Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is in downfall atm honestly. Just a slow downfall. She isn't able to add swipe ups and ad links to her stories and can't encourage her followers to go out and buy tat, plus stockpiling products and plastic bottles/wipes is far more frowned upon now than it was when she first came on the scene from an environmental perspective, so she'd be slaughtered if she posted pictures of all her stashed chemicals. She doesn't seem to be posting any really big endorsed ads any more either, like P&G, Very etc? They all appear to have dried up somewhat.

I think she is definitely bored of posting cleaning content as well. I think that's why her content and her stories have been really manic and all over the place lately with these weird new camera effects she has been using, trying to be more 'mumsy', all the singing and shoving Jamie into the spotlight with her etc. She's trying to find a different angle and market herself as more of a family influencer, but I don't think it suits her at all as she isn't a natural mum and I don't think Jamie has much about him at all in terms of charisma. I don't see her working out as an insta mum type.

Only annoying thing is that I think she will panic, then either get pregnant again or be booked onto Strictly as the token vlogger/internet celebrity type - either of which will turn her career around again. She'll either announce another pregnancy or announce Strictly this year 100%. zzzzzzzzzzzz.
Don’t be ridiculous, she can’t go on strictly without the “Gretel” filter for all to see 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It might be the direction she’s trying to go in but to most mums she isn’t relatable. She isn’t trying to tidy up toys and clean a house while the kids wreck another room. She’s spraying and wiping all surfaces with zoflora when they’re already clean? Isn’t even cleaning 😂 when she could be spending time with Ronnie instead.

lockdown isn’t an issue for her because she used to always say she likes being at home and doesn’t go out. Only thing maybe keeping her up is reading tattle.

Oh my sleep pattern has gone to tit too, missing school run and toddler groups
If it is what she’s trying to do, I hope you’re right and it falls flat on its arse. She’s made enough money out of cleaning things that are already clean! It would really irritate me if she found another angle to make yet more money & get even more free stuff. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He looks the type who'd make me feel uncomfortable if I found myself stood next to him in a pub - he looks like one of those men who'd be shouting the place down acting a total knob in front of his equally knobbish mates. Big manchild buffoon football with the lads lads lads type.

Or if your having a cheeky go on the fruit machine ( mite just be me 🤔 am attached to the flashing light I swear I was a magpie in a previous life 🤣 I would be murder in Vegas thinking about it now thats why the mister has never take me back to blackpool for 🤣)
Anyways I can picture it now first pound hasnt even hit the coin tray and his on my shoes laces stinking of joop wearing a vest telling me oooo do you know I have already had the jackers out of it darling. Eye roll am killing 2 mins whilst waiting for my drink from the bar how about you and your vest leave me be man
ATV 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Long time reader first time poster 👋🏼 after hinch posting the picture of Captain Moore telling people to donate I felt I had to comment. Who the duck does she think she is telling people to donate when she herself couldn’t even donate a few cleaning products to her local hospital or GP practice. All her army are probably already in debt to their eyeballs trying to keep up with her and her tit books as it is without them being compelled by the witch that she is to donate. (I’m not saying not to donate, I cried watching him finishing it was so touching) but just the fact that she would tell her obsessed crazy hinchers to jump off a cliff and they would! I don’t know whether to feel pity for her hinchers or just laugh at them for being so incredibly blind to what she’s like! I followed her and liked her at the start and like many others discovered the magical haven of Tattle and haven’t looked back 😂

Even earlier with the bleeping empty candle jar washing it out to reuse it. Personally I bin candle jars when they’re done as I’ve enough shite lying about without adding to it with stuff I don’t need. She’s an extreme hoarder. The fact she asked her bleeping minions of ideas of what she could do with it, she’s absolutely deluded and needs professional help!

rant over guyz! I’ll probably just stick to reading as I can never keep up with the hinch threads 😂
guyyyyz

is this just me? There’s this big rocky thing near the water and I just want to see you hinchers flying through the air!

Am I going mad?! Tag eachother and I might draw a heart over your head.

ATB!

(with an early 2000’s R&B track about cheating partners over the top)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t be ridiculous, she can’t go on strictly without the “Gretel” filter for all to see 😂😂
does anyone else hope Stacey Soloman gets offered Strictly? I neither like or dislike Stacey but Hinch would be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I get the feeling she doesn’t know what to do with her insta anymore.
At the start she set up 3 accounts.... Henry, hair and cleaning/home. Obviously the cleaning was the way to go.... but she’s done it now.... she’s cleaned an already clean house, she’s showed off all her products, she’s extended the house and made a stupid hole in the wall, she’s filled her garden with tacky lights so what else can she do? U can see she’s struggling for content when she’s using a leaf blower to hoover her garden. Her videos are crapper than usual, showing us them eating burgers all week on a grill outside, and talking about festivals and miming to Whitney (total cringefest), it’s like she has no idea what to do now. She surely can’t be a mum influencer because she’s not a natural mum and no one in their right mind would take advice from her. Maybe that’s why jamie is posting more on his insta... they are desperately trying to keep them both in the limelight coz they are too lazy to go out and get proper jobs again.
Sophie I know u will be reading this. Why don’t u put the phone down, spend some time with ur son and have a good hard think about what u want to do next. Oh and please start eating properly.... ur not looking well. All the vest 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Tattle says “Hinch never donates anything to anyone”
Hinch puts post up about B&M raising cash. 🤔

Tattle says “Ronnie doesn’t ever seem to make any sounds”
Hinch puts up video of Tuftersduzmakesoundsandrunsaroundthegardenbutwontfalloutofmosesbasketonwheels.
(How bloody cute was that vid though 🥰)

Tattle says “That fatty fatty boom boom dog doesn’t get walked”
Hinch puts up post (with Ronnie sleeping in said dangerous Moses basket) saying vesty boy has taken him for a walk.

Tattle says “nobody actually saw Ronnie eat those cat food cakes”
Hinch puts up video of him actually being allowed to pick up the food himself and not having a controlled clean lunch (having a pouch squirted directly into his mouth). 😞

Tattle says “Ronnie never laughs”
Hinch stories Jaymeeeenotwearingavesttoday making him laugh, although we all knew Jamie was the favourite parent anyway. (When you read this Sophie, it is because you don’t spend any time with your son and when you do theres an iPhone hiding your face, you can turn it around now as your darling boy is still young enough)

Tattle says “They are so disrespectful with their stupid chanting and the “do it like you did before” comment”
Hinch removes sound and puts up emosh music. 🙄

She really has gone all out today with the trying to prove us trolls wrong hasn’t she I bet she is absolutely exhausted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The clap isn't the same as last week, j just went to an old thread. He had shorts on during one
Also moved away from the clock after being caught out
These look the same to me, those can’t be shorts they’re like Speedo’s 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200417-011259_Instagram.jpg

I mean..dust if you must but that sweet little RonnieBlessHimHasGotzWristsAndTuftsBrotherOfLardsnomes will grow up eventually, Grinch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I guess she’d lose her trademark name ‘Mrs Hinch’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
The mum of a boyfriend I had when I was a teen kept her ex husbands name her whole life despite splitting 15 years previous. I thought it was quite embarrassing as she left him for another man and moved 200 miles away with the kids whilst he was at work. Ex husband was also married to someone new by the time I got with said boyfriend. I’d be livid if I married someone and their ex wife kept their name but each to their own:ROFLMAO: Hinch could always do the same? Seems like the crazy type

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else think that someone is holding Ronnie’s arm here and guiding it to his mouth?? His arm just doesn’t look right and it’s a bit suspish that it’s such a close up to crop out the arm grabbing?!
Hmmmm...could be!

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her, but had a nosey and Stacey Solomon always shares videos of her with her baby holding him and playing with him. Looks much more natural. You don’t really see this interaction with Hinch. There’s no way she could bring a baby book out. Every picture and video really feels planned and staged.

Reactions: 22
The mum of a boyfriend I had when I was a teen kept her ex husbands name her whole life despite splitting 15 years previous. I thought it was quite embarrassing as she left him for another man and moved 200 miles away with the kids whilst he was at work. Ex husband was also married to someone new by the time I got with said boyfriend. I’d be livid if I married someone and their ex wife kept their name but each to their own:ROFLMAO: Hinch could always do the same? Seems like the crazy type
my mum kept my dad's surname after they divorced, she said it was because she wanted the same surname as her children?! I on the other hand reverted to my maiden name as soon as the ink was dry on the divorce papers when I divorced 😂 and I'm a miss not a Ms!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She was sooooooo shagging they boss which is why she had to leave her job to become a “hairdresser”. That’s frowned upon especially when the boss was already in a relationship 😉
HES 41?!?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I just accidentally reported someone's post so I'm really sorry if I did!! (Unless it asks you questions or to confirm you want to report, in which case I don't know what I pressed or why my screen changed position!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.