Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flixy83

Sorry but since when has been playing peek a boo with your baby been ground breaking parenting?!!! It’s literally one of the first fucking games you play with them, they respond so well to it from a really young age!! Absolute pair of dumb fucks I really do wonder sometimes how they manage without ‘Parenting 101 by Tattle’ 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Allthebest!

Oh just caught up on her stories and Jamie's doing the “dada dad” that I mentioned! Bless! Needing to take tips from someone 15 years younger than you, ya droopy eyed boggly prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

allforthegram

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see vestlife and hinchy clapping like a pair of fucking seals later. Just to remind us all of how grateful they are that they don’t have to give a fuck in grinchcliffe manor I’m sure her ventilator would be #gifted 🤮
Make me sick,
shout out to all key workers though 👏🏻

• Angry

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I get the feeling she doesn’t know what to do with her insta anymore.
At the start she set up 3 accounts.... Henry, hair and cleaning/home. Obviously the cleaning was the way to go.... but she’s done it now.... she’s cleaned an already clean house, she’s showed off all her products, she’s extended the house and made a stupid hole in the wall, she’s filled her garden with tacky lights so what else can she do? U can see she’s struggling for content when she’s using a leaf blower to hoover her garden. Her videos are crapper than usual, showing us them eating burgers all week on a grill outside, and talking about festivals and miming to Whitney (total cringefest), it’s like she has no idea what to do now. She surely can’t be a mum influencer because she’s not a natural mum and no one in their right mind would take advice from her. Maybe that’s why jamie is posting more on his insta... they are desperately trying to keep them both in the limelight coz they are too lazy to go out and get proper jobs again.
Sophie I know u will be reading this. Why don’t u put the phone down, spend some time with ur son and have a good hard think about what u want to do next. Oh and please start eating properly.... ur not looking well. All the vest 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Cakeowl

I’ve just come home from trying to keep vulnerable people from sleeping on the streets. Then I see this pair of fecking thunder @unts gretaling to Whitney

It’s not right, it not ok ... get the fuck out my way!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
I think this is also why she goes on and on about his tufts of hair - to cover up that maybe she’s disappointed he hasn’t got a full head of cute baby hair! She’s so desperate for Instagram perfection, and her disappointment is so obvious!
Yeah, I can see her now.
Instagram: 'Oh his tufts of hair I just love em! How cute is our little tufter'
Reality: *god why cant you have a head of hair. Do they sell baby wigs on ebay? You look like Danny devito. I am not pleased! Jayimee do something?!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Mejustme

VIP Member
Onslow ..the poll you created, to ask if we wanted more stories off you, the result was quite clear ..NO

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
That story today when she was making Ronnie's lunch and the music playing in the background. She was definitely trolling us.

Gotta say it's catchy! 😁

• Haha

winebeforepine

He looks the type who'd make me feel uncomfortable if I found myself stood next to him in a pub - he looks like one of those men who'd be shouting the place down acting a total knob in front of his equally knobbish mates. Big manchild buffoon football with the lads lads lads type.
He looks the type that in a club he would be the sleezy guy that touches women’s arses and follow them round and then sniff coke off a toilet seat

Ohhh he’s the one in the inbetweeners film with shit on his nose at the end, he’s that guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

StillGotGramster

I would absolutely piss my tenna lady if when they start clapping all her surrounding neighbours start lobbing stuff over the fence at them. Like the scene out of Warhorse when it gets stuck in the barbed wire and they all start throwing wire cutters into no mans land to set it free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Mejustme

VIP Member
Poor tufters is going to be there till Christmas waiting for his teeth , to get through 8 bastard carrots 😂😂

• Haha

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

How DARE she use the incredible Captain Tom Moore for her content, when all she has done is sit back for the last few weeks without mentioning anything about COVID-19 and the absolute mess it has caused peoples lives. All she has done is cif her fucking house away, make Ronnie absolutely DREADFUL food and do some cringeworthy singalong to Whitney Houston. I absolutely cannot stand her.

• Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
Omg she actually does! What a pair of tossers
Oh my god she’s a fucking dickhead

me and my 4 children clapped today, the whole of our street did, including some famous faces according to my sister who I sent a video too, From made in Chelsea she said. I only ever watched the first episode 😂 reality tv is not for me.
they also made a sign saying thank you daddy
And after I’d put them to bed, there was a knock on our door. So off I went and there was a letter from my neighbour with an Easter egg

it made me cry.

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Tomorrow there will be lit T-Lights on that Bird Table and she will put a Lush Bath bomb in their new bath. "Guys, the birds are doing backstroke - look!!." And on her holiday stories she had a little deckchair for Minky - that'll be out there too
And whilst all this is going on Ronford Christie will be running laps around the bird house

• Haha
  • Heart