Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she written the name of every animal on her stories? Does she think people don't know what an otter and stuff is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be able to cope if I was Chris. They can never have any holidays or days out without her parents.
Wonder if its because Mummy and Daddy pay for it all

Reactions: 10
Assume you’re having an ace time Bav if you’re sharing a bastard time hop of your feet!

FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm being very harsh here but 1. Who thinks this is a good photo to post of themselves and 2. Photos like this that others take certainly show how much she hides in her own selfies ect. You're not a size 8/10 hun.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm being very harsh here but 1. Who thinks this is a good photo to post of themselves and 2. Photos like this that others take certainly show how much she hides in her own selfies ect. You're not a size 8/10 hun.
1628027773577.jpeg

very arsh, very very arsh

sorry completely off topic….

You are of course spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll join in. I know we are all human and this is mean but oh how the mighty have fallen eh. She was such a preachy pants about her wonderful slimming world, knew it all, looked down her nose at people who struggled, was very black and white with the plan and now the smug witch is finding it hard and gaining it back. Karma always shows up Bav!

Reactions: 15
I’ll join in. I know we are all human and this is mean but oh how the mighty have fallen eh. She was such a preachy pants about her wonderful slimming world, knew it all, looked down her nose at people who struggled, was very black and white with the plan and now the smug witch is finding it hard and gaining it back. Karma always shows up Bav!
Right 😂 if she wasn't a horrible cow, I wouldn't say a word.

Can't find the shorts? Or pretending you can't find the shorts because they don't fit?

No chance they'd fit you now

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The shorts barely fit a year ago, no chance in Hell they would fit now Bav! Give it up, we have eyes! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually think she looks fine now, shame she can’t improve her personality. I don’t get why these slimming world ex clut goers can’t accept they aren’t at target anymore. It’s no issue but all the big ones have all gained weight. Which is fine, but considering they got most of their followers due to SW, own it.

Frankly their holiday looks tit, I hope it rains.

Reactions: 11
I actually think she looks fine now, shame she can’t improve her personality. I don’t get why these slimming world ex clut goers can’t accept they aren’t at target anymore. It’s no issue but all the big ones have all gained weight. Which is fine, but considering they got most of their followers due to SW, own it.

Frankly their holiday looks tit, I hope it rains.
It's when people say in comments that slimming world doesnt work for them as they put weight on and they get all defensive and absolutely insist you are not doing it properly because you never put weight on once you hit target.

And there's Bev, clearly lost it all to get to target, which was clearly never a sustainable weight, and now she's finding her own weight to maintain but still insists she's a size 8?!

Mate, you're a 12 at least and no shame in that, just bloody well own it!! She's the one acting like anything bigger than a 10 is wrong yet chooses to follow a diet where you are allowed to eat more Muller lights and drink more Pepsi maxi rather than a healthy avocado because it contains *whispers in horror* fat!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's when people say in comments that slimming world doesnt work for them as they put weight on and they get all defensive and absolutely insist you are not doing it properly because you never put weight on once you hit target.

And there's Bev, clearly lost it all to get to target, which was clearly never a sustainable weight, and now she's finding her own weight to maintain but still insists she's a size 8?!

Mate, you're a 12 at least and no shame in that, just bloody well own it!! She's the one acting like anything bigger than a 10 is wrong yet chooses to follow a diet where you are allowed to eat more Muller lights and drink more Pepsi maxi rather than a healthy avocado because it contains *whispers in horror* fat!!!!
I lost a lot of weight once upon a time on *whispers* SlimmingWorld, then regained a bit, and I was in size denial and would squeeze myself into the size 8/10 jeans I once wore and feel mighty uncomfortable all day. I’ve recently got over it and bought myself a pair of size 12 and they are so comfy and flattering. And guess what…not one person has asked what size they are, or checked the waistband 😂 I get that it’s disappointing being slightly bigger than before but just dress for your current size…it’s liberating! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.