Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love if she never posted about lil tufty again. Firstly because he deserves pricacy, secondly so I'd never have to read endless pages about him and what she should be doing. She can't release a parenting book πŸ˜‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow! Just become a VIP πŸŽ‰. All round to mine for a celebration BBQ and fizz πŸ₯‚πŸΎ. After lockdown of course! πŸ˜‰ x

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If you use hot glue on cardboard it dries, cools down and can be ripped off quite easily! You are then left with blobs of dried glue attached to whatever it is you've glued.. the next thing will be him bloody choking on dried glue, god forbid. I do hope if you read Tattle that you dismantle that board and just let the boy play! You are being judged more for being tit than actually just doing what all new mams do and that's count the hours till they go to bed and you can chill!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would love if she never posted about lil tufty again. Firstly because he deserves pricacy, secondly so I'd never have to read endless pages about him and what she should be doing. She can't release a parenting book πŸ˜‘
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he’s about 80% of her content now. She never used to post about him or what she did with him so much.

Reactions: 21
Why is she sending messages to herself asking where her things are from? No content and anything to show off the things she owns. Im done with this woman πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ronnie is going to rip those things off so quickly, then he’ll probably pick at the glue whilst she’s pining the loo πŸ˜•

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hinch isn’t all about cleaning at all. She just likes her house to smell clean. She has a thing about smells. Hence all the wax melts, Zoflora, spraying febreeze everywhere and sloshing Lenore in her sink. Mostly she talks about things smelling nice and clean not things looking clean.
I have never ever sprayed my curtains, I don’t get it? They are just for show and they have never smelt what so ever, she does hers everyday or so, it’s just so pointless πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 15
Im going in there early wit the new thread title thanks to the new trend
Roses are red, hinch is a disgrace, where the bleeping hell is trace?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve just caught up with her stories and came to say this; that picture of her posing with her Laptop and Gleam tagged. β€œI hOpE tHEy sTiLl lOvE mE”. Honestly, just bloody well duck all the way off will you.

Reactions: 13
My daughter would hate that 'sensory' board. Shed rather have her building blocks to knock down and her book to rip, just before she army crawls over to the radiator to ' play music's on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hes nearly 1.. in fact hes 11 months in 2weeks and she plays games like a 6 month old with him. It's a shame

Reactions: 15
She's took her story down from last night where she used the lenor in the sink!!! Perhaps p&g or gleam had a word πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.