Mrs Bavington #9 Let’s give her her dues, provides great content for rudefoodreviews!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a head she makes herself look bigger by squeezing into things that don't fit her. Most people have a range of sizes in their wardrobe, but she makes such a big deal about it. Trying to blame her "big boobs" because that sounds more acceptable to her ..... OK Bav 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
They're empty sacks of air, hardly big

Reactions: 7
Of course he gets the old car and she gets the upgrade. Couldn’t bear to have anyone else have anything better than her! So spoilt and ridiculous

• Sad
Reactions: 15
An ugly car to suit her ugly personality. Very fitting... she’s so pathetic like I don’t think I’ve seen a grown woman show off a new car? Well expect the instahuns in their range rovers on finance lol - not quite there yet Beggy Bav x

(no offence to anyone who has the same car lol)

Reactions: 8
Reminds me of my neighbours. She's got a brand new BMW while he has to make do with a battered to death ancient fiesta.

Reactions: 4
An ugly car to suit her ugly personality. Very fitting... she’s so pathetic like I don’t think I’ve seen a grown woman show off a new car? Well expect the instahuns in their range rovers on finance lol - not quite there yet Beggy Bav x

(no offence to anyone who has the same car lol)
I have 😂😂😂 but mine is granite grey and much nicer

Reactions: 1
Typical of Bav, She gets shiny new and the hubby gets the old one. Also people are struggling yet show off Bav has to show off as per usual... read the room!!

Regardless of who the driver of the new shiny car is she is spending hundreds a month on a lease car (cos let's face it they haven't bought it) possibly 2 lease cars and her house looks like a bleeping hovel 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Regardless of who the driver of the new shiny car is she is spending hundreds a month on a lease car (cos let's face it they haven't bought it) possibly 2 lease cars and her house looks like a bleeping hovel 🙄🙄
I'd say it's cos she can show the car off whereas she doesn't care what the inside of her house looks like cos she can't brag about it BUT she does bleeping show it to everyone!

She needs to sort all her priorities. She shouldn't have got married and had kids if she isn't prepared to make some sacrifices or share.

• Heart
I'd say it's cos she can show the car off whereas she doesn't care what the inside of her house looks like cos she can't brag about it BUT she does bleeping show it to everyone!

She needs to sort all her priorities. She shouldn't have got married and had kids if she isn't prepared to make some sacrifices or share.
She doesn't need a car for the school run nor her job which is within walking distance, so it's a waste of money

Reactions: 10
Up to her eyeballs in debt. Can't furnish a home but can finance a car lol well her husband can, she earns peanuts. What a prat. She is trash. Allll for the gram, however her numbers are dropping quickly. People don't even want to hate follow her anymore. What a sad little parasite she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry... £21.99 for a few trial sized products, a pack of rice and a bottle of sugar, sorry I mean 'vitamins.'
What a waste of money!! Why don't you use that money and buy things you actually wanted in the first place....?
She gets it free, otherwise the tight bastard wouldn't bother

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry... £21.99 for a few trial sized products, a pack of rice and a bottle of sugar, sorry I mean 'vitamins.'
What a waste of money!! Why don't you use that money and buy things you actually wanted in the first place....?
I wouldn’t buy one just because she has one I’m petty like that 😏

• Heart
She gets it free, otherwise the tight bastard wouldn't bother
She gets them free? She has the cheek to ring up to get another one delivered yet she gets them for free? Such a tight arse
I was thinking the same the cheek, it was the same with the gousto straight up with her code, bit late with that Bav everyone's already tried it and if they haven't I'll gladly share my code just so you don't get £15 credit more fool degusta for sending her another one and good on the neighbour for eating it😂

Reactions: 4
I’m not 100% but doesn’t she get the whole range of what’s offered in a box too and if you actually sign up you just get a selection of that in your own box?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.