Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is fried. You can see the crispy ends. She needs to quit this blonde thing if she isn't willing to look after it after it's been bleached. Just go dark and stop bleeping frying it with heat tools.

I agree with the lack of style, who sees those sunglasses and thinks they're a good look?

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure she's been sacked as her face doing the what Caterpillar are you on Instagram she got sainsbury's

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure she's been sacked as her face doing the what Caterpillar are you on Instagram she got sainsbury's
She keeps talking about going to work 😂 I just don't think she's doing the overtime she was before so she's literally doing like 10 hours

Is she after one of the tesco ads everyone else are doing? always seems to be going to tesco.

She's deffo had her hair done yet we weren't subjected to all those gurning faces and tinfoil strips selfies. Ashley's mustn't want the "promotion". It looks no better obviously but the roots are back to being a fried bleached mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's piled on the beef. Matalan is generous for sizes usually, in my experience.
Why the stupid faces too? I bought a skirt that didn't fit by post. No pics of me posting stupid faces, just tried it on, packed it back up and took it to the post office! Now she's admitting to size 12 -14 when she's been posting before about size 10's 🤣 Maybe thats why she's back in the popsy outfits, maybe they are all that fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not fat shaming but it's not just her boobs that let her down in that dress. That fourth button is doing Trojan work staying closed there and it's a long way down from her boobs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bav you're not a size 12 anymore just get over it.... you have packed on the timber despite gnawing on butternut squash like a sulky beaver.....those bleeping pink shoes with that jumpsuit 😳😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm getting Elvis convention at Blackpool vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bav you're not a size 12 anymore just get over it.... you have packed on the timber despite gnawing on butternut squash like a sulky beaver.....those bleeping pink shoes with that jumpsuit 😳😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm getting Elvis convention at Blackpool vibes
Also as a size 14 am I meant to feel gross? Soz Bav I might be a gross size 14 but I look a damn sight better than you usually do.

Also once again, the most bizarre unhealthy attitude to dieting and food and clothing sizes.

Reactions: 14
Also as a size 14 am I meant to feel gross? Soz Bav I might be a gross size 14 but I look a damn sight better than you usually do.

Also once again, the most bizarre unhealthy attitude to dieting and food and clothing sizes.
Connie is going to have huge issues when she's older

• Sad
Reactions: 9

She is such a head she makes herself look bigger by squeezing into things that don't fit her. Most people have a range of sizes in their wardrobe, but she makes such a big deal about it. Trying to blame her "big boobs" because that sounds more acceptable to her ..... OK Bav 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.