Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh dear god, I'm not rich by any means. My my 1 year old has a proper activity table. My friend bought him it for Xmas. If she hadn't, I would have saved for one for him. Poor Ronnie is looking at that thinking what crock of shit is this she's made now ffs 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I'm so pleased she showed me how to clean the toaster again. I couldn't quite grasp it from the other 567 videos of her doing the exact same thing but today it finally made sense.

Still struggling with the sink though. Going to need another 15 videos atleast for it to click.

😒

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Roasthinch

So... I have been reading for a while, I’m new after the BBQgate situation... and I find myself watching her stories and thinking stuff to myself... and then coming here seeing you all say the same! So I think my days of being a MrsHinch fan are over... it’s all about the Ads, the money and what’s caught my eye the most is Ronnie. My son did things a month behind most, but at ten months, Ronnie should be doing so much more and the second I saw that cardboard... I KNEW it was a way to keep the mess down, she’s made that ‘cute’ Matt area for him so her perfect living room isn’t ruined by him. That’s incredibly sad. I am a tidy and clean person but my sons mess comes first, tidying comes at bed time, things I felt I was failing at I can now see I’m the normal one! Nobody’s life needs to be that regimented and organised especially with a baby. And my son was eating finger food at 6 months but he was eating cereal and milk from a bowl, with his hands, eating fairly basic finger foods and pouches when needed, he had fun doing it and he made hell of a mess, hinch doesn’t realise she’s missing out on so much with him and his milestones, I’m baffled how I was taken in for so long feeling so deflated, I’m glad I’ve recently seen I’m doing the right stuff, especially after reading your guys stories. I’m shocked to feel this way, but I’m glad I’m not alone/that it’s not a case of being bitter. As for the lenor in the sink and then sheep putting it on the grill tray... gobsmacked. She’s a brand now. Not a human 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I just cannot cope with people sometimes😂 I’ve got two things that are bugging me today. I’ve looked at marios stories this morning after seeing on here about him getting that shark. But what I want to know is why the fuck does he need that Dyson hairdryer for that measly bit of hair he has? Or Does he use it to blow dry his nose after he’s had it shoved right up hinchs angelic arsehole?

I also can’t get my head around that scrub daddy package. I point blank refuse to even entertain buying one of those. They are so bloody expensive for what they are. If they are anything like the material of those elbow grease pads then they just disintegrate over time. How can people not see that they are paying over the odds for a piece of crap just so they can pay hinch a ridiculous amount to promote them and clog up the postal system with their stupid little games. The fact people buy into this is ridiculous. Same with the minkys, why would you pay more for something just because she has one. I have the elbow grease version of a minky and it was £1 it’s fraying at the sides but I ain’t don’t with it yet because it still works. I’ve since discovered that Poundland do a pack of two of their version so I have a pack on stand by. These sheep really need to use their brains, it doesn’t cost more because it’s better quality. It costs more money because they need to pay her!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Why on earth has she just stuck Ronnie's toys to a piece of cardboard? He cant play with them now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
How bored you must all be to sit and watch every single one of her stories and have a running commentary of how much she irritates you?! I have an idea... don’t watch them and maybe do something productive and positive with your time!
Most of us are in lockdown abiding by the rules so not much else to do is there? Hope you enjoyed your walk to collect sticks ATV 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Gla30

Chatty Member
Has she actually ever spent any money on her child or does she just make him stuff and wait until something gets gifted, meanwhile she’s spend hundreds on her own hair and Botox and fake teeth

I don't follow Mario, have never watched him before. But just went for a nosey there after the hoover picture this morning. Oh em geee I defo vomited a little at how many times he thanked her, called her Sophie, made sure he used the words bought me this, thanks for buying me this. Like who the fuck buys a insta mate a £100 hoover. Fuck off, not buying it for a second. Total fucking set up. And then after all the hoover boke, he shares about someone who's house bunrt down and wanting his followers to donate!! Here's an idea Mario, send them your free hoover for their new house along with some of your other free shite. Maybe queen Sophie could do the same, doubt it tho. Fake twats the pair of them 😠

• Heart

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
Luisa Zissman mentioned Hinch BBQ gate on her podcast! This was No1 on the downloads so getting it out there to a bigger demographic now 💪🏼

• Heart

Bridges21

Why the hell has she glued stuff to a board for her child to play with? Shouldn't they be able to pick up and play with their toys? Not have the glued down so they can't make a mess? Why is she so protective over her possessions and order of her house when she has a child? She's so materialistic.

Reactions: 45

allforthegram

VIP Member
Okay so I do not have children, but surely an almost one year old would love nothing better than throwing those balls and anything Else now glued onto that board? Feeling the textures on his hands/face? Guess it’s another no mess in my house toy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I won’t lie her parenting makes me feel genuinely sad and upset for him 😭 having a child of similar age it breaks my heart!! That would of been a great idea a few months ago although not in a box full of staples but he should be feeling, exploring and throwing things by now.

Reactions: 43

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I noticed she shouted the “here you go mum this is for you” with the sonic brush just to make sure Freda could hear her from the lounge
Would have been hilarious if Freda didn’t realise she was filming and answered her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Feska

VIP Member
Hinch isn’t all about cleaning at all. She just likes her house to smell clean. She has a thing about smells. Hence all the wax melts, Zoflora, spraying febreeze everywhere and sloshing Lenore in her sink. Mostly she talks about things smelling nice and clean not things looking clean.

• Heart

Paddy

Am I a really bad parent/person who thinks what the actual fuck is the point of going through so much effort for a baby??

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemons91

I noticed she shouted the “here you go mum this is for you” with the sonic brush just to make sure Freda could hear her from the lounge

• Haha

Judgyjean

Hey:) long time lurker here. Just wanted to say you are all fabulous 😂 I thought I was the only one that started of liking grinchy 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love cleaning and keeping my house in check and I loved her at first but Jesus Christ, she grinds on me now. That poor baby 😭 he can’t meet any milestones because she’s petrified of mess or she’s that interested in her phone she forgets she has a son. As someone who is dealing with infertility, people like her fuck me off. Poor kid must be constantly looking at the back of her phone. She’s a sell out and I’m so glad I found this site. 🤟🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 41