Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait till the botox and fillers wear off! She won't need the Gretel filter to look like a saggy awwwld woman! 😂
It's her eyebrows I feel sorry for, they'll probably get motion sickness from the sudden drop in altitude 🤣🤣
She’s got atleast another 3 weeks without her “dentist” appointments. Can’t wait to see the clip of her when this is all over and she’s botoxed and filled within an inch of her life to make up for the lost time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who asked recently where the painting Ronnie did was? She's put it main frame for you in this pic..

Here we go again with "gifted" followed by "support small businesses" 😠😠😠
There’s probably ma barker of camera there propping him up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone who kept their married name once divorced but it’s because they didn’t want a different surname from their children, and said why should the woman their husband ran off with get to have the same last name as the kids.
Yeah probably the only reason I wouldn't change my last name after a divorce is so it would be the same as my kids.

Reactions: 7
Those bleeping off the shoulder jumpers are driving me mad, they look so bad. I’m all for comfort dressing but they just look like she’s cut a massive hole in a crappy dog blanket and poked her head through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So I guess that's Ronnie down for his morning coma now so she can get on with the cleaning. Plays with him for 5 minutes, ticks it off in her book and then on to the thing that gives her the most satisfaction - arsing about with cloffs and chemicals to clean up the immaculate house! 😠 PLAY WITH YOUR BABY YOU bleeping EXCUSE OF A PARENT!
Not even playing with him. Shes on the sofa. Who ever is behind the sofa was doing all the playing. Shes useless

Imagine if it's a collab with hinch!🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Never in my life can I say I’ve ever whilst cleaning my house tried to stroke a cloffff seductively across my shoulder! That woman has problems, seriously, it’s not funny, it’s disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whilst I’m ranting I’m so sick of her grey home. It’s trashy and boring. It looks so cheap and tacky. Give us colour!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who asked recently where the painting Ronnie did was? She's put it main frame for you in this pic..

Here we go again with "gifted" followed by "support small businesses" 😠😠😠
Poor boy, he is not exactly centre stage is he? 😞 he is just so cute! Why is he off side, I don’t get it, the picture should be all about Ron

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Still ranting... and dress Ronnie in some colour too! Poor lad, no wonder he always looks a bit blank, he gets no stimulation from his surroundings as well as his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s got atleast another 3 weeks without her “dentist” appointments. Can’t wait to see the clip of her when this is all over and she’s botoxed and filled within an inch of her life to make up for the lost time 😂
On the plus side Hinch might be able to actually move her face to smile at ronsomes properly, without looking like a deranged twit face all the time. 😂 On the flip side, is ronsomessblesshimswiffteefandtufts prepared for what she actually looks like 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
His nappy looks bulging or his outfit is too small... or both. He doesn’t look comfortable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor boy, he is not exactly centre stage is he? 😞 he is just so cute! Why is he off side, I don’t get it, the picture should be all about Ron
It’s never about Ronaldo, he’s just the prop for her to show off other things that happen to be sat perfectly placed in the background.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
People have been asking how they got together...here’s how it happened from the horses mouth
The little whispers were probably something along the lines of "I thought he was married?"" "His poor wife, so that's the tart hes been seeing behind her back"
Late night and always the last 2 in the office-so he could tell his wife he got 'stuck in work'
Stuck into another woman more like.
Basically she just romanticized their affair in her book.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she trying to get a baby feeding site going like Joe Wicks? We know she can't cook and suddenly it's all about Ron Ron's food - bless im.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has seriously lost it, what’s wrong with having a cuppa and chatting with your husband whilst your baby sleeps? Cleaning is obviously more exciting than a conversation with vesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.