Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about him on the sofa with that toothbrush in his mouth. Why is there no way to report that type of thing. When you see videos on tiktok that might be unsafe they actually have a warning on the bottom saying this activity could result in serious injury. So for me the same thing should be done with that because it is a genuine hazard. Some people will do things just because they see someone else do it and it’s frightening. Where’s the common sense. All these safety adverts there’s been on tv for years promoting child safety for choking etc and some idiot like her can just undo all of it and it goes unregulated, it doesn’t make sense to me honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just wanted to pop in and say if anyone wants to, erm, discuss Mario of the gifted Shark, we are over here currently on thread 11. Go on, you know you want to 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Right. Here’s a big one that’s SERIOUSLY fucked me off

so I follow Marie kondo on Instagram because.. well she’s amazing but anyway, this is her latest post (for anyone who doesn’t follow her) looks familiar huh? Hinch lists???
LOOK AT THE bleeping DATE MARIE KONDO STARTED DOING HER LISTS TO HELP PEOPLE IN THEIR CLEANING. (I’ve attached the google page)
She really is the Poundland version of Marie Kondo, yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Question for you newbies. When you came over to tattle for a nose, what made you realise Mrs Hinch isn’t being true? Is it the way she always responds to Tattle? If so she’s really not doing her self any favours by keep trying to one up us because when her follows see the light and come over her she looks very childish trying to prove us wrong and makes herself seem more guilty!
Super new newbie here 👋

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while although I I totally found tattle through a search for a tv show and loved it so had a look through the threads and found this one. Initially I still quite liked Mrs H but I was finding her content a bit repetitive and missing the “cleaning”. Initially, not going to lie, I thought you guys were being a bit harsh and there really wasn’t a way for her to please anyone. However, whilst I still feel like that about a few things whilst reading I have seen a lot of things which ring true. Since following these threads I’ve seen more and more the things you guys say can be true. SpecificallyI saw a bedtime quote which then disappeared to be replaced by something else. From then on I noticed the inconsistency. I do still think some things are read in to a LOT more than makes sense but for the most part I am seeing more and more things aren’t quite as bright as they seem to be. Maybe I’m a bit naive but I have you funny lot to keep my eyes open 😉

Looking forward to many more threads (even if they do go mega fast! I’ll never keep up when I’m back in the office...)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just wanted to pop in and say if anyone wants to, erm, discuss Mario of the gifted Shark, we are over here currently on thread 11. Go on, you know you want to 😜

I'm coming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First post from a long time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’ve also dipped in to Tattle since the whole MOD thing. But now I also feel compelled to share how I ended up on a Mrs Hinch Tattle thread. I used to like Mrs Hinch when I came across her about 18 months ago. I fell for the whole ‘Hinch’ thing and found myself buying loads of cleaning stuff, although I soon realised I couldn’t keep up with spending a fortune every time I went to B&M (that was the first time she made me feel like a failure). Then things started to change when I was pregnant at the same time as her (my boy is 8 months). I was exhausted, working full time, sickness, could barely lift a duster from tiredness and there she was ‘hinching’ day in and day out, making me feel like a failure again! Fast forward to when my baby was born. When my baby napped, I flopped (still do!) on the sofa with a hot brew, sod the cleaning. And there she was again, when her baby was napping she was cleaning! I felt utter tit, like a failure yet again! I just couldn’t understand where she got the energy from. It’s not until I found Tattle recently that you’ve completely opened my eyes to her tricks and how she pre records stuff. The final straw for me was all the ‘swipe up’ eBay crap that’s made me see her for what she is, greedy and money grabbing. It’s just a shame that she has millions of followers who are yet to see her for what she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Everything is on her terms, the gretel filter so the press won't print her pic, no more like they can print it but only ones you like, that show you in a good way. Only arselicking comments are left up, no negativity allowed! Only praise is shared unless it's "troll" post used before a carefully thought out meltdown...you know like when you have a book out £££. You read here Sophie and you will have saw some articulate posts, written by educated, good people. You will have read posts detailing your greed and wrong doings..I.e the very collab. Yet nothing seems to prick your conscience does it? You still use products tested on animals, still flog to folk often in crap situations financially, mentally or both! You flout social distance rule without a flinch...manipulation and greed are what I see when I look at you...for each person who tell you, you've helped them, there are 2/3 more who you haven't! Believe me when I say we here aren't jealous we wouldn't swap with you for all the gifted tatt in this world!
I know there's nothing more annoying than constant asking about rehashing previous Grinch misdoings, but, apologising in adavance, may I ask what was this Very Collab? Did they involve themselves with her? Better again, for the goss we live for, did it have an unfortunate outcome? ATV X

Reactions: 1
I don't follow Mario, have never watched him before. But just went for a nosey there after the hoover picture this morning. Oh em geee I defo vomited a little at how many times he thanked her, called her Sophie, made sure he used the words bought me this, thanks for buying me this. Like who the duck buys a insta mate a £100 hoover. duck off, not buying it for a second. Total bleeping set up. And then after all the hoover boke, he shares about someone who's house bunrt down and wanting his followers to donate!! Here's an idea Mario, send them your free hoover for their new house along with some of your other free shite. Maybe queen Sophie could do the same, doubt it tho. Fake twats the pair of them 😠
He put these go fund page up all the time. But if you look he never donates anything to them. He’s a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know there's nothing more annoying than constant asking about rehashing previous Grinch misdoings, but, apologising in adavance, may I ask what was this Very Collab? Did they involve themselves with her? Better again, for the goss we live for, did it have an unfortunate outcome? ATV X
Yes she did a collab, she chose a few items ( always things ma barker would like) up to around £200. Then her army went and copied. Only the interest isn't good for those who may have used HP. Her last post was Christmas or Jan? So not sure what happened there?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

On my way!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband is downstairs watching something on his phone and I'm in the bedroom about to read my book. He will probably come up around 1am and I will be asleep. I love him to bits but once my kids are in bed I just want to be left alone.
Me too I haven’t seen him since we have been off work isolating. He’s been upstairs watching rubbish tv and Ive been down here doing my own thing! Loved every minute but no one is watching us 24/7 .# The Truman show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think most people have been doing
To-do
Shopping
Lists for donkeys years . My Ma always wrote lists for jobs around the house. For me and my sister's to do 🤣🤣
No I know but Hinch is making money off stealing a few of Marie’s ideas now (folding organisation.. lists) n making money off it

Reactions: 5
Why has she Ronbons in standing positions now? He looks as awkward and she will end up ruining his feet.

Reactions: 9
Yes she did a collab, she chose a few items ( always things ma barker would like) up to around £200. Then her army went and copied. Only the interest isn't good for those who may have used HP. Her last post was Christmas or Jan? So not sure what happened there?
Thanks a million! Just goes to show, cloffs or clothes, she's fickle as f at the best of times! ATV!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
😳😳😳😳😳 Cotton bud sticks

What the actual fluck 😳😳🤣🤣🤣
Oh FFS, I'm 7 months pregnant and often dribble when I sneeze (TMI, I know) but this just made me proper wet myself and now I'm laying here in pissy sheets typing this before I have to get up and change it all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.