Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me laugh so much can just picture Ronnie saying what the duck is this and pulling his tufts out in anger 😂😂😂😂😂🤣
And she will be crying and pulling at her neck, "Oh Jamie, fix Ronnie, he's broken. Do something, Jamie" while Ma Barker holds the worry angel up to her saying, "Now now, Sophie, sniff mamas Hanky"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I wish she’d buy Ronnie an activity table or something to encourage him to stand up and get some independence. She has the money to buy him so many toys. It makes me really sad as I just couldn’t do what she’s doing with my boy.

Reactions: 26
Dear God. You'd think trying to save someone from chemical burns, breaking their appliances or breathing in dangerous mixed chemicals was #beingkind.
Ah, but you forget there is only one way of #beingkind and it essentially means.... becoming a disciple of, and blindly following the actions of, someone you’ve never met. Even if it could result in hazard to health, permanent disfigurement, and/or death.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was actually a Twitter rant from someone else who has a thread on here that brought me to this site, but I’ve had a right laugh reading through some of the Hinch threads! 😂

I wouldn’t say I was ever a full on ‘Hincher’, but I did enjoy watching her & I bought a few of the things she recommended. I started to go off her when she got in with all the big brands, & swiftly dropped all her old favourites for stuff they were paying her to promote. When was the last time we saw ‘Paul the Pine’ or ‘Vera’? Her recommendations started to feel less genuine & more like scripted adverts. As her account has grown she seems to have lost a lot of what made her likeable when she started out. These days I find her quite dishonest, & I was appalled by the lockdown BBQs story.

I still watch her stories, but I often find myself thinking ‘why the hell am I watching this?’ because she just irritates me. The new ‘mummy blogger’ style content absolutely bores me to tears, so I think it might finally be time to hit unfollow!
My friend said this last week that she was un following her, because we have both said how she made us both feel like tit. Bug I'm too bloody nosey to unfollow her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should get a tray and put things on it different textures , colours , blocks , books , animals.

My nephew is the same age as Ronnie he loves building blocks at the moment. He also love saucepans & a wooden spoon 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my days what an absolute tool she is.... I absolutely cannot understand what goes through her head.... how to annoy your 10 mth old baby.... glue some tit to a board and watch him get frustrated when he can’t get hold of the scour pad as he wants to properly look at it, she would of been better to put it all in the box and let him explore it better,,,, mean what’s he suppose to do with the spoon??? He’s only going to try and pull it off.... she really does need to wobble her head and let him just play properly

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 122672She’s bleeping with us all, right? She HAS to be? Please tell me that Mrs Hinch is actually one large performance piece about the throwaway nature of society and how easily people are influenced? Like that time Joaquin Phoenix grew a huge beard and pretended he was starting a rap career for 18 months.
All these things in a little box for him would have done the job... this monstrosity?? Nahhh. This will frustrate the life out of him 🙄

Reactions: 16
She should get a tray and put things on it different textures , colours , blocks , books , animals.

My nephew is the same age as Ronnie he loves building blocks at the moment. He also love saucepans & a wooden spoon 😁
Don’t worry, we’ll see the sauce pan and wooden spoon on Thursday 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He will be back behind the sofa when this is all over
its so true. After Disney we all thought that she would do more with him after seeing his little face light up but literally the day after she came back he was back behind the sofa. As soon as she can get back to her hinch hauls she’ll once again forget she has a son 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15

She takes your tray and raises you .... A TREASURE CHEST! Full of delightful sensory goodies! Where's that at Soph? Surely it's more age appropriate since he can actual pick the pieces up??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was thinking, (I only discovered tattle on Friday) but in that time I've been following the hinch thread and I haven't noticed any of her "sheep army" coming here to defend her. Theyust realise that the numbers here are too great for them to say anything. But it just make their blood boil reading all these posts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry don’t know why the title isn’t on @admin
should be

Soph is after the sympathy vote, with a worry box and dreams about a rowing boat

Reactions: 4
That board is

1) dangerous
teething babies bite everything And he will pick it up whack himself with the board or pull off something g glued with a hot glue gun 🤦🏻‍♀️

2) wasteful
brand new perfectly good objects now can’t be used as they’re glued down

3) bleeping tit!

4) frustrating for a kid his age.

They all develop differently, my two were walking by then but even when crawling they would be playing with balls, knocking down blocks, stacking cups or generally making a right mess. Give him pots and pans and wooden spoons in the kitchen - then you don’t have to waste them, they can be put away again straight after.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That board has literal rubbish stuck to it, old crisp packet, scrunched up paper and some string!?I thought she loved that mini minky now it’s glued to a piece of cardboard :/

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.