Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
It really annoys me when people go on and on about not watching Love Island like it makes them superior. Like, ok great you don’t watch it. But she can post her (shit) circuit creations and her obsessions. Bore off and text ya boyfriend Bav 😂

Reactions: 16

Karliz

VIP Member
Please do not show us your tan lines when it means you have to show us your saggy arse crack cleavage😱

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
Oi Bav, shut up, pretty sure you're one of the biggest twats out there. Wish she'd shut her trap about 'be kind'

• Heart

Howdedode

Its such a botch job, lintels showing, papering onto plasterboard but not plastering underneath, no windowsill or skirting boards. No planning permission, or heating probably and probably no insurance if someone breaks into the garage/outbuilding and steals all that expensive equipment. Oh and none of the furniture matches so it looks as rubbish as her lounge with the chest of drawers in! Why does she never do anything properly.

Cookiemonster83

Question is, who'd want bavs flappy burnt spaniel ears bouncing away on top of you 🤢 or those teeth baring down on you with that gurn.....fucking hell it's enough to turn a dick inside out

• Haha
  • Sick

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
The picture of her and caption with big gaga pisses me off. Throughout the whole of the first lockdown, she was whining and whinging that she missed him and was desperate to see him. That he was vulnerable and lived alone and had no one and was stuck inside for weeks and weeks.

I told her to go and visit him and she said no, he lives in the next county and that's breaking rules, yet she never followed lockdown properly at all, given she made all kinds of non essential journeys, went to her parents every day, went the shops every day etc etc.

According to her, not one member of her family went to see him, even to drop off food, for that entire time and his food was coming from the children of the elderly lady next door who did a shop for him.

If that was my Grandad, I would have bubbled with him and ensured he had shopping etc. She said she couldn't bubble with him as her parents were her bubble

• Sad
  • Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That’s appalling! I’m actually in shock. Does her husband look at her Instagram account I wonder? I would be furious if I were him. What an awful woman.
They're inbred redneck types they probably don't see what others do as inappropriate. One of the strangest families on instagram and that's saying something

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Bav is deffo stuck in the 60s with her draconian view on how children should be raised, the male is the bread winner, the old fashioned house and that fucking hideous helmet hair

• Heart
  • Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I'm being very harsh here but 1. Who thinks this is a good photo to post of themselves and 2. Photos like this that others take certainly show how much she hides in her own selfies ect. You're not a size 8/10 hun.
I’ll join in. I know we are all human and this is mean but oh how the mighty have fallen eh. She was such a preachy pants about her wonderful slimming world, knew it all, looked down her nose at people who struggled, was very black and white with the plan and now the smug bitch is finding it hard and gaining it back. Karma always shows up Bav!

Reactions: 15

Dearyme

Chatty Member
The list of Connie’s jobs is awful, she’s only 6 isn’t she?
Jack’s toilet isn’t that the cat? I wouldn’t expect my 13 year old to clean up a pissy cat tray coz i can’t be arsed let alone a 6 year old

• Wow

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
poor kid why the fuck do that to him! Some things can be done privately!
my niece had similar issues and she would have been mortified as she was so embarrassed by it. Thank god he’s got teeth growing though!
The only thing she has ever kept private is her real clothes size and where she works.

Everything else is fair game, I don't think she realises how much she shares and how open her account is and the fact we all probably know more information about her kids than their family does!

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’d be mortified if I turned up to a ‘party’ with about 11 people in a massive hall/room 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha