Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh also. Why does she make actual cooking videos everyday for lunch minimum then has a ready meal for dinner...? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think my post earlier was deleted
But my friend at Gleam confirmed that VNgate was set up
Scripted but she deviated from script.
“death threats” aren’t confirmed to be from tattle they were sent to her inbox sooooo she can’t actually say it’s from here.

so much more but I don’t wanna get banned again 😂 sorry Admin I promise I won’t do it again 😘
Eh? How can updating people warrant a ban or comment deleted? Everyone is quick enough to want info and when you get it you have a post deleted and are worried about that happening?
If that's the case then what's the point of continuing? That's not a dig at Admin, it's a genuine question that's all

Yeah and I understand it’s gotta keep the thread on topic but this was entirely Hinch related but I was a Good 2 threads I was replying too
So does that mean that if/when I hear back from P&G and Joy of Clean after the fabric conditioner in the sink that I can't update, as but the time they do reply we'll be on the next thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah she’s definitely cutting down on the puddings since been called out on it here... another Kiwi for pudding this evening after his pouchy pasta
The thing is though kiwi has a laxative effect in babies and toddlers, it's recommended for constipation, so is pear and prunes etc. He's had about a kiwi everyday for 3 days, that's not going to be good 🤣 We only dared to give one kiwi over 2 days. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eh? How can updating people warrant a ban or comment deleted? Everyone is quick enough to want info and when you get it you have a post deleted and are worried about that happening?
If that's the case then what's the point of continuing? That's not a dig at Admin, it's a genuine question that's all

So does that mean that if/when I hear back from P&G and Joy of Clean after the fabric conditioner in the sink that I can't update, as but the time they do reply we'll be on the next thread?
I know. Exposing her is the life's work of this thread! Isn't that the point of tattle? Gleam insider stuff is major!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just come back from walking the dog. Just seen my neighbour (obviously at a safe distance) I kid you not 50 year old woman is on her hands and knees picking up sticks to make a wanky stick heart as Mrs Hinch has done it. When I said to her jokingly you don’t know what’s touched them she said she is going to clean them with Zoflora 😑.
She said if she had enough she would make one for me....help 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Does it really take the pair of them to get Ronnie ready for bed every night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ronnie has literally no interest in his mum. She’s all poking him with her salad fingers and he literally could not give a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just come back from walking the dog. Just seen my neighbour (obviously at a safe distance) I kid you not 50 year old woman is on her hands and knees picking up sticks to make a wanky stick heart as Mrs Hinch has done it. When I said to her jokingly you don’t know what’s touched them she said she is going to clean them with Zoflora 😑.
Move house is your only option 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s a great idea... putting a flammable liquid on wooden sticks then hanging it up in ur house.

Ronnie has literally no interest in his mum. She’s all poking him with her salad fingers and he literally could not give a duck
Rustyyyy sppooooonnnn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Some of the looks he gives her are hilarious, I’ve never seen a baby look at their mum like that before! However, looking at the video tonight, is it because she pets him like a dog? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mad Mario. I was shocked when I found him. He’s one of those neddy gays 😂 you know you get camp gay men, butch gay men, feminine gay men, just normal gay man but in Scotland you also get the neddy gays. Can see him outside Polo having a scrap with someone who looked at Derek 😂
Howling at this. Though I always think that axm is for the more neddier gay 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing is though kiwi has a laxative effect in babies and toddlers, it's recommended for constipation, so is pear and prunes etc. He's had about a kiwi everyday for 3 days, that's not going to be good 🤣 We only dared to give one kiwi over 2 days. 🤢
No he'll be fine. Don't forget that the poor little sod gets fed eggs for pretty much every lunch he eats. They'll cancel out any effect that the kiwi's might have.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What on earth is she doing? There's Vest Side Hero spending some time with Ron Burgundy and she just can't resist butting in like a buffoon can she? raking at him with her jazz hands and waving his babygro at him trying desperately to gain his attention is actually pitiful.

@shadyessex33 where are you? We miss you! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.