Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearyme

Chatty Member
Maybe he’s just so keen to do it coz he wants her out his and kids fecking way in the evenings!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She really doesn’t care about her kids does she or she’s just that desperate for content/attention 🤷🏻‍♀️
how old is he......7 or so, can she not think of the fact that things stay online and how it might affect him in the future!
Disgusting human being!

• Sad

Cookiemonster83

She's probably just sat at home and made it look like she's at work, you know like when she sends cards to herself saying how much of a great friend she is lol

Although the thought of her getting told off at work for being a naughty bav does make me happy lol the uneducated bint should be grateful she's got a job, she's not worked a day in her life til now!

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
Bav you're not a size 12 anymore just get over it.... you have packed on the timber despite gnawing on butternut squash like a sulky beaver.....those fucking pink shoes with that jumpsuit 😳😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm getting Elvis convention at Blackpool vibes
Also as a size 14 am I meant to feel gross? Soz Bav I might be a gross size 14 but I look a damn sight better than you usually do.

Also once again, the most bizarre unhealthy attitude to dieting and food and clothing sizes.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
So she has a lovely clean space to do her crafts in with new furniture and flooring etc. While the rest of the house looks like shit?

• Sad

WhatABore

VIP Member
Why has she written the name of every animal on her stories? Does she think people don't know what an otter and stuff is? 😂

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Oh what a surprise. Her parents are on holiday with them too. Can they not go anywhere just as a family? Jeez Chris, man up will you.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Ffs Bav, not everything has to be shared with strangers
Poor bugger.

Didn’t think it was possible but she’s gone even further down in my estimations

Her husband needs to have a word

Reactions: 13

Cookiemonster83

Up to her eyeballs in debt. Can't furnish a home but can finance a car lol well her husband can, she earns peanuts. What a prat. She is trash. Allll for the gram, however her numbers are dropping quickly. People don't even want to hate follow her anymore. What a sad little parasite she is.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
Chris needs to stop enabling her shitty behaviour
She has two kids living in a fucking dump. Her priorities are all wrong.
why not have used the money to change the bathroom she constantly slates
Un-fucking-believable 🙄

• Sad

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Regardless of who the driver of the new shiny car is she is spending hundreds a month on a lease car (cos let's face it they haven't bought it) possibly 2 lease cars and her house looks like a fucking hovel 🙄🙄

barryjones

VIP Member
That insta story about how she wishes there was a catfish show for 'trolls'. No i'd happily say this shit to her but she blocks immediately. No one is trolling her in her comments, they're just asking questions? She takes offence and blocks. So either she considers that trolling or she 100% reads here. Both I reckon.

Fanaff

VIP Member
The shorts barely fit a year ago, no chance in Hell they would fit now Bav! Give it up, we have eyes! 😂😂

• Haha