Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting on my tits using that stupid handheld hoover for bleeping everything! It’s a dust buster! You have another 13 cordless hoovers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So tubbytufters has gone from eating slop to practically eating a 3 course meal, pull the other one Soph. Your trophy child isn't going to eat all that food just to prove us wrong, so stop been a pleb and just get on been a parent will ya. ATV 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Instead of bringing out a cleaning range Stacey needs to learn how to change her clothes regularly after sleeping in them. being hygienic starts at home hun. When you’ve mastered how to be clean in yourself then the cleaning products should follow
Like hinch she's another silly tart who's landed well in life. They should duck off together imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Should he be having marmite as a baby with the salt it has in it. It was actually a nice healthy meal until she added a shite load of chocolate just because it’s organic it’s still chocolate and then marmite. But at least he is starting to get some decent food. But she is trying to copy Stacey page so much now it’s cringe worthy. These daily posts trying to prove how happy they all are it just seems very forced with them but with Staceys family it seems very organic I think because they show good and bad. Like when Rex was pulling her hair yesterday or when he was covered in humas they show the more real family life and not just the picture perfect side of things.
Probably not, I started giving my daughter Marmite occasionally when she was 1 and a half. But only a really thin layer. She would have it everyday if she could she loves it. But as a mum you should be checking salt content in everything.
I'm always buying reduced salt and sugar products.....only for the kid though that stuffs rank 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will kill the birds with the fumes from that spray paint 🤣
At least she sprayed it outside, unlike when she did the pumpkins inside the house at Halloween but had to chuck them away as she did them about 2 weeks early and they went mouldy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soz if this is old news but I don’t folllw ‘influencers’ on insta so just having a tiny peep into this bleeping baffling world this morning has made me feel sad and slightly murderous. There is a massive ‘community’ of sad bastards who idolise this prick and have accounts on which they literally buy absolute tit, unwrap it on the gram and show it off. And it’s not even decent gear? bleeping boring arseholes. Seeing this level of consumerism makes me sick. bleeping vile

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So my youngest who does still watch from time to time and likes to send me her shite, sent her nonsense about the leggings into the group chat I have with all my daughters. My middle one immediately replied with
Mrs Hinch gets sent a pair of colander trousers”.
Now I cannot unsee Hinchy straining her pasta through her trews. ‘Golden syrup chicken and fusilli a la legging’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Any minute now she will be thanking her sheep and giving them the credit for letting her know not to put nuts out for the birds. ‘I’m just learning guyzzzz’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know I know I know it would have already been discussed, but HOW are we ALL OF A SUDDEN seeing “our” Ronnie getting food that’s not out of a pouch if she says she’s been doin it all along?
Feel bad for saying it because my little boy just turned one but poor Ronnie does seem so behind. I know they all develop differently but at almost 10months surely he should be sitting up on his own? he looks like an overgrown newborn :(
HES TEN MONTHS OLD?! Oh my sweet foolishly labelled bird bath how had I not realised that? I thought he was 6 months. Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soz if this is old news but I don’t folllw ‘influencers’ on insta so just having a tiny peep into this bleeping baffling world this morning has made me feel sad and slightly murderous. There is a massive ‘community’ of sad bastards who idolise this prick and have accounts on which they literally buy absolute tit, unwrap it on the gram and show it off. And it’s not even decent gear? bleeping boring arseholes. Seeing this level of consumerism makes me sick. bleeping vile
Just wrapping my head around the fact that of all potential account names in the world, someone’s gone for ‘hincher shopper loves a barg’

Imagine building your entire account name and personality around some chavvy glorified saleswoman who does not give a single tit about your existence LOOOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I know I know it would have already been discussed, but HOW are we ALL OF A SUDDEN seeing “our” Ronnie getting food that’s not out of a pouch if she says she’s been doin it all along?
Feel bad for saying it because my little boy just turned one but poor Ronnie does seem so behind. I know they all develop differently but at almost 10months surely he should be sitting up on his own? he looks like an overgrown newborn :(
My daughter sat at 6 months and my son at 11 months then walked at 16 months and he’s fine 😂😂 Ronnie does sit up on his own though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So my youngest who does still watch from time to time and likes to send me her shite, sent her nonsense about the leggings into the group chat I have with all my daughters. My middle one immediately replied with
Mrs Hinch gets sent a pair of colander trousers”.
Now I cannot unsee Hinchy straining her pasta through her trews. ‘Golden syrup chicken and fusilli a la legging’
You guys are killing me today. Fusilli a la legging! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.