Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
She even drowns Ronnies little laugh out with her fucking hee hawing. Can’t shut her mouth and let the baby have some fun. Interrupting loud mouth. Wish he would bang his head when he pops uo
Now that would make us all laugh 👏👏👏👏👏
now I’ve got visions of her shouting hee haw when onslow gets his end away 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Long time lurker - First time poster 🙋🏻‍♀️ ... just thought I’d drop this here for anyone interested - there was discussion about her blank notebook - in the States it’ll set ya’ back 32.24 🤦🏻‍♀️
FF5314D4-F5D4-4FF0-A1DD-65D72B5696C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Dexy

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter if you label it love - birds can’t read and won’t use that pot to bath in as it’s too deep. Their not going to jump into something they can’t watch out for predators. Is she fucking stupid ? Seriously? Surprise she didn’t give them a wax melt too. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

waterlilies

I feel bad for laughing but her brushing Ronnie’s little strip of hair is the most pointless thing I’ve ever seen dddkdjdkshdkjs

• Haha

Zozo

If i was their neighbour i would be shaking that tree all day long to make sure the blossom things gets on their garden!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Damn Queen Sophlora has blocked me, she must have been reading the home bargains grid stories.

Can’t believe it’s a new thread already I’m so behind!! Awesome title

• Haha
  • Wow

Canadiangal

Screenshot_20200417-011259_Instagram.jpg

I mean..dust if you must but that sweet little RonnieBlessHimHasGotzWristsAndTuftsBrotherOfLardsnomes will grow up eventually, Grinch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lemons91

Stacey and joe with their bbq lunch and COOKED onions 🤣🤣 theirs looks so much more appetising

• Haha
  • Heart

juno09

Omg it's taken me years to catch up on these threads 🤣

I can see her sending Jamie off to buy a fancy bbq or ordering one online and then....
'Guyyzzzz I'm so excited, my parents bought a new bbq before the lockdown to go with their outdoor kitchen, and they've given us their old one. Now I know it looks really shiny and brand new, but that's because I gave it a deep clean with some lenor and zoflora'

• Haha
  • Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh quiet everyone!

Do you hear that?

It's the sound of a BARREL BEING SCRAPED.

A spray painted bird bath my god.

• Haha
  • Heart

ash084

Who is letting her post those bloody videos..
If I was posting Instagram stories like that my partner or my friends would tell me to give my head a wobble..
Yes the filter may have been funny to some of her followers at first but Jesus Christ talk about flogging a dead horse 🥴

Imagine that being the face of your brand, how embarrassing

84237020-2962-453B-8232-F31782F26AD7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

shadyessex33

VIP Member
How fucking dare she try and gleam some praise for what capt tom has done for the nhs! He doesn’t need you to boost his charitable donations, he’s done that all by himself. Fuck off you worthless cunt!
She’s a cunt. She has only said something now because she’s seen how popular he is and how much he has raised. She is an awful person and doesn’t care about anyone but herself

• Heart
Didnt someone mention on here earlier that she hadn't mentioned Captain Tom at all and now she has? But is yet again encouraging her followers to donate rather than donating herself, because sophlora wont put her hand in her pocket for anyone.

• Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
Why Zoph ? Why do you hide behind this mask of yours ??

I honestly wouldn’t recognise her on the street from all of the other yellow haired chavs who love themselves more than their children!View attachment 110956
Just wait till the botox and fillers wear off! She won't need the Gretel filter to look like a saggy awwwld woman! 😂
It's her eyebrows I feel sorry for, they'll probably get motion sickness from the sudden drop in altitude 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart