Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend said this last week that she was un following her, because we have both said how she made us both feel like tit. Bug I'm too bloody nosey to unfollow her 😂😂😂
There’s been plenty of times that she’s made me feel like tit, & I’ve had to remind myself that Instagram isn’t real life.
I really don’t like that she makes money out of making people feel bad about their lives, so they’ll buy all the stuff she promotes to try & replicate hers. It’s pretty despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hinch isn’t all about cleaning at all. She just likes her house to smell clean. She has a thing about smells. Hence all the wax melts, Zoflora, spraying febreeze everywhere and sloshing Lenore in her sink. Mostly she talks about things smelling nice and clean not things looking clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh my days what an absolute tool she is.... I absolutely cannot understand what goes through her head.... how to annoy your 10 mth old baby.... glue some tit to a board and watch him get frustrated when he can’t get hold of the scour pad as he wants to properly look at it, she would of been better to put it all in the box and let him explore it better,,,, mean what’s he suppose to do with the spoon??? He’s only going to try and pull it off.... she really does need to wobble her head and let him just play properly
the thing is it’s only stuck on with a glue gun and it’s cardboard so if you leave him long enough he will be able to pull it off. All he has to do is sit in it tug at the spoon and that bad boy is coming right off. Sensory boxes are great for any age (my 3 year old still loves the that not my...books) so she could have just put it in a box for him and let him pick up and touch what he wanted to.

Reactions: 18
Oh dear god, I'm not rich by any means. My my 1 year old has a proper activity table. My friend bought him it for Xmas. If she hadn't, I would have saved for one for him. Poor Ronnie is looking at that thinking what crock of tit is this she's made now ffs 🤦‍♀️😂
I know, she could put all of that in a box and let him explore it but what she has done looks awful

Reactions: 17
As a few have mentioned, all those bits would have been better in a box, my first thought was she could have given him that caddy bag thing she uses for nappies etc, she already knows he likes taking things out of there and it’s safe .

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know why the thread is just called Mrs hinch #153 are we not allowed to use funny thread titles now😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Mario thinking she has sent him that hoover out the kindness of her heart. She doesn’t care for him, he is just convenient for her right now.
She has probably had it ages, in that magic garage of hers.

• Haha
I’m starting to convince myself onslow doesn’t live there 😆 why would he allow such weird behaviour. Like no babe let’s not glue random crap to a dangerous box lid let’s just get him some toys.

• Haha
Woaaaahhhh talk about torture for a child. Let's stick everything down so he can't lift it. The child will become frustrated it's almost like a prank!!!! Buy him an activity table you have enough money to do so. Also no activity on the list for Ronnie this month. Guess painting with a carrot will have to do him for a while.... He couldn't handle the excitement

Reactions: 24
I caught my 7 month old daughter playing with a bit of gammon my son had dropped on the floor...that's more sensory than that bleeping box

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Is it the same glue she uses to keep him behind the sofa or for those stood up shots?

I shouldn’t joke part of me thinks it could very well be true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A sensory board would have been ideal months ago, not at his age where he should be exploring things himself, moving around etc. No hinch, just plonk him on the only spot on the floor he is allowed to sit and let him claw away at that

Reactions: 16
But why is Ronnie's sensory box/cardboard/piece of tat covered in sponges?????

Also she is worth a fortune just buy your child a box of toys!

Reactions: 17
Oh my god! What is that? Glueing his toys to a cardboard box so he can’t pick them up, touch, put in his mouth?? Seriously messed up. He sleeps so much cos he’s bloody bored 🤬

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know why the thread is just called Mrs hinch #153 are we not allowed to use funny thread titles now😭😭😭
My thread title got picked (thank you guyzzz) and it fitted but then it got changed as was too long but it could be shortened. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that comes on here, reads the thread and then goes and watches her stories as it provides sheer enterainment thinking of what has already been said!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I just feel so uneasy watching Ronnie try his hardest to pick up those toys that were stuck down. Super good idea for babies who’ve just learnt how to sit up maybe or even younger. Ronnie is almost one for Christ sake 😩😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.