Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To show RonRonEatsThreeCourseMealsaDayTakesDoggieDoDoOutForHisExcerciseCosMumsAandDadsCannotBeArsedWithHim - he will be able to fully stand for next Thursday's tit shower of a Clap and will be joining in shouting Lauder Lauder you cants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How bleeping dare she try and gleam some praise for what capt tom has done for the nhs! He doesn’t need you to boost his charitable donations, he’s done that all by himself. duck off you worthless bleep!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So you can do those poxy videos of you miming Whitney and make a dick outta yourself but when it comes to something that is requires emotion, that is all you do... IS SHE FOR bleeping REAL!!! More worried about that stupid dog.

On a more calmer note, will someone get those Hinchers a mop and bucket with a wet sign included, literally creaming their pants over the two idiots and vest boy is lapping it up, he really thinks he is something important. your not couple goals, your a pair of prunes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Stop trying to make Mr Hinch happen 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s not going to happen
I don’t understand why she’s relevant still. Everyone cleans there houses don’t they? I’m not gonna record myself cleaning every single thing in my house ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
so guys i moved house the other day and we have so much stuff! and it got me thinking, where the hell is all of zophs stuff, like her belongings (that she’s not bought from b&m and home bargains) we had loads and loads of random shite and it got me thinking does she actually own things! Do you guys know what i mean like we all have stuff, and she just seems to have tat for display! Really got me thinking😂
I’ve thought the same thing, I don’t think she has ‘things’ as such? She just buys shite and shoves it in storage/chucks it out when she buys more shite. It’s all about image to her, seems like she doesn’t have much of sentimental value/useful stuff. Just accessories for her perfect showroom house

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How bleeping dare she try and gleam some praise for what capt tom has done for the nhs! He doesn’t need you to boost his charitable donations, he’s done that all by himself. duck off you worthless bleep!
She’s a bleep. She has only said something now because she’s seen how popular he is and how much he has raised. She is an awful person and doesn’t care about anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So you can do those poxy videos of you miming Whitney and make a dick outta yourself but when it comes to something that is requires emotion, that is all you do... IS SHE FOR bleeping REAL!!! More worried about that stupid dog.

On a more calmer note, will someone get those Hinchers a mop and bucket with a wet sign included, literally creaming their pants over the two idiots and vest boy is lapping it up, he really thinks he is something important. your not couple goals, your a pair of prunes 😂
I really do wonder what there life was like before she got her followers.

Cuz her neighbours dislike her and she's wayyy to important to be seen. 🙄
So the paparazzi don’t see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg guyzzzzzz I made it! Finally a Tattle.Life VIP Member!

Special thanks to @Jerry Garcia for your 😍 reaction that tipped me over from chatty member. Much obliged.

The snow machine and grazing table are on their way, and the inflatable letter balloons are coming too Lord Henry fatsomes is just blowing them up for me.I promised he could use them afterwards to make a daring escape from Castle Greyskull. Ronnieblessimhasfootzandtufts is invited and is probably going to be fully weaned by the time the grazing table is done, it’s the first time he’s seen something that isn’t a tuna biscuit!

I’d like to thank you trolls for the laughs and getting me to where I am now, I would clap in my back garden with gratitude but you know, I was too busy on my front step clapping for our key workers.

Over and out, invoice me for the microphone if you need to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Didnt someone mention on here earlier that she hadn't mentioned Captain Tom at all and now she has? But is yet again encouraging her followers to donate rather than donating herself, because sophlora wont put her hand in her pocket for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve thought the same thing, I don’t think she has ‘things’ as such? She just buys shite and shoves it in storage/chucks it out when she buys more shite. It’s all about image to her, seems like she doesn’t have much of sentimental value/useful stuff. Just accessories for her perfect showroom house
Like when they moved out of their parents surely they had stuff?? Where are the photo frames with pics in for display? don’t they have random books and dvds, cds??? They seem to own the most bare minimum of stuff, our house could never be a “show home” because of the amount of stuff that would be displayed coz we don’t have baskets for everything we own😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That story today when she was making Ronnie's lunch and the music playing in the background. She was definitely trolling us.

Gotta say it's catchy! 😁
I have not been doing my pelvic floors and can say I actually almost (slightly really) vest myself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she’s as tatty looking as this after 3 weeks in lock down can you imagine another 3 weeks. No trips to get nails done, eyebrows done, hair done ....she will be rough as a badgers arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.