Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always need to “sort out this boxxx.” You have a medicine box, just top it up as and when you buy more medicine and throw away the empty packets.

I think they are secretly disorganised and untidy!🧐
I know all those boxes look brand new and unopened anyway.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up and very sad I missed the story about the shits, I was too busy gluing my tampons in the shape of a massive willy to stick up in the bathroom. #hinched.

Just thought, weve not seen wild wild vest in a while, has he been banished to the loft with Tracy for eating a biscuit on the couch instead of out the window?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Just caught up and very sad I missed the story about the shits, I was too busy gluing my tampons in the shape of a massive willy to stick up in the bathroom. #hinched.

Just thought, weve not seen wild wild vest in a while, has he been banished to the loft with Tracy for eating a biscuit on the couch instead of out the window?
Did she honestly tell 3.3m people (and us trolls) that she had the squits?! 🤣💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she has such a short memory doesn’t she!!! I listened to the voice notes and honestly almost felt pity for her. but then she accused Tattlers of telling her to kill herself and I realised it was another manipulation tactic as cannot imagine any legit Tattlers doing that. We really don’t care enough to be threatening people and we are all nice souls!!
I couldn't belive what I was hearing when she accused people on here telling her to commit suicide/wanted her to die. I have not seen anyone write that it's disgusting to accuse people of this. As I said at the time she doesn't like tattle as she can't control what's said. She can't delete comments willy nilly like she does on her account. She likes to control every aspect of her life. She controls Ronnie's development to keep him a baby longer. She probably controls Jamie maybe that's why he isn't working now?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Going to join in with how I found this site and how I found the thread on Grinch.
Originally I was looking at the Helen Briggs and Chet Sket thread 😭
Then I saw Mrs Hinchs thread.
I had preordered her book and it was due to come the next day! I had a read and originally didn’t really see anything wrong that what she was doing.
I have a baby who is 7 months old so I found her pretty relatable sometimes until the more I saw that Ronnie just didn’t do ANYTHING I understand that all baby’s develop at different rates but my baby was sitting up, crawling, standing up against things and is VERY mobile!
her little book of notes came through my door and I enjoyed using it, it does help me set goals on what I want to do for the week etc but I could’ve just kept using my old notebook as I used to cause it’s pretty much the same thing?!
Since then you guys have opened my eyes to much on the poison that that people let intoxicate them day in and day out and I can not believe my eyes. Her fame is dwindling and she’s using her child to try get it back up 😒 it’s Ronnie that I feel sorry for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since we're all doing our stories on how we landed on this beautiful site, with wonderful likeminded trolls 😘😘😘

I bought into the hinch show to an extent, I did try some things she advertised on the cleaning side and bought her first book. I suffer from anxiety and have always found the cleaning really helps me with something to focus on. I read her book and thought it was absolute scutter, followed some actual cleaning accounts and unfollowed her as she's a complete saleswoman and doesn't give a tit about anything but herself.

A few months later I saw a story on insta from another account giving out about trolling and mentioning this site, so of course I checked it out. I've never looked back.

Love you all!

No not really to be honest. Any cleaning supplies really do the same job. The pink stuff paste and cream cleaner are good and less chemically than other brands. Feel free to message me if you've something specific you're wanting info on, in a similar boat 👍
Thank you, reassuring to know. I have the pink stuff but never sure if I'm using it right. At least I'm not diluting it and spraying it on my kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just on the off chance... Is anything she uses (ie sells her soul, and child, to the devil for?) actually worth buying?

I'm dealing with mental health issues and my house is literally a "depression nest" So I'm genuinely asking.
Sorry to hear your not feeling great , Trust me when I tell you ,ya don't need a chemical tit storm to clean your house.

A micro fibre mop is a good a mop as any .

Cream cleaner for kitchen worktop , presses & bathroom ,bath sink ,toilet.

Damp dusting no polish needed

Bicarb & some essential oil ( shake & vac )
I use Dettol for disinfectant but any will do

If & when you want to do a bit of cleaning just do a lil bit at a time. Your more important than cleaning xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What were the toilet tummy stories?

Also does anyone have that flash mop? It pains me to say but I do want one! Any ex-Hinchers want to confess things they bought a few years ago before we escaped the cult?! Because she’s the reason I’ve got a Shark 😂😭
I’ll confess to owning ‘Paul the Pine’, which I still use now. I’ve also got that pair of cloths she used to refer to as Buddy & Brian, and some Pink Stuff knocking about somewhere. The biggest purchase I made due to watching her was the Vileda turbo mop, the one she used to refer to as Tracey. Still got it & still use it pretty regularly!

I think some of her early recommendations were genuinely good stuff, that she genuinely rated. The problem is that she sold out to the big brands & dropped all the good stuff in favour of any old crap they pay her to promote. One of the many dishonest things she does these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just spent the last hour or so trying to catch up and found the voice notes. bleeping Hells Bells! That was unbelievable and utterly embarrassing. Hasn't left the house in weeks? Yet mentioned in a recent story that they all go on a daily stroll? wanders about around the lake wondering where it starts and ends? gathers twigs to make tatty rubbish for Greyville? what an absolute pile of wank! The pathological nature of her lies is cause for concern - or at least it should be for her family. Maybe she only considers trips to Home Bargains and Costa leaving the house?
As for her trying to take people's minds off Covid 19 with her stories? Well let's all bow down to the Queen of Sheeba! How far up her own arse is she?

I also highly refute that anyone on here would private message her and tell her to kill herself and I find that very difficult to believe.

If you want to go back to what life was like in June 2018 ( and stop with the crocodile tears please!) duck off back there. How difficult would it really be? I guess you have contractual obligations to fulfill but you must have lawyers who could sort out the finer details of contracts for you?
The problem is Sophie that you have zero control over what we say on here and it drives you mad doesn't it? You can't delete a single word that's said here can you?

You live in a world where you think you are a paragon of virtue, never putting a foot wrong. I mean you're just little old Soph from the village aren't you? Making a bit of money from your Instagram account?

The reality though Sophie is that you're really like Norman Bates. You are a modern day version of Psycho.

All the best

Where can I get access to the voice notes?
Thread 151 page 13 Friday at 6.30pm
It's well worth a listen! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else feel that she’s going to be announcing a pregnancy in the coming weeks 🤔
This has been popping up since before Christmas! I’m sure eventually it’ll be true...

I couldn't belive what I was hearing when she accused people on here telling her to commit suicide/wanted her to die. I have not seen anyone write that
I absolutely believe she’s had messages telling her to kill herself. Even with of her followers being bots, messages like that are, unfortunately, par for the course. But I don’t believe they are tattlers. She’s saying they are because to her, I think, tattlers and trolls are one and the same, it’s tarring us with the same brush.

Reactions: 11
Just on the off chance... Is anything she uses (ie sells her soul, and child, to the devil for?) actually worth buying?

I'm dealing with mental health issues and my house is literally a "depression nest" So I'm genuinely asking.
The only thing I personally think is good is the flash bathroom liquid and I hate to admit the bathroom minky is quite useful for the bath and sink!
Can’t say I’ve used anything else she pedals although the bicarbonate spray the new one is good on pissy mattresses 🤣🤣 dealt with a lot of that this last week from my daughter!
My mum told me to try it so I took my mums word for it over Hinch.
Hope you’re okay, if you ever need a chat PM me. I’m always ears (eyes) for anyone to offload on to 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What were the toilet tummy stories?

Also does anyone have that flash mop? It pains me to say but I do want one! Any ex-Hinchers want to confess things they bought a few years ago before we escaped the cult?! Because she’s the reason I’ve got a Shark 😂😭
I bought the vileda spray mop. And I do like it, cheaper than the flash power mop. Spray some diluted flash floor cleaner and the pad is washable.
I think they're a waste of money. You buy the mop, batteries, fresh disposable wipes at every use.
The speed mop I think would be slightly cheaper, similar to the power mop but at a slightly cheaper cost.

Reactions: 3
Early thread suggestion

“Hinch is sorting out her medicine kit, but it’s the lies and denial that’s causing the squits”

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I said on here yesterday that she should wash her hands. I doubt she cleans her hands much because she’d prefer to decorate the bleeping hand towel. What a head she is
B3EF3C57-14F5-48EC-955C-D7171AA5678D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This has been popping up since before Christmas! I’m sure eventually

I absolutely believe she’s had messages telling her to kill herself. Even with of her followers being bots, messages like that are, unfortunately, par for the course. But I don’t believe they are tattlers. She’s saying they are because to her, I think, tattlers and trolls are one and the same, it’s tarring us with the same brush.
Sorry wasn't t very clear in what I meant. I've never seen threats on here just likes to blame tattle as she can't control what's said. I do believe she has received threats and she talks about stalkers. I wouldn't be surprised if these threats/stalkers are her own fans who let's be real are as demented as Hinch. You've seen them go for people who don't agree with their mindset so I can imagine them turning in Hinch herself.

Reactions: 13
I couldn't belive what I was hearing when she accused people on here telling her to commit suicide/wanted her to die. I have not seen anyone write that it's disgusting to accuse people of this. As I said at the time she doesn't like tattle as she can't control what's said. She can't delete comments willy nilly like she does on her account. She likes to control every aspect of her life. She controls Ronnie's development to keep him a baby longer. She probably controls Jamie maybe that's why he isn't working now?
I can’t stop thinking about this blatant lie. So many people have suggested she takes a long walk off a short cliff, and she’s dressing it up as people suggesting she “commits SUICIDE”. Taken completely out of context, and exaggerated. Just like she exaggerated the truth about not leaving the house. She is a blatant liar, completely incapable of telling the truth. Rot in hell Soph. Yep..: there you are.. another “death threat”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.