Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
Mother of god that living room. That’s where they all relax on an evening? In that hovel? Amongst all that crap? There’s just...SO MUCH STUFF. She’s got a problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Hatefake

VIP Member
So Bav thinks fast fashion is ruining the planet but when she was in her office job she was quite happy to buy prepared fruit in plastic daily 😕

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

swipe_up

VIP Member
Yay new thread! I shall celebrate my title being chosen by putting on my best Popsy dress and making sweet sweet love to my cricut whilst listening to G4.

As you were lads......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the need for the selfie with her child who’s just smashed her head on a paving slab! Why does that need to be on Instagram?! When my child is hurt, I don’t instantly think ‘let’s take a picture for Instagram’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

swipe_up

VIP Member
Didn’t have Mrs Bavington down as a piers Morgan fan
Said no one ever

bet she has wet dreams about Jim Davidson too. 🤢🤢🤢

Isn’t she a saint though for donating again, well that’s what she wants us to think. Put your fucking phone away and do it quietly you cunt.

• Haha

Hatefake

VIP Member
So Bav is no longer a slimming world member... she has put that it’s because she can no longer commit to attending a class... I’m thinking more than likely she’s out of target and doesn’t want to pay

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I'm not one to normally spread rumours. But this one was too good 😂
So a few people on the school grounds have been discussing (not sure where it came from, some are close to Bav)
That she's getting rather close to another male SW Instagrammer.
Apparently she's told a couple of people how they talk constantly.

Not sure how true it is. But that's what I'm hearing on the grapevine 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Karliz

VIP Member
She looks like gollum sniffing a yorkshire pudding, then I put my glasses on and she still looked like gollum sniffing a yorkie😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Instagram Sham

6DD83061-63BD-465D-A38D-D67583F40FA6.jpeg

Anyone see this? Makes me laugh that she tries to be a Martyr… oh I’m just so zapped of any energy, can’t possibly do anything for my family apart from
be waited on because of my selfless act only to be thwarted by the NHS (who she fucking tagged in) calling her out for the fact that you shouldn’t be donating if it’s having that impact.

how pissed will she be if she had to stop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I can’t believe the effort she’s going to for frigging craft room when her house is so shitty and dirty!
she moaned about the bathroom when she moved in and by now she could have had a new one but she is such a selfish self centred c***! Everyone is second best to her including her kids who let’s face it could do with a mother that gives a toss and she only uses her husband as a cash machine!
hannah- sort your shit pit of a house out you dirty tramp!

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Her kids have more household jobs than my 21yr old son 😵 what an absolute arsehole she is!
They have more jobs than my husband 🤣 The problem is it’s all the horrible jobs Bav obviously doesn’t want to do so it’s not an exercise in teaching them responsibility, it’s a means for her to pass the buck. I’m happy if my kids try to make their beds, try to tidy their toys and put their dirty clothes in the laundry basket! Occasionally they might “help” to make a meal but that’s of their own choice and it’s usually more of a hindrance! Any dirty jobs like emptying/ cleaning bins, dealing with cat litter or animal faeces is 100% unacceptable for young children to be doing.

• Sad

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Locked herself in the craft room while her kids stand at the door looking genuinely upset and Austin has something in his hand looks like a broom so obviously being made to do chores? W.T.F.
If people like her (and Fopperholic is another who springs to mind!) put this kind of stuff all over social media to thousands of followers basically showing how crap a mother they are I actually dread to think how they treat their kids the rest of the time. Why do people bother having kids if they’re not going to put them first? And she must be the only person left in the world who willingly listens to Martine McCutcheon tunes, apart from maybe Martine McCutcheon herself and Martine McCutcheon’s mum/gran/stalkers 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha