Mrs Hinch #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's disgusting, but I'm not an animal lover per se! I couldn't let a dog up on my sofa, let it beg around the table whilst my child ears, never mind give it its own flipping room and bed. Imagine being a guest at their house knowing your sleeping in a bed that actually belongs to a dog! I think when Ronnie's a bit bigger there's going to be problems with Henry, Henry's a spoilt twit and if he feels put out I dread to think what could happen! X
That's the bit I dont get she goes on about how clean she is then that smelly dog is everywhere he is on the couch while her child sits behind it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Ah she’s definitely cutting down on the puddings since been called out on it here... another Kiwi for pudding this evening after his pouchy pasta

Reactions: 10
How bored you must all be to sit and watch every single one of her stories and have a running commentary of how much she irritates you?! I have an idea... don’t watch them and maybe do something productive and positive with your time!

Hi Jaymeeee!! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 123723Enjoyed this little exchange from a Fb page I like that takes the piss out of Huns. Hinch obvs gets mentioned all the time, everyone hates her but this was a comment on a post where somebody went and watched her stories for the first time

Funnily enough I say when the sky is diff shades of grey that it’s like a hinch mood board, this has been taken on by two other friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How bored you must all be to sit and watch every single one of her stories and have a running commentary of how much she irritates you?! I have an idea... don’t watch them and maybe do something productive and positive with your time!
Hello Ma🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Most of us are in lockdown abiding by the rules so not much else to do is there? Hope you enjoyed your walk to collect sticks ATV 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ffs a tree is losing blossom into her garden if I was her neighbour I would be out shaking that tree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the reason she has gone so quiet on her stories is because she has been told to by Gleam. They should of also told her if she was going to post to make it interesting 😳😁🙄. Proper Snooze fest

George & Mildred if your reading this Spruce them stories up will you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No. No. No. No. No!

I had one of these made (by someone who has their own business, so it looks 100 times better FYI) YEARS ago! If she copies this I'm gonna have a proper strop!
I made one for my friend's wedding, with their names and all their kids (they have 5 between them)

Reactions: 5
I think my post earlier was deleted
But my friend at Gleam confirmed that VNgate was set up
Scripted but she deviated from script.
“death threats” aren’t confirmed to be from tattle they were sent to her inbox sooooo she can’t actually say it’s from here.

so much more but I don’t wanna get banned again 😂 sorry Admin I promise I won’t do it again 😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Not sure if this has been mentioned because yano, still trying to catch up 😂 but wasn't hinch #gifted a med box that she was so excited about and said she would keep everything in it?🤔

Reactions: 9
Hi Jamie it’s me ya gal. Are you ready to leave sophlora and come live with me yet. I have colours in the house and everything plus I can actually cook (no more ready meals yay!!) I might let you bring your vests if you don’t make me sell my soul to Instagram cos tbh I find you fit as duck.

Edit: just to clarify I don’t fancy you Jamie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Not sure if this has been mentioned because yano, still trying to catch up 😂 but wasn't hinch #gifted a med box that she was so excited about and said she would keep everything in it?🤔
yes!! The children’s one? From a small company wasn’t it that she was “it’s amazing and all I’ll ever need”

Reactions: 8
Ok I am several threads behind. So I skipped ahead. I apologise if this has already been mentioned. Does anyone else think she overfeeds Ronnie? Porridge and a yoghurt for breakfast. Not to mention all those weird things she makes. She gives him so much food.
My 2 year old doesn't eat as much as Ronnie! When I see her doing his plate it worries me!

Reactions: 5
Hi Jamie it’s me ya gal. Are you ready to leave sophlora and come live with me yet. I have colours in the house and everything plus I can actually cook (no more ready meals yay!!) I might let you bring your vests if you don’t make me sell my soul to Instagram cos tbh I find you fit as duck.

Edit: just to clarify I don’t fancy you Jamie.
Ma Barker with the good hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Food all round his face but lovely clean hands again turn it in girlllll 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.