Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should make herself a job board instead of making them for her kids. She does f all apart from faff about on her cricut but she expects the kids to do chores?
Maybe she should lead by example, show them how to do things. They aren't going to learn how to keep things clean and tidy by her lounge pictures from the weekend. How can she dare post these boards after those pics of the family lounge and the permanent filth on the hall floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whyyyyyy is she making more unnecessary shite to fill that poor house? It must be creaking at the seams with tacky, useless crap!

Reactions: 8
Underneath the shite job boards she made looks like an old and perfectly fine jobs list she used. So their jobs include washing their uniform and washing the clothes and setting the table (I think it says that). I just have images of her making them hand wash their clothes in the sink with her cracking a whip behind them like in a 1960s ‘care’ home you read about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Underneath the shite job boards she made looks like an old and perfectly fine jobs list she used. So their jobs include washing their uniform and washing the clothes and setting the table (I think it says that). I just have images of her making them hand wash their clothes in the sink with her cracking a whip behind them like in a 1960s ‘care’ home you read about.
Washing their uniform ????
Picking up dog shite ????
Washing clothes ????

Is she for fooking real 😳

They're CHILDREN !!!! You're meant to be the adult Bav, looking after them, providing for and protecting them and teaching them life skills

Now while I appreciate they'll likely do the above when they're older, imo at 5/6 these are not jobs they should be tasked with doing in their entirity.

Vile woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It also has clean Jacks toilet - I believe that’s the cat. Her previous list she posted a few weeks back also mentioned about picking up the dog tit 🤮

So wrong isn’t it. At their age, it needs to be things like keep room tidy - hard really when the person they have as a role model is Bav, maybe brush the dogs and cat, fill up their water bowls? Help with the washing up under supervision? That’s the sort of thing I would say is appropriate, not washing their clothes and picking up poo 😭

QUOTE="GossBoss, post: 4359273, member: 23484"]
Washing their uniform ????
Picking up dog shite ????
Washing clothes ????

Is she for fooking real 😳

They're CHILDREN !!!! You're meant to be the adult Bav, looking after them, providing for and protecting them and teaching them life skills

Now while I appreciate they'll likely do the above when they're older, imo at 5/6 these are not jobs they should be tasked with doing in their entirity.

Vile woman.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bav is deffo stuck in the 60s with her draconian view on how children should be raised, the male is the bread winner, the old fashioned house and that bleeping hideous helmet hair

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a vile bleep.

What a life for those kids hey, living in a tit hole but being responsible for cleaning it.

Horrible mother

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she has a lovely clean space to do her crafts in with new furniture and flooring etc. While the rest of the house looks like tit?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It looks so busy with the heavily patterned floor and the leopard print wallpaper 🙈 Too much for the eyes to process 😂

Reactions: 11
So she has a lovely clean space to do her crafts in with new furniture and flooring etc. While the rest of the house looks like tit?
To be fair the craft room looks tit too 🤣 The walls and the floor are bad enough on their own never mind together 🤦🏻‍♀️
And I doubt there will much space for very long once she has moved her hoard in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The wall paper just stops. It looks like the floor is too low as she doesn’t have skirting boards. Am I weird or is that right?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.