Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So her and Fred Vest are playing with the baby and making him laugh, which is lovely.

The caption that goes with it says “I can’t believe the stuff we do as parents now”. Why does she act like she’s the first cunt to ever do anything?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Sazieann

First time posting but I’ve been lurking for a while - you all make me piss!

im currently watching Celebrity Juice and ‘Cheryl Hole’ from RuPauls drag race is on please tell me I’m not the only one who is reminded of hinch when they see her.....

1587072460152.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Minkeh

41? That’s a hell of a difference! I know to some people it doesn’t matter but 11 years... they used them last year when she was pregnant aswell, I wonder if something is going on too cause of the stories today with him, more cheating songs, pretending to hit him... would it be dead if she left him tho? Wouldn’t that project her even more if something was happening and she found herself being a single parent and still keeping on top of everything?
I think the 11 years when they first got together too...I think she was 24/25 something like that, she got with her boss when he was 35/36 it really doesn’t help the image of him being a bit leery in my mind. I’m currently 37, I couldn’t imagine being with a 26 year old, I’d feel like his mother, I already do with the 42 year old I’m with 😂😂
Those couple counselling cards, it’s a bit sad they need them, they’ve barely been married 18 months and they have a young child, yet they need help to have a conversation in the evening, that sets alarm bells ringing. Something seems off in their relationship (I’m heavily speculating here, absolutely no proof to back it up) but, a young niave girl who’s been mollycoddled by her parents all her life (particularly mummy dearest) jumped between jobs (she’s worked in after school care, and a waitress etc) then gets a job in sales. By all accounts she was good at her job, then she shacks up with the boss, who’s older, is a manager, presumably would have been on a good wage plus commission. She could walk away from her job and go to night school to become a “hairdresser” little princess Sophie being looked after by her older boyfriend, I’d say he called the shots...she says in her “book” yes I’ve read it, yes it was shit that this was when she started cleaning as her anxiety was bad being home alone all day with only Henry for company. Then they move out of that flat into current castle greyskull. Within a couple of years she’s become huge, to the point he’s been able to stop working (cough take a career break cough) and the power has shifted. She’s the face of their brand. I wonder if what first attracted her to him has worn off a bit...he’s went from a high powered job to being a house husband, she sneers at him a lot, does she now think she’s better than him, and he’s just a yes man now so that he gets his pocket money 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔
Hinchy doesn’t look well at all, and it’s not just because she’s no fake tan on etc, she’s skin and bone and lost her sparkle.
All her arse lickers declaring they’re couple goals etc...bullshit, I wouldn’t want that relationship! I’d rather be skint but happy than having to portray my perfect little life all the time.
I have completely went off on a tangent, as I tend to when I get going! I know we shouldn’t compare her and Stacey but it’s hard not to when they’re morphing into the same person...Stacey and Joe’s date night was really cute the other night, their fire pit is gorgeous. What do the Grinches do? Eat raw onion nachos and watch a film about adultery, and film themselves in that god awful gretal filter.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Frymydevil

How fucking dare she try and gleam some praise for what capt tom has done for the nhs! He doesn’t need you to boost his charitable donations, he’s done that all by himself. Fuck off you worthless cunt!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Omg guyzzzzzz I made it! Finally a Tattle.Life VIP Member!

Special thanks to @Jerry Garcia for your 😍 reaction that tipped me over from chatty member. Much obliged.

The snow machine and grazing table are on their way, and the inflatable letter balloons are coming too Lord Henry fatsomes is just blowing them up for me.I promised he could use them afterwards to make a daring escape from Castle Greyskull. Ronnieblessimhasfootzandtufts is invited and is probably going to be fully weaned by the time the grazing table is done, it’s the first time he’s seen something that isn’t a tuna biscuit!

I’d like to thank you trolls for the laughs and getting me to where I am now, I would clap in my back garden with gratitude but you know, I was too busy on my front step clapping for our key workers.

Over and out, invoice me for the microphone if you need to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

DotCotton

I posted that my plan for the day was to use sentimental items as plant pot drainage and signed off ATV. That’s it 😂
All my comments on that Home Bargains post got deleted but they didn’t block me, I’m tempted to leave one about using Cliff cream to bleach my arsehole. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz, send help! I just had a weird fever nap dream and I'm not sure where to go from here. I dreamt that I was having an affair with Joe Swash and Hinch was singing my name to the tune of "Jolene", and "please don't take her man" in a tiktok video with Gretel. It made national news and Joe and I ran off together into the sunset 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Anything you like

VIP Member
Am I missing something, why are people finding her hilarious? I had to skip that Whitney stuff as I get second hand cringe really bad, literally the furthest from funny

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Tattle says “Hinch never donates anything to anyone”
Hinch puts post up about B&M raising cash. 🤔

Tattle says “Ronnie doesn’t ever seem to make any sounds”
Hinch puts up video of Tuftersduzmakesoundsandrunsaroundthegardenbutwontfalloutofmosesbasketonwheels.
(How bloody cute was that vid though 🥰)

Tattle says “That fatty fatty boom boom dog doesn’t get walked”
Hinch puts up post (with Ronnie sleeping in said dangerous Moses basket) saying vesty boy has taken him for a walk.

Tattle says “nobody actually saw Ronnie eat those cat food cakes”
Hinch puts up video of him actually being allowed to pick up the food himself and not having a controlled clean lunch (having a pouch squirted directly into his mouth). 😞

Tattle says “Ronnie never laughs”
Hinch stories Jaymeeeenotwearingavesttoday making him laugh, although we all knew Jamie was the favourite parent anyway. (When you read this Sophie, it is because you don’t spend any time with your son and when you do theres an iPhone hiding your face, you can turn it around now as your darling boy is still young enough)

Tattle says “They are so disrespectful with their stupid chanting and the “do it like you did before” comment”
Hinch removes sound and puts up emosh music. 🙄

She really has gone all out today with the trying to prove us trolls wrong hasn’t she I bet she is absolutely exhausted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Kittykitty

New thread suggestion (my first one ever, be kind!):

Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the cleaning product race

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Had to message her 😂 it’s one thing that she disrespects what she owns, is married to or has birthed. But leave the bloody birds out of it

it
F80C9A46-72E4-4870-885C-F78B951DC311.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57