Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surly she should be reported for that bird house! What if a bird gets his head stuck in a jar 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kanye Vest was having none of that bird table .. hes like " mate im.off " ... proper mugging her off ... bet she goes nuclear on him the minute the camera goes off
So he does have a pair it seems
Love to be in that house right now watching
She will post some sort of passive aggressive song later or have him nodding like a lap dog in the background to make up for it
He was probs my going to grab that parcel off the delivery guy that someone spotted in the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Hinch, nice to see you’ve been reading here because you put a 2 second insta story of the kid “standing” 👏🏻 Maybe put him first before trying to copy stace and putting yourself first!

Reactions: 16
She's probably the sort of person that would give her son whole grapes. I'm writing this so she can see it and cut them up for him. If I see whole grapes on his plate I don't think my anxiety could take it (yes my real anxiety not your fake one hinch)

Here's a picture for you Soph just so we are clear

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let us know what reply you get!
I've done it too.

She's probably the sort of person that would give her son whole grapes. I'm writing this so she can see it and cut them up for him. If I see whole grapes on his plate I don't think my anxiety could take it (yes my real anxiety not your fake one hinch)

Here's a picture for you Soph just so we are clear
I was going to do something similar. I thought about it when I was cutting blueberries for Charlotte (they didn't *need* cutting but I like to be safe with the biguns)

Reactions: 6
I’ve fully only just realised that her surname is Hinchliffe and not Hinchcliffe? That’s so weird - I’ve always read it with the c in my head naturally because that’s how you’d expect it to look. Where’s the c gone??? Even her surname is bleeping weird and annoying I’m done get that fire exit door I’m off

• Haha
Reactions: 40
New thread suggestion (my first one ever, be kind!):

Desperate Hinch can’t compete with Stace, poor old Zoph has lost the cleaning product race

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I’ve fully only just realised that her surname is Hinchliffe and not Hinchcliffe? That’s so weird - I’ve always read it with the c in my head naturally because that’s how you’d expect it to look. Where’s the c gone??? Even her surname is bleeping weird and annoying I’m done get that fire exit door I’m off
Ohhh my god I always thought this until a few months ago! So so odd isn’t it!

Reactions: 16
That bird table, she really doesn't have a clue does she?? Next to come wil be an angry Gretal video guyyyssss you will never guess what? The birds have pooped all over my garden 🤦‍♀️ now I have to clean this up.
well get grimy vest too do it, last time she woke up to bird tit all over her table she grammed it then videoed Jamie cleaning it, I thought she loved cleaning but clearly when it’s too grimy she don’t get her hands dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice how the video of Ronniecutebutlookslikedannydevito standing on the sofa lasted about 3 seconds because he was about to fall. Film a proper video next time to show how ‘well developed’ he is

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.