told that lovely sweet story, about how she only made a little bit of money on Instagram?! Extension, Audi, eurodisney, kitchen I'd never change Reno, range rover, husband not worked for 10 months with a mortgage.... you're such a bloody liar!!! Toilet tummy, more shite comes out your mouth than your arse.

• Haha

Lauracj

I've unfollowed 2 Instagram accounts, both of whom i really enjoy because they said they're "hinching" today. What the actual fuck is this spell she has people under?! It frustrates the hell out of me that people can't see what we see!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Jaeme

I think that scrub daddy package was pretty wasteful given the current times. Delivery services are strained enough and that was pointless. A package to say an announcement is coming? They could have just put up a post about it instead of sending numrous packages of tat to people.

Lauracj

I caught my 7 month old daughter playing with a bit of gammon my son had dropped on the floor...that's more sensory than that fucking box

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
What in the actual fuck is that shitty cardboard thing she has just made him? That is actually cruel. It's like, here RonRon, a bunch of stuff with some actual colour and texture that you might like, but I've glued them down so you can't actually play with them properly. Cruel.
100% after she filmed thay story the whole thing was thrown in the bin and Ronnie was put back behind the sofa.

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
No PR company would suggest “coming clean” unless there was evidence to prove against them or there was a high paying interview to come out of a scandal. They were told about it because the newspaper said they had been contacted and didn’t want to make a comment. Stop with the fake friend at Gleam 🙄🙈 you’re not fooling me.
No fake friend and trust me if there is proof It’s suggested to come clean. I used to work for a similar company which is where I know I this person from.
dealt with similar before from some low profile tv stars.
She wouldn’t lie. Also she really doesn’t like hinch.
said she’s a self entitled princess who thinks she owns the place.
take it as you will. You’re opinion on what I say doesn’t matter to me.
I have the messages ☺ Enjoy

EDIT: I never said Gleam suggested coming clean. I just said vest shut it down.
Not here for bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha

FlowerPotGirls

20200505_080045.jpg

No Sophie!!! What's not nice is you abusing the rules of lockdown, using small businesses and not giving them credit, lying and manipulating everyone, damaging the environment, setting your barmy army on "trolls" and all the tat you're gifted and promote so your sheep go and get into financial difficulties copying because they are so desperate just to be noticed by you!!

That's why you've got toilet tummy, because you're a terrible person who's starting to realise you're one mistake away from falling off that pedestal.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Paddy

He’s bloody fab, he works at a funeral directors and as there are 4 within half a mile of my house I’ve offered relocation for him to move north 😃😃
I was just going up stairs for a wee, my hubby said “off to shake your lettuce” I said “no, I’m going to open my prawn purse” beer actually came out his nose 😂😂
#prawnpurse winner of the internet 2020

Hoorah! Thanks @Paddy. ATFB X
she’s bloody hilarious, we speak every day, I want a group watts app with her and shady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49