Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry off topic but Captain Tom Moore has reached Β£20 MILLION πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So today I’ve had a walk and randomly had a little thought about our Twuntliffe (maybe it was the birds nests I walked past in the woods πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ) when you watch her stories, whether your a new wankface follower or watching it through an alternate face, her life is no different in this GLOBAL pandemic. People have lost businesses, families have lost loved ones, the world is forever changed and this will
Go down in history. My point is her life is no bleeping different.

does that not annoy anyone?? Does that not annoy her wankface amry drones that her life is no different? Cos I tell youwhat tattle bastards it bleeping pisses me off
Totally agree, I know mine and my kids lives have changed dramatically. Like most families school has stopped, after school activities have stopped, alot are out of work or working from home. I'm high risk and a key worker so I'm off for 12 weeks as I got a letter from the government. We've gone from being a very busy working family to not being able to do anything. Her life is just the same except she can't visit the shops. She's an embarrassment and cannot claim to be going through the same thing as everyone else

Reactions: 21
I’ve commented on the RSPB grid post of the two birds on a feeder.
All joking aside that ridiculous bird table has really pissed me off, along with the laughing emoji about the idea of Ronnie pulling Lardsnomes tail. Animals are not toys!
Drops Mic 🎀

Reactions: 14
On my walk to work today I came close to being shat on by birds in a tree twice. I hope these birds were on their way to Essex to tit on her patio!

Also I have put on weight lately and my pyjama bottoms are getting tight and I have red marks round my stomach and hips because of it and it makes me feel sad for Ronnie. I’m uncomfortable but I can change into something else. Ronnie must be uncomfortable in small clothes but he can’t do anything about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Soz if this is old news but I don’t folllw β€˜influencers’ on insta so just having a tiny peep into this bleeping baffling world this morning has made me feel sad and slightly murderous. There is a massive β€˜community’ of sad bastards who idolise this prick and have accounts on which they literally buy absolute tit, unwrap it on the gram and show it off. And it’s not even decent gear? bleeping boring arseholes. Seeing this level of consumerism makes me sick. bleeping vile
I'm going straight to hell but the photo of "always a hincher" looks like a mug shot after being arrested for a DUI

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It annoys me that on her story she posted a photo of Ronnie and Henry and she said that Ronnie keeps pulling Henry's tail. She has GOT to stop him doing that. There could come a point where Henry snaps and bites him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Thank you. I have a friend who was told she'd never conceive with how bad her PCOS was and she's just had her 3rd! Some days it's just hard not to feel hopeless. Especially in lockdown and with my fertility support suspended πŸ˜”
I’m a fellow PCOS sufferer and I completely get your feelings, everyone around me at the moment is either pregnant or just had a baby and it’s tit! Here if you need a chat or rant!

• Heart
  • Sad
My son is a july baby.. Think Ronnie is May?? He won't stay still at all now and is constantly pulling himself up.. Ronnie doesnt do much at all bless him πŸ˜• her saying that was staged, he was obviously put there for the 'Gram πŸ™„πŸ™„
Ronnie is June 20th I only know because he’s exactly 2 months older than my son x

Reactions: 5
Big announcement guyzzzzzs
im a good mum because I’ve been named on the 2020 new mums list. So it’s got to be true.
Heaven help us who voted for that ? !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
*rolls eyes*
Just duck OFF
This has to be a joke......right? Where do I write to protest this absolute bollocks. I mean come on, she props him up like an ornament for the gram and plonks him in a moses basket at 10 months old. Not forgetting bibgate where she sprayed elbow grease all over it, the list goes on. This is an absolute insult to all the fantastic parents out there and then she gets recognition for sticking a phone in Ronnies face 24/7 for fame and money 😑😑

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This has to be a joke......right? Where do I write to protest this absolute bollocks. I mean come on, she props him up like an ornament for the gram and plonks him in a moses basket at 10 months old. Not forgetting bibgate where she sprayed elbow grease all over it. 😑😑
i will have to add my two penneth somewhere, it’s absolutely ridiculous

She knows, it’s been pointed out to her many times that P&G test on animals but she just doesn’t care and keeps promoting them. She’s awful. She’d sell her Nan for a tenner
Β£9.99, cos she loves a barg!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It annoys me that on her story she posted a photo of Ronnie and Henry and she said that Ronnie keeps pulling Henry's tail. She has GOT to stop him doing that. There could come a point where Henry snaps and bites him.
She’s absolutely asking for it, putting up a photo/statement like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.