Mrs Hinch #139 Its Thursday, time to clap They have to be LAUDERR cos they're out the back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she nearly fall in the NHS clap video? The little horsey leg lift stumble? The duck is wrong with this woman’s limbs?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Omg she actually does! What a pair of tossers
Oh my god she’s a bleeping head

me and my 4 children clapped today, the whole of our street did, including some famous faces according to my sister who I sent a video too, From made in Chelsea she said. I only ever watched the first episode 😂 reality tv is not for me.
they also made a sign saying thank you daddy
And after I’d put them to bed, there was a knock on our door. So off I went and there was a letter from my neighbour with an Easter egg

it made me cry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Wonder is there any contract between grinch and onslow. Like if they split he can't make her drop the name, but he'll get part of her earnings because she uses his name

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
AND if she needs content why isn't she showing that fat bleeping dog being walked in that massive field she lives in? I swear to god. She would move to somewhere like 'escape to the châteaux ' with its own hinch moat if she could afford it. just to keep her army out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god she’s a bleeping head

me and my 4 children clapped today, the whole of our street did, including some famous faces according to my sister who I sent a video too, From made in Chelsea she said. I only ever watched the first episode 😂 reality tv is not for me.
they also made a sign saying thank you daddy
And after I’d put them to bed, there was a knock on our door. So off I went and there was a letter from my neighbour with an Easter egg

it made me cry.
Ohhhh how lovely 🥺🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can you trolls please slow down!! 😂😂😂 I have been off for 2 days and missed more than 2 threads!!! I’m hoping it means more ppl are coming over to the dark side and waking up to her!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah I don’t like comments on Ronnie but there really does seem to be something amiss. His movements are startled and jerky. I hope she gets him checked out rather than faff about staging photos of him standing up.

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker - First time poster 🙋🏻‍♀️ ... just thought I’d drop this here for anyone interested - there was discussion about her blank notebook - in the States it’ll set ya’ back 32.24 🤦🏻‍♀️
FF5314D4-F5D4-4FF0-A1DD-65D72B5696C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Those quotes she puts up every night, grind my tits, she’s such a basic witch. Although, I’d guess, her sheep are the types to have live, laugh, love stickers on their sitting room walls 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
She asks people how they are but doesn’t ever take time to read or reply to any of them!! I know as when I was under the spell I would reach out many times and got ignored before seeing her true colours.

I would love to know some back story. What year did they get together? What did he see in her (has she always been a needy twit that needs looking after) or did he crush her confidence and make her that way.

Something just seems really odd with this pair and the way she needs him to be with her all the time even like dancing on ice when she claimed it was a girls night then it showed them sat together on national TV. Neediness is not attractive surely so it can’t of always been the case. Sorry im rambling 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
First time posting but I’ve been lurking for a while - you all make me piss!

im currently watching Celebrity Juice and ‘Cheryl Hole’ from RuPauls drag race is on please tell me I’m not the only one who is reminded of hinch when they see her.....

1587072460152.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
So tonight she barely even clapped, she was more interested in Lardsnomes.

Bet she didn't donate to this cause! Someone with her platform should be calling out the fact that amazing but very elderly men should need to walk to fund our NHS!! She should be promoting the urgent need for Gov funding and PPE. You can bet she voted Tory without a care for what it would be mean to the NHS. You can bet she's donated duck all to his or any other cause! She hasn't encouraged any of her followers to support with PPE making (again shouldn't be necessary). She's just shared this in the hope she'll get some credit for any money raised after. I've honestly never hated someone I don't know so much, except maybe Maggie Thatcher, but it's a close call. She's a bleep and I hope she gets a really nasty comeuppance soon. I wouldn't piss on her or bug boy if they were on fire.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Omg guyzzzzzz I made it! Finally a Tattle.Life VIP Member!

Special thanks to @Jerry Garcia for your 😍 reaction that tipped me over from chatty member. Much obliged.

The snow machine and grazing table are on their way, and the inflatable letter balloons are coming too Lord Henry fatsomes is just blowing them up for me.I promised he could use them afterwards to make a daring escape from Castle Greyskull. Ronnieblessimhasfootzandtufts is invited and is probably going to be fully weaned by the time the grazing table is done, it’s the first time he’s seen something that isn’t a tuna biscuit!

I’d like to thank you trolls for the laughs and getting me to where I am now, I would clap in my back garden with gratitude but you know, I was too busy on my front step clapping for our key workers.

Over and out, invoice me for the microphone if you need to
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.