Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avocados, bananas and cocoa powder? 🤢
You know what I do with cocoa powder? Make brownies. Not some disgusting slop. She’s really trying too hard to copy Stacey. Also, why does she give him more food than I give to my 3 year old? Their stomachs are only as big as their fists.
i think they have been at the shops again.. no way she had an fresh avocado lying about.... they eat packet food constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m only just starting to wean my baby and he obviously isn’t eating a lot yet, but surely that is an awful lot of food for ronnies lunch? Or is it because its just for show (an absolute tit show tbf) and he won't even eat it anyway.

I’ve got a really bad feeling there is some kind of baby, parenting, cookbook in the works with these recent stories but I pray to god I’m wrong, I cannot bare to think of the poor children who’s mothers are in Hinchs barmy army and they actually believe she is doing things right and that she’s a good mam 🙈🙈🙈
It’s really not a lot of food. One piece of toast and a few spoonfuls of avocado, plus a pudding dish? Their portion sizes are a lot bigger when they go to nursery, even at Ronnie’s age. Children have a main and a pudding usually 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
You can see something behind him in the gap by the corner of his arm... he sits slouched 24/7. He cant sit properly unaided

Reactions: 9
i think they have been at the shops again.. no way she had an fresh avocado lying about.... they eat packet food constantly
I bet when they go to the shops as well it’s like a family outting. They all go. Would make too much sense for one to stay home with baby and one go shopping. Imbeciles

Reactions: 17
And she sprayed with chalk paint in spray. Thank did not see her sealing the paint with anything, drop of rain and all that paint with end up on the grass
She will be absolutely beside herself when that happens! 😂 If she can’t cope with a bit of tree pollen blowing into her garden she definitely won’t be able to cope with paint all over her grass!

*goes outside to do a rain dance* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The duck is that bird table? What sort of birds is she expecting will use that bath? I mean obviously they'll realise it's a bath for them because she's labelled it but what a disappointment it will be for them when they read "bird bath" and then it's too deep and too small for them to swim in? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My best friend has PCOS. She went to the docs about getting sterilised after years of trying for a baby and she had just given up hope.
She discovered at that point she was 10 weeks pregnant when they did a pregnancy test before (what sould have been) booking her surgery! Never give up xx
Thank you. I have a friend who was told she'd never conceive with how bad her PCOS was and she's just had her 3rd! Some days it's just hard not to feel hopeless. Especially in lockdown and with my fertility support suspended 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet when they go to the shops as well it’s like a family outting. They all go. Would make too much sense for one to stay home with baby and one go shopping. Imbeciles
Wouldn’t surprise me if they had a tunnel under the garage like the cartels use to transport their illicit packages 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s going to be fuming, ss has just uploaded a new upcycle project and to be fair least it’s actually something useful....

Can hear her brain cells rattling about from here trying to think of new content.
What is wrong with these two why are they doing everything like this lately 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I use chalk paint a lot cos I'm always prattling about with old bits of furniture and I can tell you now that spray paint is awful! It goes on dead thin and she will have needed more than a can to cover that bird table. She was way to close to it as well so it will have running drip marks all over.
The minute it rains its gonna wash most of it off. Chalk paint isnt great outside even less so if it hasn't been sanded primed or sealed properly. I bet its in the bin by sunday! (Sorry the perfectionist in me is trying to get out).

At least with ratface Solomon you can tell by the state of that crate it's been in the garage and I dont think stacey is the kind of person to be out shopping unless its necessary. Unlike Beggy Mitchell and that bloody bench/delivery/egg chair cover/etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I use chalk paint a lot cos I'm always prattling about with old bits of furniture and I can tell you now that spray paint is awful! It goes on dead thin and she will have needed more than a can to cover that bird table. She was way to close to it as well so it will have running drip marks all over.
The minute it rains its gonna wash most of it off. Chalk paint isnt great outside even less so if it hasn't been sanded primed or sealed properly. I bet its in the bin by sunday! (Sorry the perfectionist in me is trying to get out).

At least with ratface Solomon you can tell by the state of that crate it's been in the garage and I dont think stacey is the kind of person to be out shopping unless its necessary. Unlike Beggy Mitchell and that bloody bench/delivery/egg chair cover/etc etc
Exactly. I use to upcycle furniture, used chalk paint a lot. Before is sealed you can use damp cloth to remove it. It won’t withhold any weather or outside atmosphere! Learning guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think I’m prepared for tonight’s clapping video 😖😖 i Just can’t deal with the way she looks around like a pigeon but clapping like a seal who is she looking at???
why does she do it in the back garden, why not out the front to add to the community spirit and the sense we’re all in this together?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s really not a lot of food. One piece of toast and a few spoonfuls of avocado, plus a pudding dish? Their portion sizes are a lot bigger when they go to nursery, even at Ronnie’s age. Children have a main and a pudding usually 🤷🏼‍♀️
8 slices of raw carrot for a 10 month old with no teeth 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.