Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay new thread! I shall celebrate my title being chosen by putting on my best Popsy dress and making sweet sweet love to my cricut whilst listening to G4.

As you were lads......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back to another shop bought lunch. Can't she ever just make a sandwich like most people!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back to another shop bought lunch. Can't she ever just make a sandwich like most people!
Agree. What ridiculous plastic waste for 1 lunch. Hate that slimming world mentality that a packet of cooked chicken and fruit is a normal lunch. IT’S NOT. I’d be starving if I had that and more likely to binge in the evening. Honestly can’t see what’s wrong with a homemade sandwich/wrap or pasta 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Oh my fecking Christ !!! WTF is that outfit ??? Everything about it is HIDEOUS !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That lounge wear set costs £42!!!! Dear God, they must be in so much debt!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It is bleeping hideous
Imagine the state of her socks on that crappy rug too 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The state of the house in her mirror selfie.... I deffo get a vibe she’s no longer working either

WHY.DOES.THIS.HEIFER.NOT.CLEAN.HER.HOUSE
Her latest pic the floor were the LG is sitting is filthy, her jeans are too tight, one fart and they will be ripped and we can see her camel toe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
WHY.DOES.THIS.HEIFER.NOT.CLEAN.HER.HOUSE
Her latest pic the floor were the LG is sitting is filthy, her jeans are too tight, one fart and they will be ripped and we can see her camel toe
God. Wonder how long it took her to get into them!
She needs to just admit she isn't the size she thinks she is

Reactions: 7
Oi Bav, shut up, pretty sure you're one of the biggest twats out there. Wish she'd shut her trap about 'be kind'

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe the effort she’s going to for frigging craft room when her house is so crappy and dirty!
she moaned about the bathroom when she moved in and by now she could have had a new one but she is such a selfish self centred c***! Everyone is second best to her including her kids who let’s face it could do with a mother that gives a toss and she only uses her husband as a cash machine!
hannah- sort your tit pit of a house out you dirty woman!

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe the effort she’s going to for frigging craft room when her house is so crappy and dirty!
she moaned about the bathroom when she moved in and by now she could have had a new one but she is such a selfish self centred c***! Everyone is second best to her including her kids who let’s face it could do with a mother that gives a toss and she only uses her husband as a cash machine!
hannah- sort your tit pit of a house out you dirty woman!
Her kids always come last in her list of priorities. They never seem to have anything new.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.