Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bird bath 🤦🏻‍♀️ if a bird does manage to fit in it does she realise it has no room to get back out 🤦🏻‍♀️ now I messaged her weeks ago when she started filling her feeders and told her she should be feeding them all through winter because that's when they needed it most. Be interesting to see if she takes heed or if the rain will melt her if she has to go outside

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are my tastebuds fucked or is it disgusting to put cocoa in avocado? 🤮🤮🤮 I’ll be honest if I was Ronnie I’d ofspat that tit right on her.
I’m sure I’ve seen the recipe before. I think joe wicks has something like it in one of his books plus I’m sure I’ve seen it on blw pages. There are loads of variations online. She may think she made it up but she certainly didn’t.

Reactions: 15
Aww thank you! It was a hugggeee shock as I was told I was infirtile just 3 months ago! Couldn't believe it when I did the test! X
Don’t take any notes from hinch will you , ask your mum although what we did in my baby days is all out of date! So I don’t know who you’re going to ask maybe join a baby group ! Many congrats x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait... is that birdbath actually that old candle she was emptying the other day? And she’s labelled the fucker? Cannot wait for the birds to smash them jars. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had to just message her about that bird bath 🙈 They won’t use that it’s way too deep. They can’t even perch on the edge to drink

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing I have in my house that could double up as a bird bath is a shallow pasta bowl. Ffs soph yours could be used as a barbie pool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long does she spend googling recipes, making sure she has the ingredients (we all know avocados go off the minute you get home from the supermarket), setting it all out ready to be pointed at on camera, filming, baking, editing the footage, adding lettering, music etc, all for what, a 10 second clip on stories. I guess she's really going for it with the Class 5 trademark application for 'food for babies'. Can just see her cookery book 'How to give your child food issues and rickets', chapter 1: sweet chilli sauce goes with everything, chapter 2: a burger a day keeps the vitamins away, chapter 3: one pot measuring jug microwave meals.
Food issues and rickets.... HOWLING. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know you read on here Sophie so PLEASE read this. Feeding the birds whole nuts in the spring breeding season will mean parent birds risk KILLING their chicks. An adult bird is able to swallow whole nuts but a chick can't and they will choke. If you really care for birds then please either put the whole nuts in a cage feeder so they can only peck bits out which are safe to feed their chicks or break them up into small pieces.

And your bird bath is I'm afraid totally unfit for purpose - too deep, straight sided, poorly position where birds cannot fly out - read here for how to do it properly - https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/advice/how-you-can-help-birds/how-to-make-a-bird-bath/

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kanye Vest was having none of that bird table .. hes like " mate im.off " ... proper mugging her off ... bet she goes nuclear on him the minute the camera goes off
So he does have a pair it seems
Love to be in that house right now watching
She will post some sort of passive aggressive song later or have him nodding like a lap dog in the background to make up for it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Had to message her 😂 it’s one thing that she disrespects what she owns, is married to or has birthed. But leave the bloody birds out of it

it
F80C9A46-72E4-4870-885C-F78B951DC311.png

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I know you read on here Sophie so PLEASE read this. Feeding the birds whole nuts in the spring breeding season will mean parent birds risk KILLING their chicks. An adult bird is able to swallow whole nuts but a chick can't and they will choke. If you really care for birds then please either put the whole nuts in a cage feeder so they can only peck bits out which are safe to feed their chicks or break them up into small pieces.

And your bird bath is I'm afraid totally unfit for purpose - too deep, straight sided, poorly position where birds cannot fly out - read here for how to do it properly - https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/advice/how-you-can-help-birds/how-to-make-a-bird-bath/
Gosh could you imagine is she gets up one morning to see a bird has drowned in that bird bath. I’m sure she wouldn’t mentioned it but the bath and the jars would miraculously disappear and she would never mention them again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Only thing flapping around that monstrosity of a bird bath will be a pair of great tits....aka Sophlora and Vivien Vestwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have any of you seen the petition that's going round to get this site shut down from a few people lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.