Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of the house in her mirror selfie.... I deffo get a vibe she’s no longer working either
I still think these lunch posts are her at work and she's been told she's not allowed to talk about work online because of the complaints. So now she's posting her packed lunch instead so people know she's not at home.

Reactions: 7
She's probably just sat at home and made it look like she's at work, you know like when she sends cards to herself saying how much of a great friend she is lol

Although the thought of her getting told off at work for being a naughty bav does make me happy lol the uneducated bint should be grateful she's got a job, she's not worked a day in her life til now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Costco the only place that sells that dog food or am I missing the point of putting "We feed out dogs..." in the post? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Is Costco the only place that sells that dog food or am I missing the point of putting "We feed out dogs..." in the post? 🤔
She's trying to justify her going to Costco and trying to show off (and get a freebie) what food her dogs eat. Which I'll be honest is the biggest pile of tit you could feed a dog. (That's why their coats look rubbish!) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Mother of god that living room. That’s where they all relax on an evening? In that hovel? Amongst all that crap? There’s just...SO MUCH STUFF. She’s got a problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I do not understand how anyone could sit and look at all that 😲 I feel itchy just looking at it! Don't get me wrong, I'm no Mrs Hinch but our house is tidy and all our crap is shoved in a cupboard/in the shed where we can't see it 🤣

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t put it past her to have shown that mess on purpose to try and get some gifted storage from either company.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do not understand how anyone could sit and look at all that 😲 I feel itchy just looking at it! Don't get me wrong, I'm no Mrs Hinch but our house is tidy and all our crap is shoved in a cupboard/in the shed where we can't see it 🤣
Is that in her living room? That’s horrific 😯 I couldn’t let my children live in that tit hole. I’m the same everywhere has it’s place, my house is clean and at w weekend I’m ok with toys everywhere but it all gets tidied away on a Sunday after tea.

Reactions: 9
For someone who has no time to clean her house, look after her kids or decorate she has a hell of a lot of time (and money) to craft! My husband would be fuming if our lounge looked like that. It’s a family room for everyone.

Reactions: 13
Her house makes me itch, it looks absolutely filthy and rat infested. There isn’t one room where the others can relax without have a tonne of crap over them!
i like a tidy and clean house and I hate mess

Reactions: 9
I bet it’s smells of a mixture of damp and fags.

It’s such a hovel and so unpleasant to look at let alone live In it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her house makes me itch, it looks absolutely filthy and rat infested. There isn’t one room where the others can relax without have a tonne of crap over them!
i like a tidy and clean house and I hate mess
my mum would go ape at me if I kept my house like that. I wonder what she’s says? Maybe she’s the same. I mean I’m the same age as her but doesn’t mean my mum wouldn’t give me a bollacking for keeping a tit tip of a house and letting her grandchildren live in it like that. In fact I think she’d buy me cleaning products and a Hoover for my birthday as a hint😂
She’s a lazy cow that one

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.